Under their new ownership, things have started to turn around for EAG. I went up to EAG a few months ago to purchase some things Drew Leslie had put up for sale. He was gracious enough, and without asking, to give my wife and I a personal tour of their warehouse. Talk about a damn droolfest. Briefly talked with him in no specifics about rebranding the company and what was in store for the future. This included more hosted events, GTGs, etc with big plans on the horizon. They held their first Open House today and despite the rain, it was a really good turn out. My wife, spawn, and I decided to venture up in the 4runner (too wet for me to drive the ZHP up) and I was immediately smacked in the face with what I dubbed the "GOAT CIRCLE". true E46 M3 CSL (imported through Canada, owner lives in Cinci, and its here "legally" lol), Boston Green E36 M3 GT, E36 lightweight, true E92 GTS, E90 CRT, just to name a few.

The food truck (excellent food) and drinks were FREE and EAG has started pumping out new updated merchandise which, according to Drew, will eventually revolve around a type of lifestyle branding to coincide with the GTGs. The attendees had their own parking section and the cars there where equally as cool (3 customer Alpina cars, daytona E30 wagon with the sick matching purple cloth interior) and so much more.

Overall, insanely cool event to attend, even in the rain. Im looking forward to what they do in the future. I just wish I had the money some of their clients/customers do to be able afford such cool drivers and grail cars. Heres a few pictures, mostly of the cars EAG put on display.

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr