Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks to everyone who's chimed in thus far. I got them to lower the price and diagnose the ac issues so I'm leaning towards buying it for $10k after delivery fees and taxes. For a single owner 05 alpine white over tan with auto tranny 330i with sports package in as good of condition that it is I think it'll be hard pressed to find a better deal. It sounds like the issues that have been discussed earlier in the post are fairly common which is a bit relieving. I'll be calling some shops in the local Nashville area to get some more quotes together before fully committing.
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Awesome, good luck!
    Current Garage... '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Black 323iT (wife's), '02 Alpine 325iT (Eileen, Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT

Instagram @ HillPerformanceBimmers
    Email to George@HillPerformance.com

I've decided what to do. There is just too much risk on purchasing this car sight-unseen given all the known costly repairs and knowing that I'll be relying on an indy shop to do most of the repairs. For now I'll keep driving the Camry and be thankful that it does what I need. Later on I might be back in the BMW market, but this one isn't the one for me. Cheers!
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Quote Originally Posted by 330i Lover View Post
    I've decided what to do. There is just too much risk on purchasing this car sight-unseen given all the known costly repairs and knowing that I'll be relying on an indy shop to do most of the repairs. For now I'll keep driving the Camry and be thankful that it does what I need. Later on I might be back in the BMW market, but this one isn't the one for me. Cheers!
    Good call. Of all the issues reported, the one that got my attention is the A/C. You would need to spend money on it right away.

Prob everything else could wait a little.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12