Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349 LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3489
    Safe travels Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by jdauria View Post
    Safe travels Charlie
    Thanks!!! I'm looking forward to this trip because my household goods will be moved and I will actually be moving into my new home in Florida at this point. What I am calling Phase 2 of my 3-phase move. Once I am home my M3 will occupy my Porsche's spot in the garage when I leave it there and fly back one last time to Rhode Island to complete clean up at my garage and apartment there. Once this is done, I will be free to drive my Porsche home to Florida and for me, this is where the real fun begins since I have done extensive work and upgrades to my Porsche during it's current maintenance period.

I have spent considerable amounts of money in 2024 getting all three cars prepped for this long distance drive and for me this has been money well spent! Once home I can relax and just do regular seasonal oil changes and just enjoy my cars for what they are. Looking forward to this and more once I'm a full-time resident of Florida

Plans change and the M3 won't be making the next trip south, I have decided to take my Porsche instead. Once I get my Porsche registered, I will arrange to have my M3 back at the body shop so I can finally have my Champion CSL carbon fiber roof panel installed. I have everything needed for this install so the guy doing the work will stop at my place with a trailer and pick up everything including my M3 and take it to his shop to work on while I am in Florida for two weeks. My M3 should be complete by the time I get back. I can't wait to see how my car will look with a full carbon fiber roof on it against Titan Silver paint. The contrast should look amazing!

Once this is complete I can say all my car projects for the 2024 car season will be complete. I know some of you reading this will probably say "finally!!!"

My M3 is getting picked up this Thursday for surgery while I am driving my Porsche south to my new home in Florida.

I will finally be installing my Champion CSL carbon fiber roof panel on this car. When completed my car will look stunning

Once this is finished, doing this will cap off my 2024 car season regarding any more upgrades being done to my cars. This will most likely be the only time massive work and upgrades are getting done to all my cars during the same season . . . but it was so worth it to me to get all this done!

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

My M3 got picked up this morning to have a few things done to it while I am moving my stuff to Florida next week. I will be away for a few weeks so I figure this is a great time to get a few more things done to my dream BMW . . .

- Full CSL carbon fiber roof panel install
    - Two good coats of UV clear on the roof panel to protect the carbon fiber finish
    - replace front carbon fiber lip
    - fix the rear CSL diffuser panel
    - Paint correction detail/ceramic coat including wheels
    - new front windshield

Once this is done, my M3 will be ready for it's trip to Florida

Off it goes to the shop . . .

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max

Front and rear windows have been removed . . .

My carbon fiber roof panel has been checked out and will be ready to install once all the preliminary preps have been completed.

This part of my M3 project has been something I have been wanting to do for a very long time (about 8 years now). Well it is finally getting done!

I will also be replacing my front carbon fiber lip as well. After my new roof has been installed and given two coats of UV clear, both windows will be installed, the interior put back together, then my car will be getting a paint correction detail and finished off with a full ceramic coating.

This will complete my 2024 car project for all my cars. I'm sure you guys will say about time with all my work. A lot has changed and getting all my cars set up has become my number one priority when I decided I will be moving to Florida. I have met my personal goals and have spared no expense in getting all three cars prepped for their individual road trips south with each being enjoyed for what they are
    Last edited by cakM3; 08-31-2024 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    This will complete my 2024 car project for all my cars.
    Congrats, Charrie! Let's see what 2025 brings to the table.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Congrats, Charrie! Let's see what 2025 brings to the table.
    Fredo, I’m afraid 2025 car season will be very chill from my garage as my focus and priority will be getting my new home set up ��

At least, going forward what I will be doing is detailing all my rides, one at a time. QuickJack will come in handy while detailing out each wheel well on my M3 and Porsche ��

I will be handing the maintenance/mod torch to the next guy to take over . . .

I’m assuming you have the slick top headliner as well?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP calipers/intake/strut bar/shifter, M3 CSL front/M3 rear rotors, Coby wraps interior, BBS CH wheels, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I’m assuming you have the slick top headliner as well?
    Jacob, I have everything for this project including the OEM CSL roof insulation pads and OEM CSL roof rails. The headliner is euro.
    Last edited by cakM3; 08-31-2024 at 12:46 PM.

Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349 LastLast