Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast
    Went through a bunch of pages. Hey Charlie! We met almost a decade ago down in Northern VA when you drove down from Rhode Island. This is Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jdauria View Post
    Went through a bunch of pages. Hey Charlie! We met almost a decade ago down in Northern VA when you drove down from Rhode Island. This is Jon
    Hi Jon! As you can see . . . I have been very busy this year getting all three of my cars ready for their new home in Florida. Lots going on

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Hi Jon! As you can see . . . I have been very busy this year getting all three of my cars ready for their new home in Florida. Lots going on
    What part of FL? I just moved here almost 2 years ago as well

Quote Originally Posted by jdauria View Post
    What part of FL? I just moved here almost 2 years ago as well
    Where are you at in Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Where are you at in Florida?
    West Palm Beach

Jon, I'm much farther north of you. I'm in Palm Coast, it's just north of Daytona Beach

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 07-30-2024 at 12:24 PM.

My Porsche is nearing the completion of its planned maintenance and upgrade project. A lot of good work have gone into my Porsche recently to get it ready for it’s upcoming road trip to Florida. Along with it’s 60k mile maintenance this car also got the following items done:

- Brembo Type 3 two-piece rotors
    - Sharkwerks aluminum cooling pipes to pin to the engine
    - Sharkwerks cooling pipe replacement kit for 997.1 turbo engines
    - bbi GT2 clutch slave cylinder
    - Sharkwerks Stage 2.5 clutch upgrade
    - RSS motor mounts
    - CSF Aluminum radiators (all three front radiators)
    - Morimoto Bi-LED XB headlights
    - PCCB+ infotainment upgrade from Porsche Classic
    - TPC/DSC PASM module
    - cooling system overhaul
    - new GUIBO
    - new passenger front CV joint
    - VTG Actuator cleaning/greasing
    - painting of AERO rear deck lid and wing to GT silver

On order from ECS Tunung is my Bilstein Damptronic Coilover kit with a shipping date of 23 Aug to my Porsche mechanic’s shop so I can have this installed just before driving my Porsche to it’s new home��
    Last edited by cakM3; 08-06-2024 at 08:28 AM.

For the 997.1 gen turbos, there is a known issue where the plastic pipes that have been epoxied to the engine backs out over time and causes catastrophic coolant loss as the fitting pops out of the block. That is why companies like Sharkwerks came up with a solution to use aluminum pipes that can either be welded or pinned to the block preventing them from ever coming out of the motor.

For my maintenance, I opted for the pinning of my coolant pipes which is getting done this week.

The pink crap you see on the pipe is the coolant that has been leaking out and dried . . .

this is what it looks like before the plastic pipes pop out of the motor. I caught mine from coming out just in time. This is serious peace of mind having these plastic cooling pipes replaced for aluminum ones which will then get pinned. I will be able to really enjoy my long road trip home to Florida with my Porsche

My Aero Wing and rear deck have been painted GT Silver to match my car's paint and looks amazing.

My Porsche is coming together and by next week should be ready for pickup. I am looking forward to taking delivery of my car so I can finally enjoy driving it

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 08-09-2024 at 07:28 AM.

I have this new style Porsche Hood Crest arriving on Monday to swap in to change things up a bit

Edit: My new hood crest arrives tomorrow. It will get installed on my hood then
    Last edited by cakM3; 08-12-2024 at 09:13 AM.

My Bilstein B16 Damptronic coilovers for my Porsche arrived at my Porsche shop where work is currently being performed. Lots of awesome work have been done during this very in-depth and expensive maintenance period and I know my Porsche will be totally amazing to drive.

I am also getting brand new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires mounted before having my car taken in for it's safety inspection.

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast