Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    love your zhp as always charlie! keep it up!
    Thanks Daniel! I will

Got my permanent shoes mounted . . . my ZHP is now ready for its upcoming road trip to Florida where it’s new home will be

She's a beaut

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    She's a beaut
    You’re biased just as I am

Looking forward to this trip. I put in lots of work so it will be fun to drive my “tuned” driver on the highway.

My Mystic Adventure...

I began this morning, what is the first of three trips to Florida I will be taking. For the most part the first part of trip had an issue and I ended up pulling over by Tyson?s Corner in Virginia because my oil filler cap came off and I had an oily mess in my engine bay plus lots of smoke from the oil burning on my exhaust manifold. Fortunately Stuart was able to provide emergency road service and came down with his E34 oil cap for me to use until I sourced an E46 oil filler cap which I was able to while in Fredericksburg where I am spending this weekend with friends.

During my stay, I plan to wash off my engine bay and clean off the oil that got all over and have a clean ZHP before resuming my trip to Florida.

I?m guessing this mishap cost me a quart of oil and thankfully my motor was not harmed from this mishap. Guess I needed some excitement for this trip but what I really appreciate is having one of our own come to the rescue by pulling a part from one of his cars to help me out. I have made some really good quality friends like Stuart and Brett and this is why I still post on this forum frequently.

This is the part I somehow managed to lose somewhere on my way down

and this is the part currently preventing any more oil from leaving my motor

It is confirmed that you, in a crunch, can use an E34 oil filler cap on your E46 ZHP motor and not have any issue

this part was sourced from AutoZone by my friend in Fredericksburg which will replace Stuart's oil filler cap so I can clean his cap and have it shipped back to him during the week

I did check the parts department at the local BMW dealers in the vacuity of Tyson’s Corner, VA and none had an E46 oil filler cap in stock. Considering our cars are over 20 years old now, it shouldn’t be a surprise.

Stuart is awesome!!!

I will have this oil filler cap on my ZHP until my new ///M oil filler caps arrive at my brother’s home this Thursday. When they arrive, I will place the new one on my engine cover and keep the autozone sourced one as my spare in case anyone local to me experiences a similar issue.

Good looking out mafia members, Tyson’s Corner brings back memories. When I worked for the DEA we lived in Herndon right by the airport. Good luck on the rest of your trip
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP calipers/intake/strut bar/shifter, M3 CSL front/M3 rear rotors, Coby wraps interior, BBS CH wheels, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Good looking out mafia members, Tyson’s Corner brings back memories. When I worked for the DEA we lived in Herndon right by the airport. Good luck on the rest of your trip
    Thanks Jacob! I made it to my destination in Florida without issue, although it was a longer drive today, close to 12 hours.

I have moved my ZHP into its new home this week.

Phase 1 of my move is completed. Next phase will be moving all my household goods along with my M3 to its new home . . . At least this will be the last time I have to do this😊

Congrats Charlie. It looks comfortable in there - I wish I had a garage

Quote Originally Posted by jdauria View Post
    Congrats Charlie. It looks comfortable in there - I wish I had a garage
    Appreciate your support Jon! Yeah, it is nice to have a home to park my cars at for a change. I really love it here and I have wonderful neighbors around me which makes it even better. I'm really looking forward to the next phase of my move where my household goods and my M3 will accompany me for my 2nd trip to Florida.

Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124 LastLast