Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1235
    SOLD lol.

Seriously: end of the day, having stuff like that come up sucks but correcting the problem and getting it back up to spec feels good at the end of the day
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP calipers/intake/strut bar/shifter, M3 CSL front/M3 rear rotors, Coby wraps interior, BBS CH wheels, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    SOLD lol.

Seriously: end of the day, having stuff like that come up sucks but correcting the problem and getting it back up to spec feels good at the end of the day

I installed my new ZKW headlight lens this morning

my angel eyes really pop again

I also replaced the acoustic alarm cover because the old one was worn and a few clips had broken off

I then got my steam and Sonax Alcantara cleaner and cleaned my Alcantara steering wheel.

The final part of my steering wheel refresh is adding a new Titan Shadow lower steering wheel trim to my steering wheel

I might have one more thing to add to complete my ZHPs project for today . . .

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 07-07-2024 at 07:28 AM.

Looking great, Charrie.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Looking great, Charrie.
    Thanks fredo

I got the refreshed Alcantara steering wheel swapped in my ZHP this afternoon without any issue. I have gotten way used to doing this that swapping out steering wheels on these BMWs have become second nature to me.

All I need to do now is finish rolling my rear fenders some more then mount my BBS CH wheels and my ZHP will be completed for this 2024 car season and I can simply enjoy this ride

It's nice having my "refreshed" steering wheel back on my ZHP. The M3's Alcantara steering wheel needs serious cleaning as well so that's what I will be doing next

Everything is looking good! Can you elaborate (or did you use a tutorial) how to utilize the steamer & Sonax cleaner for the steering wheel rejuvenation? Thanks!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Everything is looking good! Can you elaborate (or did you use a tutorial) how to utilize the steamer & Sonax cleaner for the steering wheel rejuvenation? Thanks!
    No tutorial used. I just used some common sense and applied the alcantara cleaner to the soiled alcantara to allow it to soak in then after a few minutes applied the steamer (steam only) to the wheel where I treated it with the Sonax cleaner and allowed the steam to completely saturate the wheel before getting clean microfiber cloths to soak up the fluid off the wheel. I did two passes, first one using the cleaner then the second one using only steam. Lots of microfiber cloths were used to ensure the wheel was cleaned. I go thru this every car season . . . just a little late swapping steering wheel this season due to a medical issue I had experienced back in May.

This process is really not hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    SOLD lol.

Thanks Jacob, yeah it kinda sucks that the previous owner did a shitty job taking care of my ZHP but then I am here to sort out all the issues this poor car has been subjected to. In the end it will be highly rewarding to keep this awesome car on the road to be enjoyed for many more years to come. The Garbino lip will look right when mated to a Genuine OEM BMW MTEC II front bumper after it has been painted Mystic Blue. Car will also be getting brand new Morimoto E46/E39 LED fog lights to go with the new bumper, fittings and new grill.

love your zhp as always charlie! keep it up!

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    love your zhp as always charlie! keep it up!
    Thanks Daniel! I will

Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 LastLast