Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
    My Porsche got put on a flatbed to be taken to my Porsche Indy shop for a bunch of work and upgrades this morning (because my car is not currently registered and has a coolant leak from the front passenger radiator). I got a big list of things to be done to this amazing driver and can't wait till next month when I take delivery of this awesome car and get it registered again.

Car is at my Indy shop in good hands. Looking forward to updating this project thread with pictures of my car getting worked on.

There may be more upgrades in store while this car is at the shop getting worked on . . . much more to come
    Last edited by cakM3; Today at 05:44 AM.

My GT2 lower side skirt arrived from Sun Coast Porsche Parts this afternoon. The box it came in is entirely too big so I will wrap the side skirts in bubble wrap my Garbino carbon fiber lip came in and take them to the shop where my Porsche is getting worked on. The owner of the shop told me he will be more than happy to install this part for me There will be more updates for all of you to enjoy . . .
    Last edited by cakM3; Today at 05:45 AM.

I also ordered these spacers so I can poke out the stock wheels just a little bit for a better stance for my ride without creating any performance issues . . .

It will be nice when my car is finished and all set up. I will be able to really enjoy this car all year especially over the upcoming winter months . . .

Dude, that is a crazy amount of upgrades!!! But if any 997 Turbo deserves it, it's yours.. one of the most perfect examples I've ever seen, my friend!
    orange260z

2009 Porsche Carrera S Coupe PDK/Sport Chrono Plus - Porsche Racing Green / Sand Beige Full Leather
    1999 Miata - Brilliant Black/Tan Leather

Quote Originally Posted by orange260z View Post
    Dude, that is a crazy amount of upgrades!!! But if any 997 Turbo deserves it, it's yours.. one of the most perfect examples I've ever seen, my friend!
    I appreciate it! I have waited too long to do this. A lot have happened to me this year which started all this crazy maintenance/upgrades to all my cars this year. Funny how something happens to you in your life which causes you to change priorities. Anyway there is a reason to all this madness and fury regarding maintaining and upgrading all my cars this year . . .

In this case I have put my Porsche away for the past two years because I did not want to exceed the 60k mile mark on my odometer . . . well with recent events happening to me, I came to a conclusion F*** it, not saving my car for anyone anymore or worrying about the resale value due to mileage. I'm going to start enjoying my Porsche for what it is and start driving the heck out of it and mod it to suit my tastes which is what I have started doing. Life is too freaking short and this has everything to do with why I have been so busy setting all my cars up recently.

And . . . you have personally seen my Porsche turbo Ayan
    Last edited by cakM3; Today at 05:47 AM.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586