Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,203 of 1203
    My Garbino lip was delivered to my home this afternoon and I got to open and inspect the product and can say it did not disappoint
    Packaging was perfect as I expect when receiving any package from Japan. They know how to package goods to prevent damage.

The wrapping of the part was also done with lots of thought to ensure no damage of the product during shipping.

Mounting instructions, although in Japanese, can easily be figured out by the diagram as seen below

Garbino also supplies the sticky double-sided black tape and mounting screws to secure the product to the MTEC II bumper

First look at the carbon fiber lip . . .

what the outer edge looks like

The entire lip in all it's carbon fiber glory

Here is when you know you have a quality part on your hands . . . the bottom of the lip is also full carbon fiber, not plastic like the cheaper Taiwan made parts are . . .

After purchasing this part, I can see why most people won't source this part because of the $500 shipping charges this part comes with but I can honestly say after looking at this part in my hands this is still money well spent as far as I am concerned since I am the one putting this part on my ZHP

It is another nice touch to this project build.

I replaced one of my Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires (right rear) because I picked up a nail and it could not be plugged. The tire replacement happened at the time I had put on my "winter set" of Style 135 wheels so I knew before mounting my BBS CH wheels for summer I would need a new tire to put on the other rear wheel so that way I have fresh tires on the rear set. With this in mind, I ordered a new Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tire to be delivered to my tire shop so all I have to do is show up with my wheel and have them mount and balance the new tire to the wheel. I can then mount my BBS wheels for summer use on for my ZHP

For my ZHP, I have ordered replacement ZKW headlight lenses, a replacement alarm sensor cover, and a Titan Shadow lower steering wheel trim. With a new Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tire on order for my rear passenger BBS wheel, this will complete my work for the 2024 car season for my ZHP. Looking at this project thread, you can see I have done a lot of work for this amazing daily driver.

I had the pleasure of having one of the OGs from this forum drive my ZHP yesterday and he was amazed how my car felt cruising on the highway at 70. With the Bilstein PSS-10 coilovers and Ground Control camber kit installed the car felt very planted while cornering. The Chaos Calibrations Stage 1 tune also contributed to the fun of driving this car and lastly, the AutoSolutions SSK installed was a hit with my friend who had the UUC EVO 3 SSK in his ZHP. He ended up pulling the EVO3 SSK from his car because it was too harsh for his style of driving but he did like the AutoSolutions SSK much better. I found his reactions reassuring that what I have done to my ZHP has been done perfectly

Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121