Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Lots of big (beautiful) upgrades, the CF bits are *chefskiss*
    Thanks Jacob!!

I also installed my AeroWing decklid, wiring harness and cooling fan this afternoon so when my Porsche goes in for maintenance this month, I can also have this painted to match

The wiring harness and cooling fan

Looking forward to seeing everything wrapped up sometime in July

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Wing has been securely mounted so when I transport my car to the shop for work the paint shop can paint my rear decklid & wing to match. This will add a nice touch to my car

This morning I got my new Morimoto Bi-LED headlights installed on my Porsche. Hardest part of this install was running the DRL wiring but after thinking things thru a few minutes, was able to figure out the best way to run them and get everything hooked up.

These headlight assemblies are as close to "plug and play" as you get using aftermarket products. Presents better than OEM lighting and looks very clean.

I got a lot done over the past weekend to my Porsche with the installation of the AeroWing and decklid (to be painted GT Silver while car is in the shop), my new Bi-LED Morimoto headlights (to be properly aimed while in the shop) and a list of many other upgrades to include:

- Type 3 Brembo 2-piece rotor upgrades (front/back)
    - Rear brake refresh (new pads and brake caliper hardware)
    - full cooling system overhaul (new front three aluminum CSF radiators and hoses)
    - pinning of cooling pipes to engine block (using aluminum pipes)
    - GT2 slave cylinder upgrade
    - Stage 2.5 clutch
    - full fluid change (engine oil, transmission oil, diff oil, transfer case oil)
    - brake fluid flush
    - new RSS motor mounts

I still have the following to add once maintenance has been completed:
    - Rennline Carbon Fiber intakes for new AeroWing decklid
    - Rennline Carbon Fiber intake housing

This weekend I will be upgrading the OE PCM to Porsche Classic PCCM+ system, installing my new TPC/DSC module for my PASM system and finishing the passenger side full carbon fiber door sill installation. Still lots of work to put into my Porsche but this car will also be set up for the rest of the 2024 car season and ready for it's trip to Florida where it will reside this year as well . . .

Charlie's 200 Porsche [emoji239][emoji239] turbo

Today I ordered a set of GT2RS carbon fiber side vent covers to replace my stock turbo ones. These will look so much better contrasting against my GT Silver paint. Part is made in Germany using vacuum dry carbon fiber material and will look amazing when installed

This part has been ordered in Matte Carbon Fiber finish and will look amazing when I finally get this part installed on my GT Silver Porsche
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-20-2024 at 03:25 AM.

My 2-piece type 3 rotors for my Porsche will be getting delivered today. Looking forward to getting these mounted on my car

I sourced the front and rear set from sharkwerks in California. They were so easy to work with. As for pricing . . . if you want to play, you have to pay as the saying goes . . .

It will be worth it as these will be the right type of rotors to run on this car. I can then focus on getting GT2 side skirts and then focus on getting the right "aftermarket" wheels for this amazing ride to get the exterior completed

My Brembo Type 3 two-piece rotors for my Porsche came in
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-23-2024 at 11:17 AM.

The Rennline carbon fiber intakes and airbox ordered should be done sometime in July while my Porsche is in the shop getting worked on so I will have them installed when my car is getting put back together

The airbox

Yes, I'm adding lots of goodies to my Porsche as I get a lot of work done to it

also updating to these RSS motor mounts while car is in the shop

Last edited by cakM3; 06-20-2024 at 04:23 AM.

Before moving to Florida I will most likely be sourcing new GT2 lower trim sills for my Porsche as well. I know I have been making lots of traffic on this project thread . . . life is too short not to fulfill my vision for this amazing car

Once I have relocated to Florida I intend to enjoy driving this car as much as I can giving my BMWs a break for a change . . .

EDIT: I just purchased these for my Porsche
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-24-2024 at 01:43 PM.

I'm also updating my Porsche crest with the new 2025 version from Porsche . . .

So the list continues to build as I prepare my Porsche for its Florida trip this fall . . . car goes into the shop on the 2nd for maintenance and upgrades

- Full cooling system overhaul (replacement of all rubber hoses, removal of all plastic hoses from engine block and installing metal pipes and pinning of aluminum cooling pipes to the motor, and replacement of front 3 radiators for all aluminum CSF radiators)
    - 60,000 mile service
    - Plug/Coil replacement
    - Fuel filter/pump replacement
    - GT2 clutch slave cylinder upgrade
    - Stage 2.5 clutch
    - all associated o-ring replacement from engine (replace as necessary)
    - Fluid changes: AWD transfer case oil, Engine oil, Transmission oil, Diff oil and brake fluid
    - replace low tone horn
    - install CANBUS ballasts for Xenon fogs
    - install RSS motor mounts
    - VTG Actuator clean/grease
    - Install TPC/DSC module
    - Properly aim my new Morimoto LED XB 992 style headlights
    - full Brake service (front and rear) to include installing new Brembo Type 3 two-piece rotors, pads, caliper hardware (for rear brakes) and brake fluid flush
    - install PCCM+ entertainment system from Porsche Classic
    - install Auto headlight sensor
    - install Garmin Dash Cam Mini2 dash cam
    - install Rennline iPhone magnetic charger
    - mount my new 2025 version Porsche crest on my hood
    - Rennline carbon fiber intakes
    - Rennline carbon fiber airbox
    - GT2RS matte carbon fiber side vents
    - Paint rear decklid/wing GT Silver to match my car
    - GT2 lower trim sills

Yeah, this list is big and I will be getting this completed so my Porsche is set up the way I want it because life is too damned short not to
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-24-2024 at 01:57 PM.

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485