Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 2618 of 2618 FirstFirst ... 16182118251825682608261626172618
Results 26,171 to 26,175 of 26175
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    When it rains... it pours. Something's up with the AC compressor, whether it's the clutch or the compressor itself. Some odd burning smell and the compressor seems to place very heavy loads on the belt. So I took the belt off and did my groceries in the heat.

And then on the way home got the DSC and brake light on and yellow. Haven't pulled codes yet, car still drives normal, I'm assuming just no traction control for now.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    I don't think a belt failing that way is typical? Something up with the pulley?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I don't think a belt failing that way is typical? Something up with the pulley?
    Yeah I would've thought the belt would just break. The AC compressor seized, which I hypothesize one of the ribs on the pulley may have worse tolerances than the others and cut through that section
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Yeah I would've thought the belt would just break. The AC compressor seized, which I hypothesize one of the ribs on the pulley may have worse tolerances than the others and cut through that section
    Makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #[emoji239]

First, happy Father's Day to all the dads on the forum, hope you guys had a great day!

I got out my steam cleaner I got for a gift and cleaned off my dirty engine bay on my ZHP today.

You can see the fuel rail cover (in the background) still dirty . . .

The steam cleaner did an amazing job cleaning the exterior of my CCV Replacement kit making it shine again The plastics in my engine bay that were steamed were left with a nice clean satin finish.

Very pleased with the results

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

And on a more real note, Happy Father?s Day to all you dads out there. I?m still around and this is still an amazing mature group considering all the shenanigans we can do with our cars. Keep up the great living and all the pleasures that cars bring to your lives. Enjoy every moment and never take for granted that one smile or compliment directed at you from friends and especially loved ones.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 2618 of 2618 FirstFirst ... 16182118251825682608261626172618