Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast

Congrats

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Thank you guys very much, going to be a life adjustment for sure.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP calipers/intake/strut bar/shifter, M3 CSL front/M3 rear rotors, Coby wraps interior, BBS CH wheels, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Congrats homey. Love those pictures on the wall.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks, the wife found them on Etsy. She originally wanted to do a “woodland animals” theme but then randomly changed her mind and very much likes the stuff she found better. I’m not complaining either lol
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP calipers/intake/strut bar/shifter, M3 CSL front/M3 rear rotors, Coby wraps interior, BBS CH wheels, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

General inquiry with the mafia members here:

I am probably going to pull the trigger on a supercharger this fall/winter and slate it for a spring install time. I keep bouncing back and forth about it, if I dont pull the trigger I dont know that I ever will. I plan on purchasing new Dinan coilpacks to be installed at the same time. Are there any other "while you're in there" parts that may be beneficial to replace or address while doing this install?

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    General inquiry with the mafia members here:

I am probably going to pull the trigger on a supercharger this fall/winter and slate it for a spring install time. I keep bouncing back and forth about it, if I dont pull the trigger I dont know that I ever will. I plan on purchasing new Dinan coilpacks to be installed at the same time. Are there any other "while you're in there" parts that may be beneficial to replace or address while doing this install?
    Meth injection would be beneficial to keep temps down, prevent unwanted detonation and provide some extra safety for your motor. It may be overkill if you?re not planning on throwing tons of boost at it, but it doesn?t hurt regardless.

Which blower are you going for?

Congrats on the kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only one commercially available is the VF kit. I had a VF SC VR6 GTI when I was younger and loved their kit.

Meth isn’t in the plans as I only plan on running the 6-7psi the VF tune provides, it gets the HP up to 340 which is around 100hp more than stock.

Thank you as well regarding the spawn, it’s been fun so far.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    The only one commercially available is the VF kit. I had a VF SC VR6 GTI when I was younger and loved their kit.

Meth isn’t in the plans as I only plan on running the 6-7psi the VF tune provides, it gets the HP up to 340 which is around 100hp more than stock.

Thank you as well regarding the spawn, it’s been fun so far.
    ESS site still showcases Gen 1 for M54, but sometimes they never take that stuff down. Infinitas won't ship to States?

I thought ESS was no longer in production via some other posts I have read around this site.

Never heard of Infinitas either, I’ll have to do the googley thing.

EDIT: after doing the googles, I realized that the infinitas kit is the same one I’ve seen on eBay, just never looked at it. I’d rather buy local (US) from a known (to me) company

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast