Im selling my new to me ZHP. This is my third ZHP, so I'm quite familiar and this is a really nice one! I've recently learned that my family is growing so I'm likely going to settle for a large family hauler which necessitates the sale.

As soon as the car arrived I brought it to my mechanic for a PPI and replaced the radiator hoses, expansion tank, fuel filter, brake fluid and an oil change. I was told this is a great, rust free car, best he's seen in years, and he gave it his blessing.

Prior to me the DISA valve was recently done and a control arm. (records included with sale)

I'd rate the exterior a 9.5 - no visible dents, clear headlights, clean wheels and tires, no fading, just some paint chips on the hood.

I'd equally rate the interior a 9 - very clean alcantara, no stains or tears, no gouging of the soft touch components. Steering wheel is acceptable, but I'd probably have it redone eventually.

Mechanically - 10 from my brief ownership. The car starts and runs perfectly, there's no exhaust smell ( lean or rich), it runs great. Steering feel is nice and tight, brakes are great, transmission shifts perfectly, clutch has great engagement, no clunks. It runs like a low mileage maintained vehicle should.

Price - it's not cheap, but it's also me just looking to recover my money. The good ones aren't cheap...the cheap ones aren't good.

$28,000

Pics available on request .

Located in NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk