Hello all, just to let everyone know, I posted this over at e46F as well, but I value your opinions too and want the Mafia's advice. I have a 05 ZHP vert and I am doing a complete suspension refresh. I have already decided I am replacing my shocks and struts with Koni yellow sports and know that I want some amount more of drop then my current set up (zhp suspension) so I am deciding on springs now. The problem is, I don't know how much drop and am deciding between the eibach pro or sportline. I live in Michigan and the roads are "ok", and I don't want to be bottoming out anywhere or having my bumper taken down by a pot hole. Do you guys think the sportline would be to low, or just that perfect amount of drop with that amazing look I am looking for? And then do you think the pros would be to little of a drop from my current set up and not even be worth it to spend the money, or would they give me that more aggressive look I am going for, but still give some ground clearance when needed? However, what I don't want to happen is to get the pros and have them be a waste of money in terms of not noticing a difference from my current height/drop.
Thanks