PDA

View Full Version : ZHP Misconceptions

yura
05-19-2013, 07:50 PM
A lot of the ZHP ads I see contain glaring mistakes and misconceptions about what the ZHP package is, everything from M3 wheels to black roofs. Why not start a thread gathering such foolishness for everyone's entertainment?

I'll start:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3814359724.html

This rare 330CI ZHP comes with all the accents and suspension of an M3 but with much better gas mileage.

Avetiso
05-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Good idea. This thread has been a long time coming.

terraphantm
05-19-2013, 08:38 PM
The salesman for my ZHP insisted that my car had an LSD since it was a ZHP. I knew that wasn't the case, but the car was otherwise perfect for me, so I bought it.

BavarianZHP
05-19-2013, 10:01 PM
A "BMW ZHP" is a coupe/convertible roadster related to the BMW Z-series... (my friend thought it was like a Z3 or Z4 when I mentioned I had a ZHP)
ZHP's are M3's...
There are pre-facelifted E46 ZHP's...
ZHP's are modded/aftermarket 330i's...
Sedan and Coupe ZHP's come in the same colors... (Sedan does not come in sparkling graphite metallic)
ZHP's are "sport packaged" 330i's...
Imola Red is a rare ZHP color...
A regular 330i can be easily converted to a ZHP...
ZHP's are special...

terraphantm
05-19-2013, 10:56 PM
A regular 330i can be easily converted to a ZHP...

This one is kind of true, especially for 03/2003+ cars. Mechanically all it takes are the cams, muffler, diff, and control arms. The cosmetic bits aren't particularly hard either, just a bit expensive

BavarianZHP
05-19-2013, 11:13 PM
yeah, especially if you wanted entire alcantara interior, anthracite headliner, increased redline, shadow gloss trim (it would be a pain to change this out actually)... I think if it was 'easy' we would have seen many indistinguishable ZHP upgraded 330i's around now :devilish

For what it's worth, I've only seen/heard of 1 car that was completely upgraded to a ZHP. It was indistinguishable except for a vin check of course.

terraphantm
05-20-2013, 12:21 AM
yeah, especially if you wanted entire alcantara interior, anthracite headliner, increased redline, shadow gloss trim (it would be a pain to change this out actually)... I think if it was 'easy' we would have seen many indistinguishable ZHP upgraded 330i's around now :devilish

For what it's worth, I've only seen/heard of 1 car that was completely upgraded to a ZHP. It was indistinguishable except for a vin check of course.

Thing is, all of those things are plug and play -- just not cheap. The reason you don't see many conversions out there is because it's not worth the expense to add every cosmetic piece. BTW, not every ZHP comes with an alcantara interior; most probably don't. Mine had black leather.

I would consider it to be hard if it required significant body work (like adding M3 rear fenders to a non-M), or if there were significant rewiring required. But that's just not the case.

That's not to say the ZHP isn't a good value, especially at today's prices. The m-tech II kit alone would cost you more than the delta. But it's not particularly difficult to do a conversion, and retain factory fit/finish. Especially for Canadian owners with the M-Sport package (they get all the cosmetic bits from the factory)

Stigissimo
05-20-2013, 04:24 AM
Imola Red is a rare ZHP color...

But it is a relatively rare e46 color in general being available only on the ZHP and M3 :o

Washburn
05-20-2013, 12:25 PM
ZHP and M Club Sport are the same

Washburn
05-20-2013, 12:31 PM
But it is a relatively rare e46 color in general being available only on the ZHP and M3 :o

Relatively rare E46 color is true; but it's not a rare ZHP color - I think that's what the poster was implying.

Stats from the registry: it's the MOST common ZHP color there...

E_Rak
05-20-2013, 01:36 PM
"It's an M3 with four doors"

Also looking at that graphic, anyone have photos of the pheonix/dakar yellow cars?

Avetiso
05-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Same transmission as m3

E_Rak
05-20-2013, 05:31 PM
Anything with the mtech II kit is a ZHP

All ZHPs were manual

All ZHP sedans have an Alcantara wheel

Stigissimo
05-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Relatively rare E46 color is true; but it's not a rare ZHP color - I think that's what the poster was implying.

Yeah I've seen the graphs :/ it's def not a rare ZHP color. Because it's so awesome ;) Where's Meric to chime in with the fact that he owns one of the like 2 Oxford Green ZHPs out there?

Avetiso
05-20-2013, 07:50 PM

It's also the sexiest, and still carries a premium, even being the most common. When have you ever heard of something's most common flavor being the most expensive? (sans Microsoft) :rofl

E_Rak
05-20-2013, 08:36 PM
"It's an M3 with four doors"

Also looking at that graphic, anyone have photos of the pheonix/dakar yellow cars?

Answering my own question... thanks Google

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x410/endurance11/HPIM1391.jpg

:drool

yura
05-20-2013, 09:33 PM
^ dayuum!

Stigissimo
05-20-2013, 09:36 PM
not sure how I feel about phoenix on a ZHP..

BavarianZHP
05-20-2013, 09:42 PM
We need more individual colors! I drool over some of the E39's:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340986

Avetiso
05-20-2013, 09:50 PM
I've always wanted a bronze ZHP.

E_Rak
05-20-2013, 09:55 PM
not sure how I feel about phoenix on a ZHP..

That's Dakar ;)

Surely there must be a thread for individual/rare ZHP colors... sorry for throwing this off topic!

Avetiso
05-20-2013, 10:52 PM
325ci ZHP package :rofl

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/3804774647.html

E_Rak
05-20-2013, 10:55 PM
I love it when dealerships have no idea :wub

BRGcoopahS
05-20-2013, 11:19 PM
I dont bother. If they see my car and bring it up then awesome otherwise I doubt much of them know.

Stigissimo
05-21-2013, 04:14 AM
325ci ZHP package :rofl

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/3804774647.html

Wow, they really effed this one up hahahaha I'd expect an ignorant dealer to mistake an ZSP for a ZHP from time to time - but he's far off with this one.. there isn't a single thing that would lead someone to believe this is a ZHP. It's pre facelift for god's sake! Except for the silver cube.

"WOW!! AWESOME BUY!!! DON'T MISS THIS VEHICLE WITH AN M5 PACKAGE ON!!!"

1 M Mike
05-21-2013, 05:19 AM
Not convinced that Dakar yellow really works with the E46 body. At least the NJ plate matches up well with it. :)

Techno-violet probably would have worked wickedly with the ZHP look though.

In the category of 'learn something new every day' I didn't know that it was available with Steel gray.

Anybody have SG with Tanin red leather like I had on my old vert?

If so pure awesomeness!

BRGcoopahS
05-21-2013, 08:46 AM
No, but I wish I had that red interior, seeing as mine is a SG vert as well.

ELCID86
05-21-2013, 10:47 AM
http://binghamton.craigslist.org/cto/3813877931.html "...Performance pkgs. with platinum exterior..."?

(No pics included)

Avetiso
05-21-2013, 02:28 PM
http://binghamton.craigslist.org/cto/3813877931.html "...Performance pkgs. with platinum exterior..."?

(No pics included)

Probably TiAg.

BavarianZHP
05-21-2013, 02:46 PM
From our ZHPmafia FAQ: ZHP colors are as follows (indiscriminate of coupes/sedans):

Imola Red
Mystic Blue
Silverstone
Alpine White
Jet Black
Silver Grey Metallic
Oxford Green
Black Sapphire Metallic
Steel Blue
Steel Gray
Orient Blue
Grey Green
Electric Red
Titanium Silver
Monaco Blue
Sparkling Graphite Metallic
Sonora Metallic
Quartz Blue Metallic
Deep Green Metallic
Topaz Blue

Although I'm more likely to argue that the above is for all E46's and not ZHP's - someone feel free to correct me. I'm really hesitant to say something is wrong on our main webpage!

From Bimmerforums (which I agree with) http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1511961-Zhp-colors:

Sedans:
Imola Red
Alpine White
Jet Black
Silver Gray
Titanium Silver
Mystic Blue
Black Sapphire
Oxford Green ('03/'04 only)
Orient Blue (rare)

Coupes:
As above, adding
Sparkling Graphite Metallic

Excluded Standard Colors:
Steel Blue, Gray Green, Electric Red

Interior:
Alcantara/Cloth
Black Leather
Sand Leather
Natural Brown Leather
Gray Leather

Interior Trim:
Black Cube
Silver Cube

danewilson77
05-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Imola did not come on Non-ZHP/Non-///M, and I'm sure there are several others.

aurelius
05-21-2013, 02:52 PM
Anybody have SG with Tanin red leather like I had on my old vert?
If so pure awesomeness!

Tannin Red was replaced by Natural Brown in all E46 for model year 2002+. Or at least it was for US-spec models.

BavarianZHP
05-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Thanks Dane, I'm was under the impression that the colors on our FAQ are inclusive for all E46's - regardless of package or model (is what I meant to say). I haven't seen or heard of any ZHP's that came in many of the specified colors (steel grey, topaz blue, quartz blue etc...) leading me to believe the list may be wrong? If I am (and I hope I am!), I would love to see some of these very elusive specimens!

Washburn
05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Alright this is a bit OT but I feel the need to clarify:

1st, this comment was made: (as an example of a misconception):

Imola Red is a rare ZHP color....

Then this comment was made in response:

Then I made this comment, thinking that the 1st poster probably referred to ZHPs only, and that it may have been misunderstood by the 2nd poster.

So, all I did was point out that among ZHPs, at least going by the registry, IR was not a rare, BUT it's rare when considering all E46 cars.
That's ALL i said - I didn't say IR or any other color is better/worse due to being common/rare.

Then i saw this:

It's also the sexiest, and still carries a premium, even being the most common. When have you ever heard of something's most common flavor being the most expensive? (sans Microsoft) :rofl
^^ Now where the HELL did i say anything negative about IR being "not sexy /awesome/ premium " etc etc because it's common in the ZHP registry, huh? All i did was clarify a statement that was 100% neutral ONLY referring to its numbers (AKA Facts, which is clear from the graph) and did NOT attach ANY type of quality (good/bad etc). It was a complete neutral statement.

I didn't think, nor did I state IR (or ANY color for that matter) is a lesser color just because it's common OR rare.
I would NEVER think that of anything, because it's all subjective! and that goes for ALL colors, regardless of BMWs, ZHPs, and all other cars. Matter of preference, really, and that's ALL.
I bet you can find many posts from me in this board praising how great members' IR ZHPs look!

(I did find it curious though, that after a very simple statement about a color there were suddenly a couple of defensive posts describing for no apparent reason how awesome/sexy IR is, etc - not that I disagree - just didn't get how my harmless comment about statistical common-ness could cause such posts defending the quality of it; )

(So depending on one's taste, a color can be really common and still awesome to some people OR really rare and some people might still find it crap - no objective statement in this kind of thing).
NO color can be STATED (as a fact) as the sexiest, greatest, etc., - one can, however, say that that color x or y is his/her FAVORITE - very different statements.

Stigissimo
05-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Haha alright everybody, it was simply the Imola army acting up a little. To clear up my part, my "It is a relatively rare e46 color though" was simply a half joking response, because although I know it is by far and away not rare for a ZHP to be Imola red, it is a still sort of rare e46 color. Nothing was meant by the comment, and I fully understood your original post as to the un-rareness of Imola on ZHPs.

BavarianZHP
05-21-2013, 04:33 PM
Washburn nailed it with the interpretation of what I stated. We all realize that Imola is a rare color in general. Very few E46's are Imola. Comments after were just for jokes and playful teasing. I do not think they were actually trying to say any color was better - besides that would be their own opinion anyways and they have that right.

Besides. We all know Silber grau is best :eeps it even has a kickarse sounding name unlike imolaROT :ninja.

Burrogs
05-21-2013, 04:55 PM
All ZHP sedans have an Alcantara wheel

Which ZHP sedans didn't come with the alcantara wheel? Many were replaced with leather m3 wheels under warranty, but they all should have come with alcantara first.

Washburn
05-21-2013, 04:56 PM
Nope - after mid-2005 ZHPs came with leather wheel from factory. (mine is an example)

WIKI:

The interior had also been modified with half cloth-half alcantara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcantara_%28material%29) sports seats (optional upgrade to leather), an alcantara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcantara_%28material%29)-wrapped sports steering wheel (switched to perforated leather in mid-2005),

1 M Mike
05-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Tannin Red was replaced by Natural Brown in all E46 for model year 2002+. Or at least it was for US-spec models.
Yeah, Tanin really had a short run here in NA. I've seen Coral, Fox, Imola and Chestnut but they really fall flat imo when up against Tanin.

And Nat brown certainly did not reek as a replacement. I was blessed to have it in both the 325iT and ZHP. We have Saddle in the 328iT, and while it's really very nice it's still no Nat brown in my book.

Must be human nature to yearn after the things you can't get anymore....................like a pack of baseball cards for a quarter. :)

Avetiso
05-21-2013, 05:21 PM
Alright this is a bit OT but I feel the need to clarify:

1st, this comment was made: (as an example of a misconception):

Then this comment was made in response:

Then I made this comment, thinking that the 1st poster probably referred to ZHPs only, and that it may have been misunderstood by the 2nd poster.

So, all I did was point out that among ZHPs, at least going by the registry, IR was not a rare, BUT it's rare when considering all E46 cars.
That's ALL i said - I didn't say IR or any other color is better/worse due to being common/rare.

Then i saw this:

^^ Now where the HELL did i say anything negative about IR being "not sexy /awesome/ premium " etc etc because it's common in the ZHP registry, huh? All i did was clarify a statement that was 100% neutral ONLY referring to its numbers (AKA Facts, which is clear from the graph) and did NOT attach ANY type of quality (good/bad etc). It was a complete neutral statement.

I didn't think, nor did I state IR (or ANY color for that matter) is a lesser color just because it's common OR rare.
I would NEVER think that of anything, because it's all subjective! and that goes for ALL colors, regardless of BMWs, ZHPs, and all other cars. Matter of preference, really, and that's ALL.
I bet you can find many posts from me in this board praising how great members' IR ZHPs look!

(I did find it curious though, that after a very simple statement about a color there were suddenly a couple of defensive posts describing for no apparent reason how awesome/sexy IR is, etc - not that I disagree - just didn't get how my harmless comment about statistical common-ness could cause such posts defending the quality of it; )

(So depending on one's taste, a color can be really common and still awesome to some people OR really rare and some people might still find it crap - no objective statement in this kind of thing).
NO color can be STATED (as a fact) as the sexiest, greatest, etc., - one can, however, say that that color x or y is his/her FAVORITE - very different statements.
Woah, woah. What I said was simply an observation praising Imola (in my opinion). I in no way meant to say you said anything negative about it. Sorry if there was any confusion. I did not interpret what you were saying in any negative way. What I meant to say was that I found it interesting that even though Imola technically is the most common ZHP color, people are often found paying a premium for it.

Fully agree, color is subjective.

I guess sarcasm/joking needs to be more carefully conveyed via text on my part.

Avetiso
05-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Washburn nailed it with the interpretation of what I stated. We all realize that Imola is a rare color in general. Very few E46's are Imola. Comments after were just for jokes and playful teasing. I do not think they were actually trying to say any color was better - besides that would be their own opinion anyways and they have that right.

Besides. We all know Silber grau is best :eeps it even has a kickarse sounding name unlike imolaROT :ninja.
This guy knows the way. :rofl

Washburn
05-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Avetiso:
Nah - I also took it too far/exaggerated probably - you don't need to apologize for anything.
I need to calm down, so I am also sorry.

(going to take my Klonopin now)

danewilson77
05-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Good deal guys.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA

DDub88
05-22-2013, 07:43 AM
Its an M3. Had a guy testing my battery at Oreilly's awhile back and he was hardcore convinced it was an M3- damn M badges

Imola.ZHP
05-31-2013, 04:39 PM
I love it when I see almost any BMW labeled as "V6."

lmao

Avetiso
05-31-2013, 05:19 PM
I love it when I see almost any BMW labeled as "V6."

lmao

I've heard "300 hp". :rofl I wish!

ryankokesh
05-31-2013, 06:21 PM
Its an M3. Had a guy testing my battery at Oreilly's awhile back and he was hardcore convinced it was an M3- damn M badges

When I got my bumper resprayed they wrote "m3" on the keychain tag. Should have been my first sign..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yura
05-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Damn those sneaky M3 owners and their fake 330 badges! :rofl

BRGcoopahS
05-31-2013, 08:01 PM

So the guy was too stupid to realize its not an M3 after seeing "330ci"?

Sorry had to. As for my input. "The zhp has M3 suspension components".

BavarianZHP
05-31-2013, 10:45 PM
Hehe. Apparently this guy never got the ZHP memo:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3836493192.html

"... M3 Suspension...M3 Wheels and M3 Horse power...M3 Ground effects....M3 Interior" :rofl

BRGcoopahS
06-03-2013, 05:18 PM
I read earlier today that the ZHP has a lighter flywheel. Is that a misconception or is it true?

Torxuvin
06-03-2013, 06:01 PM
"Some say... all we know is: It's called a zhp."

Crickett
06-03-2013, 08:01 PM
I read earlier today that the ZHP has a lighter flywheel. Is that a misconception or is it true?

Pretty sure a misconception; though I think "ZHP flywheel chatter" is a thing? :dunno

BRGcoopahS
06-03-2013, 08:26 PM
I actually read up on it and it seems like its confirmed... sorta

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1318681

A BMW tech is saying it does, another said the 6 spd flywheel is lighter than the 5 spd, so its not a ZHP specific flywheel. What I get out of it is, The ZHP was the first non M e46 with a 6 spd, it came with a lighter flywheel, so they included that into the ZHP package description. Then when they included 6 spds in non ZHP's, they used the same lighter flywheel since the 5 spd flywheel doesnt fit onto the 6 spd trans. TL:DR the zhp was the first to come out with a lightened flywheel, but so do all of the other 6 spd e46's as well.

ELCID86
06-04-2013, 03:57 AM
Imola Red - Only available with Performance Package Black interior with leather seats Steptronic Automatic Transmission with Sport and Manual Shift Modes??

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2005&zip=22554&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerTypes=b&mmt=%5BBMW%5B330I%5B%5D330CI%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=330I&makeCode2=BMW&modelCode2=330CI&showcaseOwnerId=66404&makeCode1=BMW&startYear=2003&numRecords=100&searchRadius=0&listingId=344439482&listingIndex=9&Log=0

ELCID86
06-04-2013, 04:01 AM
VERY RARE COMPETITION PKG. ??
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2005&zip=22554&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerTypes=b&mmt=%5BBMW%5B330I%5B%5D330CI%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=330I&makeCode2=BMW&modelCode2=330CI&showcaseOwnerId=66404&makeCode1=BMW&startYear=2003&numRecords=100&searchRadius=0&listingId=341417245&listingIndex=31&Log=0

ELCID86
06-04-2013, 04:37 AM
OK, I didn't know ZHPs came with the option for chrome exterior and wood interior trim...
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=22554&endYear=2005&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerTypes=b&mmt=%5BBMW%5B330I%5B%5D330CI%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=330I&makeCode2=BMW&modelCode2=330CI&showcaseOwnerId=66404&makeCode1=BMW&startYear=2003&firstRecord=301&numRecords=100&searchRadius=0&listingId=347194612&listingIndex=83&Log=0

E_Rak
06-04-2013, 04:45 AM
Actually wood trim was possible with an individual order :thumbup

johnrando
06-04-2013, 07:25 AM
Imola Red - Only available with Performance Package Black interior with leather seats Steptronic Automatic Transmission with Sport and Manual Shift Modes??

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2005&zip=22554&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerTypes=b&mmt=%5BBMW%5B330I%5B%5D330CI%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=330I&makeCode2=BMW&modelCode2=330CI&showcaseOwnerId=66404&makeCode1=BMW&startYear=2003&numRecords=100&searchRadius=0&listingId=344439482&listingIndex=9&Log=0

With a E46 STEP, you can drive in D (automatic), S (sport automatic), or M (Sport auto/manual, where you "shift", you know the +/- shifting). So while they worded it in a confusing manner, technically that's correct.

johnrando
06-04-2013, 07:27 AM
VERY RARE COMPETITION PKG. ??
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2005&zip=22554&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerTypes=b&mmt=%5BBMW%5B330I%5B%5D330CI%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=330I&makeCode2=BMW&modelCode2=330CI&showcaseOwnerId=66404&makeCode1=BMW&startYear=2003&numRecords=100&searchRadius=0&listingId=341417245&listingIndex=31&Log=0

Now that one's funny. Definitely confused a zhp performance package with a competition package.

DDub88
06-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Now that one's funny. Definitely confused a zhp performance package with a competition package.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the competition package only offered on the M3's?

Imola.ZHP
06-08-2013, 03:03 AM
^ you are correct I believe...

1 M Mike
06-08-2013, 04:59 AM
This one may have been created by BMW itself.

I just happened to be thumbing through some old catalogs while looking for window stickers when I came across a Product Information Brochure that BMW published just before introducing the 2003 BMW 330i with Performance Package.

It states in it that initially it was planned in limited numbers (1000 6 speeds and 3000 automatics), but as far as I know it really wasn't limited to that quota (I mean, this board has over 1100 members and all of us have or had the 6 speed, right :innocent).

danewilson77
06-08-2013, 05:21 AM

I just happened to be thumbing through some old catalogs while looking for window stickers when I came across a Product Information Brochure that BMW published just before introducing the 2003 BMW 330i with Performance Package.

It states in it that initially it was planned in limited numbers (1000 6 speeds and 3000 automatics), but as far as I know it really wasn't limited to that quota (I mean, this board has over 1100 members and all of us have or had the 6 speed, right :innocent).

Good find. Many on this forum have never had a ZHP though just as a heads up.

kayger12
06-08-2013, 06:00 AM

When we crunched the numbers back when the site started we figured roughly 4k ZHPs. That would match up perfectly with the numbers in the brochure. Good stuff.

Sent from the last Next Best Thing via Tt4beta

toddness
06-08-2013, 06:55 AM
Assuming the numbers are correct, I find it interesting that 897 of the 1000 (90%) 6speeds have been registered at the ZHP registry, though only 557 of the 3000 (18.5%) Steps are registered.

E_Rak
06-08-2013, 07:10 AM
No wonder it's so easy to find automatics... :/

Pip
06-08-2013, 07:12 AM
Assuming the numbers are correct, I find it interesting that 897 of the 1000 (90%) 6speeds have been registered at the ZHP registry, though only 557 of the 3000 (18.5%) Steps are registered.

It is probably more of an enthusiast thing to register the car and most enthusiasts own MTs. However, this is just a general assumption because I'm a step owner and registered.

toddness
06-08-2013, 07:14 AM
It is probably more of an enthusiast thing to register the car and most enthusiasts own MTs. However, this is just a general assumption because I'm a step owner and registered.

...and you are an enthusiast.

saace7
06-08-2013, 07:31 AM

I agree with this

BavarianZHP
06-08-2013, 07:20 PM
The interior Aluminum cube trim is often referred as "carbon fiber" trim.

1 M Mike
06-10-2013, 04:24 PM
I had a request if the before mentioned 2003 330i ZHP Product Information Brochure could be scanned, so here it is for the entire community to view as well.

Enjoy.

E_Rak
06-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Wow excellent read! Great information and pictures of factory fresh ZHPs.... That odo shot of 7 miles notably. Thanks for the upload.

1 M Mike
06-10-2013, 05:05 PM
No problem, my pleasure. I have more brochures in my safe cabinet than I know what to do with. I'm not even sure if dealerships even stock hardcopy brochures anymore, since you can get everything on-line these days.

E_Rak
06-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Yes, they do. We have boxes and boxes and boxes at work... great for a quick snapshot or the people who aren't quite in touch with today's technology.

DDub88
06-11-2013, 04:39 PM
That was a good and informative read. Oh the things I would do to get my hands on a fresh ZHP with 7 mi on the clock :begging .I'm sure someones got one stashed away somewhere.

BavarianZHP
06-11-2013, 11:38 PM
That needs to be sticky'd to the home page! I think this also confirms the ZHP colors - someone may need to update the home page?