PDA

View Full Version : 2006 ZHP Coupe/ Alpine White/black leather, Auto/ 86k Phoenix. $16.9

MooseX
05-08-2013, 04:58 PM
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3786136186.html

probably the nicest one i've found so far ....sigh..it's an AUTO. If this was a manual I wouldn't be sitting here posting all these ads. I'd be out driving..

It's ripe for a deal as it's been listed for quite some time. He even has it listed on the LA Craigs. I talked to him on the phone last week. Nicest guy.

I think someone could pry it loose for high 15's. Too bad it would cost me about grand to get it back to Tahoe. Might not be a bad drive..stop in VEGAS on the way home...:devilish

KevinC
05-08-2013, 06:59 PM
"19" M3 wheels" ... (( facepalm ))

Sure is a beaut though. Except for the stupid tranny.

MooseX
05-08-2013, 07:09 PM
I'd be driving it if it was a manual.

Avetiso
05-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Please do not rag on automatic transmissions. A lot of us here have autos. I recall Dane saying the same somewhere else, but I can't remember where.

MooseX
05-08-2013, 11:15 PM
I don't really hate them. Sorry if I sounded harsh towards them...

I actually love my step' xi for around town stuff. It's just that I live at 7000 ft. (donner summit) and i NEED some more power/gears to go up/down the mountain every day for work. My step 2.5 is really a smooth ride..but as far as power it's downright pathetic...excellent in snow..but really a dawg.

However if I don't find the right manual car soon I might have to turn coat' and go auto...and do the SMG paddle mod. I think we have an SMG wheel layin around the shop in case I go that route. There are certainly alot of clean steps' on the market. That 06 Alpine White one in AZ for starters...

Avetiso
05-08-2013, 11:37 PM
The SMG auto option is great. I believe Rando did it on his vert, along with DINAN tranny software, which makes shifting much faster.

As far as transmissions, it's up to you. It's out of respect for each other that we don't talk them down. I'd be right with you, though. Manual only for me. Maybe when I'm old I'll go with an auto. Like 25-26 years old...:rofl

MiniD
05-09-2013, 04:43 AM
Please do not rag on automatic transmissions. A lot of us here have autos. I recall Dane saying the same somewhere else, but I can't remember where.

Where did he rag on automatic transmissions?

danewilson77
05-09-2013, 04:52 AM
No ragging occurred. Let's move on.