PDA

View Full Version : 2004 ZHP Imola/6 spd/vert 43k $16,500

MooseX
05-08-2013, 03:26 PM
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3789068247.html

Now this car is appx 90 min. from my doorstep by freeway. I'd love to own this beautiful car...but the owner won't return my emails. Posted for only a couple of days. I tried at least 7 times. I got one response..which came back with a message I couldn't understand...strange

I told Dane about it and he tried to contact the seller and also got no response

Maybe we we're asking too many questions. Could be he's lazy..who knows. So maybe one of the mafia' could give it a shot. PM me if you get some vitals on the car. I'm all over it if it's a clean title.

yura
05-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Browsing through the seller's photobucket photos, I'm seeing:

- this ZHP
- E90 330i (two)
- Mercedes W202
- TSX
- RSX
- E46 M3Z
- Z350

... all in "sale image" style.

I'd say this guy is either a dealer posing as an owner, or rebuilds salvaged cars, or buys/flips them very frequently. That, combined with not responding to any of your guys' emails (likely because you come across as very informed and not easy prey) sounds quite shady.

// edit - searching for this guy's Photobucket username on google turns up two recent (March of this year) Craigslist ads for that E90 330i I mentioned - both posted on the same day, one flagged for removal, one deleted by him. Shady.

MooseX
05-08-2013, 03:55 PM
I got the same impression. I think it was same guy in Sacramento selling an 03 ZHP/Salvaged for 7500 last week. I had the same ridiculous email problem with him. I was going to offer him 6500 if I liked the car. Buyer def' has the leverage with salvaged cars..

If someone would send an email posing as an innoceent school girl with pockets of cash looking for a grad' present they might get somewhere..seriously somebody try that.

yura
05-08-2013, 04:00 PM
If someone would send an email posing as an innoceent school girl with pockets of cash looking for a grad' present they might get somewhere..seriously somebody try that.

Already fired off an email ;)

MooseX
05-08-2013, 04:02 PM
excellent kerunt'

Avetiso
05-08-2013, 04:07 PM
This one is salvage. I've seen older ads where it said so.

MooseX
05-08-2013, 04:09 PM
super clean for a salvage. i'm curious about the damage

yura
05-08-2013, 04:13 PM
The 350 has a dealer plate from http://www.enzoautosales.com/about/...

Check out some reviews at yelp: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/enzo-auto-sales-sacramento, and http://www.yellowpages.com/sacramento-ca/mip/enzo-auto-sales-453941287

Skip the obviously fake 5-stars and read the negatives - exactly what I'd expect.

MooseX
05-08-2013, 04:17 PM
yikes. sounds like Eddy and Fabian are bit greasy'

Avetiso
05-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Probably got tired of it not selling and wanted to list it ambiguously to generate more interest.

MooseX
05-08-2013, 04:20 PM
exactly. probably waiting for a walk up'. you gotta admit it looks frgn clean.

yura
05-08-2013, 04:22 PM
yikes. sounds like Eddy and Fabian are bit greasy'

Look them up on Facebook and click the Photos tab. I know it's not nice to judge a book by its cover, but scrolling through those photos for just two seconds tells me everything I want to know about these guys.

Probably got tired of it not selling and wanted to list it ambiguously to generate more interest.

I hate it so much when dealers do that. Assholes post in the owners section, and then even go out of their way to meet your outside of their dealership while they show you the car.

When I was looking for a car (prior to buying the one I have now) I must have gone through 10-15 dealerships - I'd say 75% of those cars turned out to be rebuilt, and not a single ad mentioned anything of the sort. Huge waste of time for me, and I've shared my feelings with more than one of those dealers. I hate car salesmen with a passion - as far as I'm concerned, the vast majority of those lying, manipulating scumbags are not fit to breathe this air.

Even the one I bought my car from was an ass. Tried to charge me for "their time" (at $20/hour) to take the car to my mechanic for a PPI (right, like that's gonna happen), and after all was said and done and it was time to insure, it turned out that the car didn't even have current aircare, and I had to go do that and pay ~$50 for the process. Like I said, scumbags.

MooseX
05-08-2013, 04:27 PM
whoa scary dudes. they are GREASY haha

I know what ever happened to owner ads?

All I see these days is trade in sales. What really gets me is when they don't list price, mileage or trans..etc. to get you to call them.

OR they list it a zillion times with a slight variation in the ad. That's so greasy.