PDA

View Full Version : A few more miscellaneous things for sale

JupiterBMW
05-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Cheap items below guys... Prices are WITHOUT shipping. As always, please let me know if prices are out of whack. I'm always open to opinions and best offers! Just looking to make some space!!

**NOTE** This post was copied from my thread on E46f... So, that is why there is a lack of pics. I realize most of these items are useless to most ZHP owners, but wanted to post them here just in case, also keeping in mind we have some non ZHP owners here as well. Can't leave the Mafia family in the dark. :biggrin

1. HK Door speakers from the alcantara door panels I sold. $100

2. A set of OEM carpeted rear floormats in black, condition decent, not bad, not perfect. $30

3. OEM seatbacks from the alcantara seats. Black, good condition, 2" scuff on one (down low, not really too visible). Nets NOT stretched at all! $80

4. My OEM ZHP muffler $150

5. K&N intake filter to fit OEM airbox $25

danewilson77
05-08-2013, 10:19 AM
4. My OEM ZHP muffler $150

Interesting.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA

JupiterBMW
05-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Interesting.

Seriously? I only added that to the post because someone on e46f was interested in it before I even removed it from the car...

Torxuvin
05-08-2013, 10:57 AM
FWIW I have a driver side carpeted floormat if someone wants to try and piece together a set.

Hey Jon, Do you have a DIY for the seatbacks? I noticed there is a small gap along the top my driver's seatback from when they recovered it.

JupiterBMW
05-08-2013, 11:10 AM
FWIW I have a driver side carpeted floormat if someone wants to try and piece together a set.

Hey Jon, Do you have a DIY for the seatbacks? I noticed there is a small gap along the top my driver's seatback from when they recovered it.

Hah, I actually have a drivers front too, just pending sale at the moment.

As for the seat backs, at the bottom outer corners there are two small plugs. Remove those first. From there they slide down and out or out and down, something like that. Ill text you a couple pics of the inside and clips so you can see what they look like. Might help you a bit.

johnrando
05-08-2013, 11:41 AM

I might be. What condition? I can pick up from the meet.

danewilson77
05-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Seriously? I only added that to the post because someone on e46f was interested in it before I even removed it from the car...

What?

JupiterBMW
05-08-2013, 07:11 PM
What?

You said interesting, I was curious what you meant by that...

az3579
05-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Dane's messin' with ya. :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

danewilson77
05-09-2013, 04:14 AM
You said interesting, I was curious what you meant by that...

What I meant was, I do not remember you modding your exhaust and thought this was a surprise for the meet.

That's all bud.

Permission granted to unbunch panties. :)

JupiterBMW
05-09-2013, 06:12 AM
Ohh ok, haha... Panties not bunched, I'm just a little slow sometimes, wasn't putting it all together... As for my exhaust, nothing unknown. I just finally got my Dinan muffler on that I had installed on the old car... :thumbsup

MKSD03ZHP
05-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Interested in the HK speaker(s). Thanks

Steve

JupiterBMW
05-09-2013, 06:26 AM
Hey Steve... Ok, would you like pictures, like to purchase? They're ready to go. I don't have a photo but I can provide if you need. Let me know...