PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Radio

llll1l1ll
03-26-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi,

I've been shopping around for radios on eBay, but I can't find anything reasonable. I'm just checking to see what's in here. I currently have a (burnt) radio in my ZHP which has the HK system. My radio has the AUX Input function which. I'd like to retain that, but I am willing to go with just a boring ol' CD player. Just so long as it works with my HK system and has the function to receive the title of the song over the radio (PTY function?). The volume knob on mine is kinda busted. Yours needs to at least turn the radio on.

I'll try to check the forum every day for any responses. I work in a secure building now, and I also can't really log in to anything on the network. SOOOO, I'll just respond as I can.

Thanks,
Pete

PS I was gonna post my email addy here, but I don't think that's a good idea...

BCS_ZHP
03-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Pete,
Pip has one available, look in the ZHP related parts for sale, go back a couple pages.

johnrando
03-26-2013, 06:48 PM
Hi,

I've been shopping around for radios on eBay, but I can't find anything reasonable. I'm just checking to see what's in here. I currently have a (burnt) radio in my ZHP which has the HK system. My radio has the AUX Input function which. I'd like to retain that, but I am willing to go with just a boring ol' CD player. Just so long as it works with my HK system and has the function to receive the title of the song over the radio (PTY function?). The volume knob on mine is kinda busted. Yours needs to at least turn the radio on.

I'll try to check the forum every day for any responses. I work in a secure building now, and I also can't really log in to anything on the network. SOOOO, I'll just respond as I can.

Thanks,
Pete

PS I was gonna post my email addy here, but I don't think that's a good idea...

Post it in the member's only section contact information.

Pip
03-26-2013, 10:00 PM
Shoot me an offer. My unit has aux and mp3 capability if needed.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?7696-For-Sale-2005-BMW-Business-Radio-(2004-Alpine-Unit)-145

llll1l1ll
03-27-2013, 02:37 AM
Oh nice! Thanks for the updates, everyone!

alexandre
03-27-2013, 05:04 AM
You can fix the power button/knob pretty easily with gorilla glue epoxy... Mine has held up for 9 months perfectly. Could be an alternative.