PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 IR/Alc 330i ZHP Sedan, 6MT, 100k mi, $14k, GA

ELCID86
03-20-2013, 05:36 PM
From e46 fanboys: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=976850

Torxuvin
03-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Hey, I know that guy. ;) Hope to give you guys an official ad with the new pics sometime this weekend. I can't wait to check out the new alcantara. If you read through the ad it explains my reasoning. I do love the ZHP, but it doesn't make good sense for me right now. I really want this one to go to a good home.

BTW Dad loves the car. "I didn't expect to like it so much." Too bad he's having so much trouble selling the porsche. I could probably convince him to buy it from me as a daily.

BCAN
03-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Damn man, I hope she stays local. I never was a fan of Imola or any light red on a car, but there are a few imola cars that, for some reason, I can't help but love. Yours is one of them, especially with those plasti-dipped lights, lol. Good luck selling her! By the way, do those splitters fit on coupes too? If so, and you're willing to sell them, I would be happy to buy them. I'm just curious to see what they would look like on my car.

rguti153
03-23-2013, 02:00 PM
I want ... Ship it out i pm u in e46fanatics

Torxuvin
03-24-2013, 04:14 PM
I responded to your PM. Unfortunately signing the title over needs to be done locally, since it is at my credit union. If you decide to continue, I will be happy to work with you.

I will post some new pictures up tomorrow guys. Was rainy all weekend.