PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in North Florida

RedTRex
12-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Greetings All,
Been lurking for a while as I was searching for a ZHP car. I just found a phenominal beauty which is on a truck enroute to me now. This is around my 17th BMW and going on 20 years of BMW ownership. I have tons of BMW knowledge to hopefully help out here.

I got laid off a couple of months ago so I had to sell my 08 135i, ben driving my backup car a 97 318is ..... absolutely lame for Autocross. So the ZHP will replace it. I am close to new job and just couldn't pass this beauty up.

Name is Rick

Here is a couple of pics of the new ride....

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-3NsFVJMXUQA/UL1Yb0JZX1I/AAAAAAAAArk/vrMEZM695XE/s800/01.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Kjege9FGr3c/UL1Yeba1FXI/AAAAAAAAAsM/Ty5Bh9uh3cY/s800/08.jpg

link to more pics
https://picasaweb.google.com/112714903396691958916/330ci?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIGm5o_ViqD-qwE&feat=directlink

Alobi
12-03-2012, 06:17 PM
It's beautiful :thumbsup

Congrats and welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danewilson77
12-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Welcome.

:drool

Damn I love that interior.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

S85FTW
12-03-2012, 06:26 PM
beautiful, welcome!

JupiterBMW
12-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Hah, very beautiful car. Reminds me of my own! I can't tell exactly what options you have... It looks like you don't have cold weather.. Do you have Nav?

Again, beautiful car. You're like the 2 door version of my car...

static667
12-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the Mafia. I love that color combo!

328ioc
12-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Welcome.....beautiful car.

Where exactly are you located? Jupiter and I are both in Florida as well as a few other people.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JupiterBMW
12-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Welcome.....beautiful car.

Where exactly are you located? Jupiter and I are both in Florida as well as a few other people.

Wow, I remember my first forum post too.... :rofl Look in the top right of his post...

danewilson77
12-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Wow, I remember my first forum post too.... :rofl Look in the top right of his post...

What?

328ioc
12-03-2012, 06:41 PM

On my phone cant see those details.......:-)

JupiterBMW
12-03-2012, 06:41 PM
What?

Was bagging on Devlin for asking a silly question... Joke must've been missed... Oh well... :biggrin

WOLFN8TR
12-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Welcome Rick, thats one clean ass ZHP! That's you're 17th BMW? Wow...

It has NAV...

328ioc
12-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Was bagging on Devlin for asking a silly question... Joke must've been missed... Oh well... :biggrin

I got said joke. Lol

danewilson77
12-03-2012, 06:44 PM
I got said joke. Lol

Just got it. Getting sleepy.

JupiterBMW
12-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Hmm, interesting, you have heated seats but no headlight washers... I wonder if the heated seats were added separately, and the car didn't in fact have the ZCW full package. Either way, beautiful car... It looks like our cars are almost identical.

Differences that I can see, you have the TPMS and a leather steering wheel. I have the alcantara wheel and headlight washers... When I get my car fixed, we should do a photoshoot!

cakM3
12-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the Mafia Rick....nice ZHP you have there! :thumbsup

328ioc
12-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Seats can be added separate. I haz them.

Girlfriend loves them and I agree about the photo shoot.

johnrando
12-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the family. Nice ride! I knew Jon would drool over it. Very cool you're on your 17th. You gonna keep this one or move it after a few years?

3ZHP
12-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Welcome, nice find

RedTRex
12-03-2012, 06:53 PM
I spent quite awhile last night reading your thread regarding your mishap. I really hope it turns out well but I have my doubts if the RTA mount has been pulled in. The rest can be fixed very easy though.

Thanx for the warm welcome ... She does have Navi and Cold Weax and I can't wait for her to get here (tomorrow afternoon).

Hah, very beautiful car. Reminds me of my own! I can't tell exactly what options you have... It looks like you don't have cold weather.. Do you have Nav?

Again, beautiful car. You're like the 2 door version of my car...

RedTRex
12-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Welcome to the family. Nice ride! I knew Jon would drool over it. Very cool you're on your 17th. You gonna keep this one or move it after a few years?

Keeper for quite a while - and a few of those were e30 projects that I picked up and flipped after some loving

JupiterBMW
12-03-2012, 07:01 PM
I spent quite awhile last night reading your thread regarding your mishap. I really hope it turns out well but I have my doubts if the RTA mount has been pulled in. The rest can be fixed very easy though.

Thanx for the warm welcome ... She does have Navi and Cold Weax and I can't wait for her to get here (tomorrow afternoon).

Ahh don't say that! I'm holding out hope.

Good luck with your new car and let us know how it is when you get her! Where's she coming from?

Sent from my hybrid iPhone 4/4S... :shifty

RedTRex
12-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Check this http://www.bmwvin.com/?vin=PD99832

... I thought fold down rear seats were part of cold weax package? or did all coupes get those?

Hmm, interesting, you have heated seats but no headlight washers... I wonder if the heated seats were added separately, and the car didn't in fact have the ZCW full package. Either way, beautiful car... It looks like our cars are almost identical.

Differences that I can see, you have the TPMS and a leather steering wheel. I have the alcantara wheel and headlight washers... When I get my car fixed, we should do a photoshoot!

johnrando
12-03-2012, 07:03 PM
I have zcw but not fold down seats (vert though).

RedTRex
12-03-2012, 07:07 PM
also.....I see the mic cover so does she have bluetooth or BMW assist?

johnrando
12-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Not necessarily.

RedTRex
12-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Not necessarily.

Hmmm ok, be very odd of BMW to complete the cutout, install the mic cover but not have the bluetooth in there..... oh well. I will solve that puzzle later.

RedTRex
12-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Jon .... right?

Car is coming all the way from the PRC (Peoples Republic of California) . :)

See her tomorrow.........:grooving

Ahh don't say that! I'm holding out hope.

Good luck with your new car and let us know how it is when you get her! Where's she coming from?

Sent from my hybrid iPhone 4/4S... :shifty

cakM3
12-03-2012, 07:50 PM
....(Peoples Republic of California)...

Now that's funny! :biggrin

Hermes
12-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Welcome Rick, beautiful example. I will now answer the questions posted on this thread regarding options on this car.

This car has BMW Assist, you can tell by the fact it has a shark fin. You SHOULD automatically have Bluetooth with Assist but not sure, look in the leather binder with the owners manual for a short book about Bluetooth. With my car it was called "Telephone Users Manual For Bluetooth phones and CPT 9000," 20 pages long. Within that book was a single page (double sided) with pairing instructions and your car's passkey.

This car also has Homelink installed, a fairly expensive option in 2005.

All coupes/verts came with fold down rear seats.

Heated seats were a standalone option, so were fold down rear seats if you had a 4 door.

The fact that it has a Perforated Leather wheel means it is a late 05 build.

PO apparently replaced the front reflectors with body colored ones (nice mod, I haz).

...and if you really want me to break down this car from the pictures:

AW3
Natural Brown Leather
6MT

S226 - Sports suspension
S403 - Glass roof, electrical
S431 - Autodim rearview mirror
S441 - Smoker package
S459 - Power seats
S481 - Sports seat
S488 - Lumbar support
S494 - Heated seats
S521 - Rain sensor
S522 - AL Bi-Xenon
S524 - Adaptive Headlights
S534 - AC
S609 - Navigation
S639 - Preparation f mobile phone cpl. USA/CDN (<- mine says that too, mine was also built exactly 1 month before yours also at Regensburg so you should have Bluetooth)
S767 - all the ZHP fittings, not gonna break that one down

Homelink was not a listed option on your VIN sheet so either it was dealer installed or PO installed

EDIT: just noticed you posted your options so I edited the above list
------------------------------------------

Peoples Republic of California

Now that's funny! :biggrin

that's not too far off from the truth. Hell, our state flag is pretty close to that

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Flag_of_California.svg/800px-Flag_of_California.svg.png

webster
12-03-2012, 08:25 PM
nice breakdown, JP!

welcome to the forum OP! beautiful color combo. by far my favorite of all time.

johnrando
12-03-2012, 09:34 PM
As an example, my car came with a mic cutout but no bluetooth nor BMW assist. It was "prepped" for it, but you had to actually had to order it. Good info JP. BTW, my seats don't fold down.

Hermes
12-03-2012, 11:48 PM
maybe it was just coupes that only came with the fold down rear seats, I've never seen a coupe without them.

edit: John, I just read on M3forum that all coupes got split folding rear seats and verts should have got a ski pass but not the folding seats (and they are technically a 4 seater?).

imola red zhp
12-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Nice color combo!!! Welcome to the family....

GMATT
12-04-2012, 03:08 AM
Welcome............and the color combo...................OMG freakin beautiful!

RedTRex
12-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Thanks for that. She was built: 2005-08-06

Welcome Rick, beautiful example. I will now answer the questions posted on this thread regarding options on this car.

This car has BMW Assist, you can tell by the fact it has a shark fin. You SHOULD automatically have Bluetooth with Assist but not sure, look in the leather binder with the owners manual for a short book about Bluetooth. With my car it was called "Telephone Users Manual For Bluetooth phones and CPT 9000," 20 pages long. Within that book was a single page (double sided) with pairing instructions and your car's passkey.

This car also has Homelink installed, a fairly expensive option in 2005.

All coupes/verts came with fold down rear seats.

Heated seats were a standalone option, so were fold down rear seats if you had a 4 door.

The fact that it has a Perforated Leather wheel means it is a late 05 build.

PO apparently replaced the front reflectors with body colored ones (nice mod, I haz).

...and if you really want me to break down this car from the pictures:

AW3
Natural Brown Leather
6MT

S226 - Sports suspension
S403 - Glass roof, electrical
S431 - Autodim rearview mirror
S441 - Smoker package
S459 - Power seats
S481 - Sports seat
S488 - Lumbar support
S494 - Heated seats
S521 - Rain sensor
S522 - AL Bi-Xenon
S524 - Adaptive Headlights
S534 - AC
S609 - Navigation
S639 - Preparation f mobile phone cpl. USA/CDN (<- mine says that too, mine was also built exactly 1 month before yours also at Regensburg so you should have Bluetooth)
S767 - all the ZHP fittings, not gonna break that one down

Homelink was not a listed option on your VIN sheet so either it was dealer installed or PO installed

EDIT: just noticed you posted your options so I edited the above list
------------------------------------------

that's not too far off from the truth. Hell, our state flag is pretty close to that

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Flag_of_California.svg/800px-Flag_of_California.svg.png

Marcus-SanDiego
12-04-2012, 06:37 AM
Welcome.

johnrando
12-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Yup JP. It's a 4 seater... only 2 seatbelts in the back, a skiipass, and a hump in the middle. You could kinda sit there for a short trip with no seatbelt in an emergency.

Torxuvin
12-04-2012, 07:57 AM
Cool Car. Welcome

brettbimmer
12-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Beautiful AW coupe. Welcome to the Mafia!

Yes, all E36 &amp; E46 coupes came with fold-down rear seats standard. Always optional on sedans, either as a stand-alone option or part of a package.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ryans323i
12-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Absolutely beautiful color combo. Congrats on the new acquisition. You'll have to give us full details in comparison between the ZHP and 135i. We've got one member who's in a ZHP from a 135i and another member who's going from a ZHP to a 135i. My good buddy has a stock 135i that I get a lot of time to play with and I love it. Never had the pleasure of playing with a ZHP.

Welcome!

mr hish
12-04-2012, 09:31 AM
congrats on the new ride and welcome to the family

RedTRex
12-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Will do - took me 4 years to figure out how to make the 135 superfast in Autocross and I think next season I would have been killing the STI's/EVO's in STU class but alas dang government had to take my job ...... Well I think I can love this BMW too given how beautiful she is.

so far, just from pics/research I see some very amazing similarities. 100hp less and not having instatorque is going to be the biggies though

Absolutely beautiful color combo. Congrats on the new acquisition. You'll have to give us full details in comparison between the ZHP and 135i. We've got one member who's in a ZHP from a 135i and another member who's going from a ZHP to a 135i. My good buddy has a stock 135i that I get a lot of time to play with and I love it. Never had the pleasure of playing with a ZHP.

Welcome!

JupiterBMW
12-04-2012, 12:59 PM

Welcome!

Side note.... Ryan, you've never driven a ZHP?? How long have you been on this forum!?!? Shame on you guys!! Ryan, if my car survives, you can take it out at SIGFest this year... She needs to be driven by someone that knows how to drive apparently... :facepalm

johnrando
12-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Ryan is more than welcome to drive Ness when she and Kyle get out West.

cakM3
12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Ry also knows she's more than welcome to drive my ZHP.....she chose to drive my ///M, however ;)

Side note.... Ryan, you've never driven a ZHP?? How long have you been on this forum!?!? Shame on you guys!! Ryan, if my car survives, you can take it out at SIGFest this year... She needs to be driven by someone that knows how to drive apparently... :facepalm

Ry will enjoy driving your ZHP Jon.... like I said....AW/NB :drool

JupiterBMW
12-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Haha, I figured... I'm just surprised she never has! Well, looks like you've got a few that are all yours if you want! Sounds fun... :)

I have to admit, I find that John's car and mine are almost like polar opposites... I have a white sedan 6 speed, he has a black vert automatic... As much as I love my car, driving his car was almost like driving a different type of car. Its such a different feel driving a vert and having the wind in your hair. And the automatic actually contributes to the Friday night downtown cruiser feel that his car has... I almost want to have a vert/auto too just for cruising on the weekend... :biggrin

danewilson77
12-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Side note.... Ryan, you've never driven a ZHP?? How long have you been on this forum!?!? Shame on us!

Fixed.

johnrando
12-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Haha, I figured... I'm just surprised she never has! Well, looks like you've got a few that are all yours if you want! Sounds fun... :)

I have to admit, I find that John's car and mine are almost like polar opposites... I have a white sedan 6 speed, he has a black vert automatic... As much as I love my car, driving his car was almost like driving a different type of car. Its such a different feel driving a vert and having the wind in your hair. And the automatic actually contributes to the Friday night downtown cruiser feel that his car has... I almost want to have a vert/auto too just for cruising on the weekend... :biggrin

Aww, thanks Jon! Come on in, the water's fine. :biggrin

JupiterBMW
12-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Fixed.

I've never met Ryan yet, so I'm excused... :rofl

Well, I like it, but now you're just talkin' crazy!

danewilson77
12-04-2012, 07:08 PM

We all wish we could be as cool as Johnny. Mangs got it going on!!!

johnrando
12-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks, :biggrin, and, :rofl

danewilson77
12-04-2012, 07:15 PM
:rofl

There are few, as lucky as I am to meet a guy, as friendly as you. The warm smile. The gentle touch. The way the firelight dances off of your hair. You left me changed, with more zeal for life.

Srsly though, can't wait to see ya again buddy at the upcoming meet.

I actually miss you guys for a year.

johnrando
12-04-2012, 07:21 PM
really :rofl. But true, we miss you (and the gang) as well. Definitely looking forward to the reunion. On behalf of the family, thanks for the kind words.

Ryans323i
12-05-2012, 08:45 AM
There are few, as lucky as I am to meet a guy, as friendly as you. The warm smile. The gentle touch. The way the firelight dances off of your hair. You left me changed, with more zeal for life.

Srsly though, can't wait to see ya again buddy at the upcoming meet.

I actually miss you guys for a year.

Back off, John's mine! :rofl

Thanks everyone for offering me to drive your ZHPs. Not often guys just offer up their sweet ride to a lady! I have driven 1 ZHP, but only for about 4 minutes. It was Dave's old car. It was an automatic but I could feel the power in the lowers rpms, which my car is missing. His car and my car handled about the same, as I have an upgraded suspension, but like I said I didn't get to "play" with the car. As Dave will recall, within the first minute of driving it we almost cast hit twice (not my fault) so I was a little hesitant to she what she could really do.

RedTRex
12-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Okay Folks,
Just picked up the car a few hours ago. First impressions, miss the extra HP but she does move really well. Suspension is a lot better than the 135i. 135i also nervous/twitchy on the highway (short wheelbase) whereas the ZHP is not and it's a bit roomier.

Okay - need help with a few things.
1) Have bluetooth but no code card/sheet - guess need to stop at dealer?
2) Same with radio code card it's missing too.
3) One of the rear speakers or sub is blown I think.
- But how do you adjust the speed/volume setting?
4) Pax mirror doesn't always return full up from dip after reversing. - Any ideas?
5) Anyone have the homelink instructions handy?
6) Navi says bad disc, and I found this in the rear navi system.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7pPNAX4zhiQ/UL-tmAF4dII/AAAAAAAAAvs/G7p1XzTbJ-4/s800/P1050667.JPG

How, where do I get new disc?

danewilson77
12-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Okay Folks,
Just picked up the car a few hours ago. First impressions, miss the extra HP but she does move really well. Suspension is a lot better than the 135i. 135i also nervous/twitchy on the highway (short wheelbase) whereas the ZHP is not and it's a bit roomier.

Okay - need help with a few things.
2) Same with radio code card it's missing too.
3) One of the rear speakers or sub is blown I think.
- But how do you adjust the speed/volume setting?
4) Pax mirror doesn't always return full up from dip after reversing. - Any ideas?
6) Navi says bad disc, and I found this in the rear navi system.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7pPNAX4zhiQ/UL-tmAF4dII/AAAAAAAAAvs/G7p1XzTbJ-4/s800/P1050667.JPG

How, where do I get new disc?

Right here my brutha.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?3201-BimmerNav

RedTRex
12-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Sweet Thanks, that answers ones of my issues..... I see call you Dane is in your Sig, I assume that is your name?
Rick

danewilson77
12-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Yes. My name is Dane. Do you like it?

Hornung418
12-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Welcome to the fold Rick.

From a GS3, this was sent.

danewilson77
12-05-2012, 03:54 PM
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?983-Nough-Said-My-BMW-330-ZHP-Is-Not-Special-(a-video-by-Kayger12)

Hermes
12-05-2012, 04:02 PM
I see call you Dane is in your Sig, I assume that is your name?

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xeehisrxw4

danewilson77
12-05-2012, 04:04 PM
I now officially hate you.

:)

Hermes
12-05-2012, 04:09 PM
hahahahaha

RedTRex
12-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Okay still need help with a few things.

2) Same with radio code card it's missing too. Does it really get one?

3) One of the rear subs is blown I think. *** I found out those can be ordered.

3a) both outer rear speakers not there. Should I have them? or just the sub box?
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BD53&mospid=47713&btnr=65_0562&hg=65&fg=20

3b) How do you adjust the speed/volume setting?

6) How do you clear the oil change interval?

7) how to change the auto door locking once you start moving?

Thanks
Rick

johnrando
12-06-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't have time right now to look up the answers, but there are posts on this site for #3b and #5. #2 - E46's (at least the HK ones) don't have a radio code, ask me how I know. #6 is likely with a code reader. #7 is likely coding from either the dealer or from someone who has the coding s/w on a laptop. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Hermes
12-06-2012, 06:11 PM
6 can be done yourself, look at Dane's sticky in the DIY subforum

7 requires recoding

the rest I don't have answers for at the moment

RedTRex
12-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Upon further review, I have concluded the rear mids are missing......odd. and at least one of the subs is blown..... no wonder the rear sound stage sounds like crap. Good thing is all parts still available new.

3a) both outer rear speakers not there. Should I have them? or just the sub box?
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...62&hg=65&fg=20

Navi works intermittent, guess bad copy of disc. Also see that I need to upgrade the computer as it is 4-1/50.

BCAN
12-12-2012, 10:39 AM
You don't know how jealous I am of you :( I lost my beloved AW coupe back in august and searched for months to find another AW ZHP...the only ones I could find were automatics in California. I want your car :jealous

RedTRex
12-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Sell it to you for 49,995.00

You don't know how jealous I am of you :( I lost my beloved AW coupe back in august and searched for months to find another AW ZHP...the only ones I could find were automatics in California. I want your car :jealous

JKO_ZHP
12-12-2012, 01:35 PM
or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xeehisrxw4

LOL
:rofl

danewilson77
12-12-2012, 02:40 PM
:shifty

Who let you in here?

RedTRex
12-12-2012, 07:44 PM
:shifty

Who let you in here?

Yeah...what he said.

So, upgrade Navi to V32 it's working a whole better but still chokes on the bootleg disc occasionally.

I learned I could find the bluetooth passkey by pulling left side trunk cover back as the TCU is on top of the CD/Navi/Radio bracket. I was able to get my Droid (HTC Tunderbolt) to sync up very quickly....

I ordered the complete BSW speaker kit

Homelink is kicking my butt. I called Homelink - could be my opener is not compatible. Although the wifes G37 homelink works just fine.....

Bought a Dinan CAI (longtube), but can't decide if I want to run DS or STX next Auto-X season.

Crickett
12-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Okay still need help with a few things.

2) Same with radio code card it's missing too. Does it really get one?

3) One of the rear subs is blown I think. *** I found out those can be ordered.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BD53&mospid=47713&btnr=65_0562&hg=65&fg=20

3b) How do you adjust the speed/volume setting?

6) How do you clear the oil change interval?

7) how to change the auto door locking once you start moving?

Thanks
Rick

1) No need to go to the dealer, just take a look at the TCU/ULF module in the trunk. The code should be labeled "PK". See here (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?1654-DIY-OEM-Bluetooth-Retrofit) for info.

5) HomeLink programming instructions: http://www.homelink.com/program

6) 1. Hold the left instrument cluster button while turning key to position 1 (accessory position).
2. Continue holding the left button until "rESET" is displayed.
3. Release then immediately re-hold the left button until "rESET" starts flashing (~ 5 sec.)
4. Release & re-press (no need to hold) the left button to reset the service interval counter.

7) The auto door lock can be disabled via coding (via NCSExpert or DIS).

JupiterBMW
12-13-2012, 05:05 AM
Yeah man, it took me a couple shots to get my Homelink coded... I don't have the OEM bluetooth though, so I can't help you there...

Good luck and looking forward to meeting you and checking out your car.

RedTRex
12-13-2012, 09:39 AM
I was able to get my Droid to sync bluetooth already.....

I learned I could find the bluetooth passkey by pulling left side trunk cover back as the TCU is on top of the CD/Navi/Radio bracket. I was able to get my Droid (HTC Tunderbolt) to sync up very quickly....

1) No need to go to the dealer, just take a look at the TCU/ULF module in the trunk. The code should be labeled "PK". See here (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?1654-DIY-OEM-Bluetooth-Retrofit) for info.

5) HomeLink programming instructions: http://www.homelink.com/program

6) 1. Hold the left instrument cluster button while turning key to position 1 (accessory position).
2. Continue holding the left button until "rESET" is displayed.
3. Release then immediately re-hold the left button until "rESET" starts flashing (~ 5 sec.)
4. Release & re-press (no need to hold) the left button to reset the service interval counter.

7) The auto door lock can be disabled via coding (via NCSExpert or DIS).

Yeah man, it took me a couple shots to get my Homelink coded... I don't have the OEM bluetooth though, so I can't help you there...

Good luck and looking forward to meeting you and checking out your car.