PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2003 ZHP, 6 speed manual, Imola Red / Alcantara, 93k miles, $10,500

Mike V
11-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Not mine again... just saw this one during my occasional KC craigslist browsing and thought someone might be interested. Seems to be a decent starting price.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3386149748.html

For sale my Imola Red BMW ZHP. 330i Sedan

The ZHP option is the highest performance sedan you could get. It's as close to an M3 as possible and still have four doors in this generation 3 series.

Location Olathe Ks
Manual 6 speed
Alcantara interior
93K miles
No mechanical issues
Clean Kansas title, in my name with no liens.
Never been wrecked

Zenon Headlights
Memory seats / mirrors
Heated Seats
ZHP package suspension / Engine

the only things not stock are:
Ipod / iPhone adapter for stereo Aux
Larger adjustable sway bars front and rear
Lightweight OZ wheels

I'm the second owner, and have owned this car since 2005, and 36K miles.
I've lovingly maintained it, giving it all it needs mechanically. The car looks good, and drives great.

Mobile 1 oil changes every 4K miles.
Plugs and Valve cover gasket at 75K miles (100% beautiful and sludge free engine internals)
New Battery Nov 2011
New Fuel pump at 85K miles
New Windshield last week (93K)

There are cosmetic imperfections, none major, and only one that would be noticed at 10 ft. But I want to list them as full disclosure:
From most noticeable to least noticeable:
Passenger mirror outer cover is missing. The mirror is intact, and not damaged. Yet the cover disappeared in a parking lot one day.
Interior: Driver's seat bolster has worn thru the Alcantera material, and should be recovered /replaced
Two long, shallow scratches on the driver's doors. These likely could be sanded and polished out. I blame my 4 year old and his Razor scooter.
Touched up scratch on the passenger rear door. Same scooter.
Scratches on the horizontal surface of the rear bumper near the trunk opening.
multiple rock chips, mostly only in the clear coat of the hood around the kidneys.
Interior: Driver rear door armrest has a 1/4 in gouge.

Thanks for looking. Please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,
Richard

Here's one picture.. there are more in the CL ad (link above).

http://images.craigslist.org/3E13Kd3ke5I85F85Jdcb4e320dce2cde81a7b.jpg

Mike V
11-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Just noticed he dropped his price to 9995.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3401163340.html

zhpnsnv
11-15-2012, 04:04 AM
Well, either it hasn't had the tail light recall, or it's got a tail light out!

Mike V
11-15-2012, 09:43 PM
Good eye, I didn't even notice that.

So a friend just informed me that he knows the owner of this car very well. The story is that this was his wife's car and it developed an intermittent shut-off issue that he was trying to figure out for a year. It was finally sorted out by a local bmw tech recently and now has zero issues, but the wife has lost faith in the car. I'm starting to think I should buy this but I don't really need another car. Haha.

Torxuvin
11-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Interesting. I didn't know it was the wife's car. Yeah, they ended up replacing the whole DME. The tail light recall has been done now too.

cakM3
12-01-2012, 05:30 AM
That Craigslist add has been removed.... car may have been sold...

Torxuvin
12-03-2012, 04:46 AM
That Craigslist add has been removed.... car may have been sold...

Yeah Charlie. It's the car I bought.