PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (SOLD): 2004 BMW 330 ZHP Coupe, TIAG with Black Leather, 6 spd -- $13,000

BCS_ZHP
09-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Here's the link, my '04 ZHP TIAG coupe is up for sale. Read the ad, the Mafia family price is $1000 less than posted in the below CL ad. Some of you saw this car at SIGFest 2, my son Preston was driving it and its a very nice car.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/3255430038.html

M3TA5IN
09-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Damn Bruce, that is a good price. I'm tempted now lol. I kinda have always wanted a coupe ;)

I know you take damn good care of your cars too and do your research.

Sent from my fancy city machine.

BCS_ZHP
09-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Cody,
Let me know. If you want to come down after work on a Sat, drive it, stay the night here or whatever, you're welcome to & we definitely have the space for you & Katie, drive it again on Sun morning, and drive home wishing you had it, that's all fine. I can also get you access to a lift to look it over underneath, I really want this one to go to a family member rather than anyone else. It doesn't need anything other than rear tires in a few months ($500) and a steering wheel redo from Coby (@ $200).

Until I bought the '06 last weekend, this was without a doubt the best ZHP or E46 I have ever had. (Keith's for some reason still sticks in my head as the quickest ZHP I remember driving but I'd almost match this car against his --his sharked vs. my non-sharked, its that good. If it was Sharked, no 330 would match up.) This coupe is tighter and peppier than my wife's 40K mile conv by a long shot, I don't know why, maybe the new DISA & MAF? The new S&D rotors & brakes, the best set up by far on any of the cars I've installed this on. All the same parts but this one just performs better. And the bottom line is I let my passion get ahead of what we really need and the wife is right, I have to cut down the fleet.
Bruce

S85FTW
09-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Great price, close to what I sold mine for last month with 111 on the clock. Should go quick, post it on bimmerforums as well. That's where I got my buyer.

WOLFN8TR
09-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Looks Good Bruce! GLWS...

BCS_ZHP
09-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Thanks for moving those photos over here, I'm photo challenged and even more challenged at manipulating them to different places.

GSEN820
09-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Bruce,

That is an incredible price. What's up with the Yellow Calipers?????? I thought I would give you crap about that....

Someone is getting a steal GLWS

BCS_ZHP
09-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Gary,
Thought there'd be more interest here but not so far. I intentionally haven't listed on e46f because of all the bashing over there. When I get tired of jockey the cars around to get to the one I want to drive, I'll just take them to my local Indy. He's bought several of my cars in the past and they don't last but a couple of days with him, wish I had his established draw/client base.
Bruce

MiniD
09-08-2012, 06:58 AM
Ugh . . . .

Your car is trying to sway me back into a ZHP. Anybody want one of the rarest M3 in North America?

webster
09-08-2012, 07:41 AM
so where are the pics/details of the new acquisition?!?!

nike001
09-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Ugh . . . .

Your car is trying to sway me back into a ZHP. Anybody want one of the rarest M3 in North America?

:begging

BCS_ZHP
09-11-2012, 07:14 PM
so where are the pics/details of the new acquisition?!?!

Webster,
The latest acquisition doesn't post until I sell this one, just a personal superstition.

BCS_ZHP
09-16-2012, 03:20 AM
A busy Saturday, got commitments on both cars going to new owners, here's a pic of the "outsiders" one last time.

The guy buying the 540 beast is local, he's coming by to bring me a check sometime today. I bought an '06 ZHP from him 2 weeks ago and when he delivered the title to me on Labor Day I told him to take the 540 for a ride, he fell in love with it. He was trying to sell his other car first, kept checking on its availability this week via texts, then Fri night/Sat morning decided he couldn't take a chance of it getting away so he committed. I asked him to bring it back to the Oct meet but he's going to be out of town that weekend.

The guy buying the '04 TIAG coupe is from Atlanta, saw the car advertised on the DC area Craigslist, he set up a PPI at a local indy on Saturday (which went well), he dropped a PayPal deposit last night and will be flying up to pick it up on Friday, Sept 21. The PPI was interesting -- they said the car was solid and tight but only wrote up the negatives -- fragged it for needing an oil change (I had the oil & filter in the car but the new owner asked me to hold off so he can do that himself), dirty micro filter (my bust, I had a new one sitting in the garage), slight leak on VCG (which I think was just residue on the exhaust shield from it already being replaced - Brakekleened that residue away), and the left rear bumper scratch/crack (fully disclosed in my ad). Then he proceeded to tell me the cooling system looked great, the brakes are updated & new (asked me where I got the parts), suspension was tight, etc, etc. -- why not put the positives in the written PPI too?!

The soon-to-be new owner of the ZHP likes totally stock and he asked me to take off the painted calipers/carriers and slotted & drilled rotors. So today's project is to borrow another set of jackstands and lift the '04 & '06 coupes together, do a swap over of brake systems from one to the other. The "updated" brake package I got from Ray on the '04 is about 2 months old and the brake package on the '06 is about 1 year old. Gary is local and said he'd come over to lend me a hand. Beer in the garage fridge, if any locals want to come by to supervise, I'll be starting around 10 am after I take my son to work, just look up my address in the private section.

BCS_ZHP
09-16-2012, 03:25 AM
Oh, almost forgot pics of the newest whip, I haven't posted them before this time because I didn't want to jinx the sale of the others.

GMATT
09-16-2012, 03:48 AM
Dang Bruce. Wanted to see the 540 after you made it "right". Nice job on the sale(s). Momma should be happy now that you have the fleet down 2 cars!

Gary

cannan
09-17-2012, 06:45 AM
I'm glad your 540 sold because I was about two days from putting my ZHP back up for sale just to purchase that. Those M-Sport's are so nice :drool

danewilson77
09-17-2012, 07:34 AM
Dang Bruce. Wanted to see the 540 after you made it "right". Nice job on the sale(s). Momma should be happy now that you have the fleet down 2 cars!

Gary

It may drop by, is the word on the street.

BCS_ZHP
09-17-2012, 02:02 PM
The 540 will come by that weekend, he told me he's changing his plans cause he wants to be considered for membership into this exclusive family even though he doesn't have a ZHP anymore. I told him no worries about not having a ZHP, the family is welcoming to all respectful & follow-the-forum-rules BMW enthusiasts. The new owner is more OCD than me, you'll see it in the graphite I bought from him and I suspect he'll do something to the 540 by then.

BCS_ZHP
09-20-2012, 07:09 PM
Mods,
Can you mark this "sale pending", hopefully it will change to sold tomorrow.

cakM3
09-21-2012, 02:23 AM
Congrats Bruce on the sale of both BMWs and acquisition of your new whip :thumbsup

GSEN820
09-21-2012, 05:10 AM
Nice job on selling the whips....."Bruce's Auto Sales" is going to have to get back to replacing its inventory..... I guess you will have to get on the internet more scouring for parts or other things to do for the ones that are left......

echo46
09-21-2012, 05:38 AM
New whip looks clean.

BCS_ZHP
09-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Mods, please change to "Sold", TIAG coupe is southbound to Atlanta.

danewilson77
09-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Done.

Congrats.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA