PDA

View Full Version : One year ago..

edlvrt
06-19-2012, 01:15 PM
... at about this time, I signed the papers as a new ZHP owner:roundel. This car has been what I expected and more. After a little over 12,000 wonderful miles, I can't ever see myself getting rid of her. This past year has been only some repairs and preventive maintenance and enjoying every opportunity behind the wheel, but some modifications will be in order somewhere down the road.

Here is a big thumbs up to all of the Mafia here, especially the Boss and his associates. I don't post often, but I make sure to read over the forums daily. You guys and gals are great, and hopefully I can meet some of you one day.

Drive on!

danewilson77
06-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the update brutha. Still loving mine as well....and don't even have that itch to get rid of her.

johnrando
06-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Congrats. I feel the same way after 3 years.

cakM3
06-19-2012, 03:52 PM
I too got my ZHP a year ago, and in my case, find myself driving it daily over the ///M. The ///M stays in the garage most days now, except when I take it out on long road trips...;)

static667
06-19-2012, 06:08 PM
I've been running by E46 for a year and a half and still love it every day. Its like constant winning.

Chernobyl Prize
06-26-2012, 02:31 PM
I signed my papers just 3 days before edlvrt last year, I've only put 6,000 miles on it so far though. Still love everything about it except cleaning the wheels!

I'm tempted to pull into one of those student fundraiser car washes and tell them to touch nothing but the wheels.

danewilson77
06-26-2012, 02:34 PM
I signed my papers just 3 days before edlvrt last year, I've only put 6,000 miles on it so far though. Still love everything about it except cleaning the wheels!

I'm tempted to pull into one of those student fundraiser car washes and tell them to touch nothing but the wheels.

They may jack up the wheels though :shifty

:)

WOLFN8TR
06-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Bought mine July of last year. It is hands down the best CAR I have ever owned or driven. Put 10,000 miles on her so far. I drive it to work everyday, I actually enjoy going to work at 4am now just to drive the ZHP! Cleaning the rims does suck!

My wife says I love the car more than her. :eyetwitch

llll1l1ll
06-27-2012, 05:44 AM
I still remember the day I picked it up in August! It's been a fantastic car.

johnrando
06-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Bought mine July of last year. It is hands down the best CAR I have ever owned or driven. Put 10,000 miles on her so far. I drive it to work everyday, I actually enjoy going to work at 4am now just to drive the ZHP! Cleaning the rims does suck!

My wife says I love the car more than her. :eyetwitch

Even though it's true, just tell her it's a labor of love, as you're always thinking of ways to improve it (maintenance, mods, whatever)... but SHE is PERFECT the way she is. :biggrin

RITmusic2k
06-27-2012, 07:54 AM
The first anniversary with a ZHP is a nice milestone; one I experienced last January... looking forward to the second, third, and beyond :)

edlvrt
06-27-2012, 07:33 PM
The first anniversary with a ZHP is a nice milestone... looking forward to the second, third, and beyond :)

+100000

Just came back from another road trip, and I am still amazed how well this car tackles the road. Thank you BMW!