PDA

View Full Version : ZHP SIGFest 2.5, October 2012

Pages : 1 [2]

Crestwood1001
09-26-2012, 07:44 PM
I average around 300-350 a tank, car still needs some parts replaced, its still kinda new to me, plus I live in a very hilly area. Its 4 hours from here to there.... maybe two tanks..... we will see how my check looks tomorrow!

mLuMaN83
09-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Ide love to join one of these events but it's just too much of a drive. From Vt. I'll be moving to Co in a month as well.

Ryans323i
09-27-2012, 05:21 AM
I average around 300-350 a tank, car still needs some parts replaced, its still kinda new to me, plus I live in a very hilly area. Its 4 hours from here to there.... maybe two tanks..... we will see how my check looks tomorrow!

Same here fwiw. ~14gal tank and 20-24mpg.

llll1l1ll
09-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Wow. I usually get 380-440 per tank depending on weather (temperature) and type of driving (city vs. highway).

BCS_ZHP
09-30-2012, 04:15 PM
So here's the list for next weekend as I currently understand it, please update as needed:

1. danewilson77 - 2
2. Johnmadd- 1
3. HokieZHP- 1 + maybe 1.
4. Elric - 1 (maybe 2 depending on school/work schedule)
5. M3TA5IN +1 out
6. Hornung418 - 1
7. Static667 - Kyle - 1 maybe 2
8. GMATT -Gary-1
9. Kayger12 -2
10. llll1l1ll - 2 (maybe for right now - won't know until actual time)
11. zhpnsnv - I'm a maybe. If I can come, it would be late Friday night arrival if that's okay.-- something about a friend's b-day party, we're just family; plus he's selling, Marc must have found a cure for our disease
12. Jayjay_dee - 2
14. SEGUA I SOGNI (Andrew) -definitely me and possibly 1 more (cant miss this, since I live in the DC area!)[/QUOTE]
15. Marcus-SanDiego -- at least me. Maybe baby and Christy. -- think he dropped out
16. Au2bahn (Jon) - I'll put you down for 1 and let you fix it if you need to
17. Strider (James) - 1 + Possible for my son with his ZHP
18. CakM3 (Charlie) - 1
19. L0veZHP (Camilo) - 2 (going for sure now)
20. Crestwood1001 (Nathan) - 1 -- out

BCS_ZHP
09-30-2012, 04:24 PM
If anyone wants some hotels nearby, please PM me. My thought was to keep the family close (and inexpensive), so we have my house which should accommodate all of us plus my in-laws house 3/4 of a mile away (they're out of town).

Tentative plan:
- Friday night: arrive whenever with cookout at my house, eat, drink & be merry; and the more the merrier is fine too -- a head count would be nice
- potential drive-bys: new owner of my 540 M-Sport (Leighton), current owner of my old '02 touring (Al), a guy I met who has an AW '08 M3 vert, and my coworker with a '74 2002tii he's owned since 1980 (Jay); a couple of other ZHP owners I've met in the DC metro area
- Saturday: group drive thru some country roads, stop by my office for a look at the off-road vehicles, possible ride along (but not off-roading, still impressive), then more group drive, lunch, call options -- back to the house to do maintenance/cleaning, watch football or just chill; some may want to go sightseeing or shopping; evening a group dinner out, then back to the house to chill
- Sunday: maintenance day and I'm sure my son Preston will be happy to take people back on the country road circuit near our house, endlessly

Hornung418
09-30-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm still in. Can you talk to your exhaust guy and find out what mufflers he has in shop? I'm looking to go from a 2.25 inch single with a a three of mufflers to a big 3.0 inch and a single in-dual out. I need to see what Burns has for merges and if I can get one shipped in time for the install.

BCS_ZHP
09-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Justin,
Its best to bring what you want in a muffler and he'll make the adapters to fit it in. Most of what he stocks is for V-8 Chevy & Ford, but he has every size tubing and a bender there, and he's great about checking all clearances.

If some are looking at muffler deletes, bring the tips you want with you and he'll weld that in place along with the new tubing.

Bruce

Bruce

Crestwood1001
09-30-2012, 05:01 PM
Bruce I'm out, can't correct the list on my phone. Un expected mechanical failures and putting a stop to the trip :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elric
10-01-2012, 04:48 AM
Unfortunately, I have to back out. Too many schedule conflicts for me to justify. I'm going to miss seeing everyone.

cakM3
10-01-2012, 05:27 AM
Bruce....unfortunately I too have to bow out due to personal and work conflicts. I was looking forward to this meet...hopefully there will be pics to share....

llll1l1ll
10-01-2012, 05:48 AM
What time is everyone meeting in the morning on Saturday? I'd like to at least stop by and put some faces to names, as well as ooh and aah at everyone's ZHP since they are all in much better shape than mine. I have a flight scheduled on Saturday, but I'd like to pop in at some point during the weekend. Maybe I could stop by on Friday evening and have a beer or two.

Also, on this group drive: do you guys plan on going "spiritedly" fast or "we are surely going to get a nasty ticket if we get caught" fast? I went on a group drive once and it was awful. We must have been doing 90-100 down an interstate all in a line. I got out of that one quickly.

BCS_ZHP
10-01-2012, 07:43 AM
No wickedly fast stuff, just fun & a little bit spirited, nothing crazy. My son will be in the line somewhere so the old man can't be contributing to the demise of his own son's driving record.

llll1l1ll
10-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Hahahah okay. Well, what time do you think y'all will be out driving on Saturday morning? Are we talking like 8:00 a.m. or more like 10:00?

BCS_ZHP
10-01-2012, 11:20 AM
I suspect there will be some 12 oz curls accomplished on Friday night, and if so I don't see the group posting by 0800. I'd guess a 1000 start is more our speed.

llll1l1ll
10-01-2012, 11:30 AM
That's what I figured. Alright, I'm going to check my schedule and see what I can do.

Hornung418
10-01-2012, 12:17 PM
I love curls.

This post brought to you by Uncle Clark's Anti-gravity Cream. Put some on your Super Collider just before the Big Bang.

GMATT
10-01-2012, 02:02 PM
All
........I to must bow out:(. Had a party to operate my cart while I. was gone and they just cancelled. Doubt I can find someone on short notice.

Have a great time, will be thinking about you all.

Sent from my fancy telephone!

BCS_ZHP
10-01-2012, 02:08 PM
So here's the list for next weekend as I currently understand it, please update as needed:

1. danewilson77 - 2
2. Johnmadd- 1
3. HokieZHP- 1 + maybe 1.
4. Elric - 1 (maybe 2 depending on school/work schedule) -- out
5. M3TA5IN +1 out
6. Hornung418 - 1
7. Static667 - Kyle - 1 maybe 2
8. GMATT -Gary-1 -- out
9. Kayger12 -2
10. llll1l1ll - 2 (maybe for right now - won't know until actual time)
11. zhpnsnv - I'm a maybe. If I can come, it would be late Friday night arrival if that's okay.-- something about a friend's b-day party, we're just family; plus he's selling, Marc must have found a cure for our disease
12. Jayjay_dee - 2
14. SEGUA I SOGNI (Andrew) -definitely me and possibly 1 more (cant miss this, since I live in the DC area!)
15. Marcus-SanDiego -- at least me. Maybe baby and Christy. -- think he dropped out
16. Au2bahn (Jon) - I'll put you down for 1 and let you fix it if you need to
17. Strider (James) - 1 + Possible for my son with his ZHP
18. CakM3 (Charlie) - 1 -- out
19. L0veZHP (Camilo) - 2 (going for sure now)
20. Crestwood1001 (Nathan) - 1 -- out[/QUOTE]

And the numbers are dropping, we'll still have a good time for those that can make it.

danewilson77
10-01-2012, 02:17 PM
11 cars?

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

HokieZHP
10-01-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm still in and am arranging to pick up a new addition in the area friday afternoon/saturday morning.

Hornung418
10-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Anybody down for control arms and tie rod replacement? That may be in the works because the body shop still won't admit that the car needs more work from my accident. Bastards.

This post brought to you by Uncle Clark's Anti-gravity Cream. Put some on your Super Collider just before the Big Bang.

az3579
10-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Dudes, and dudettes...

I am going.

danewilson77
10-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Dudes, and dudettes...

I am going.

Coding FTW. First in line. Hehe.

BCS_ZHP
10-01-2012, 05:11 PM
I'm still in and am arranging to pick up a new addition in the area friday afternoon/saturday morning.
Chris,
Preston has a late Friday class so has arranged a ride home Friday evening. He is looking for a later ride back on Sunday and I told him you're doing the Vanos so likely a late afternoon departure. If you have room, he could probably use a ride on Sunday.
Bruce

rvariverguy
10-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Damn, I wish I could make it this weekend. My wife's just now getting fully recovered from meningitis/encephalitis after two months so I'm still trying to get my head above water on regular daily life. Not a fun time. But I am glad to see so many folks are going to connect this weekend. You guys good on funds or should I kick in $20 for a little extra beer?

My poor ZHP has been neglected, so I will not be telling it about the party this weekend! I'm about to turn 100,000 this week and it needs a radiator, plus my OFHG leak and now the shop says they think VANOS gasket is bad (previous owner did it 20k ago). Anybody want to use my car as a donor for a clinic on car maintenance? Haha

HokieZHP
10-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Yeah I can give him a ride back Sunday. Not a problem Bruce!

az3579
10-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Coding FTW. First in line. Hehe.

Looks like BimMac Pro will be getting a workout upon arrival. :)

danewilson77
10-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Looks like BimMac Pro will be getting a workout upon arrival. :)

Only if it fits into your plans my friend.

BCS_ZHP
10-01-2012, 06:09 PM
BP,
Great to hear you can make it! Likewise, I could use a little coding if you have the time.
Bruce

BCS_ZHP
10-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Yeah I can give him a ride back Sunday. Not a problem Bruce!
Chris,
Thanks, appreciate that. Does that mean since you're not waiting on him for the trip northward that we'll see you on Friday evening?

HokieZHP
10-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Yes I will most likely leave from Blacksburg in the early afternoon.

az3579
10-02-2012, 01:28 AM
Only if it fits into your plans my friend.

Yes dear.

BP,
Great to hear you can make it! Likewise, I could use a little coding if you have the time.
Bruce

Yes dear.

BimMac Pro will be on site, ready for action.

brettbimmer
10-03-2012, 12:59 PM
It's looks like I am going to be missing seeing the familia this weekend. :crying I was hoping to be able to join you all even though I was never officially signed up, but work is going to keep me tied up on the eastern shore. :foottap Nonetheless, I will be with you all in spirit! Have an awesome SIGfest 2.5! :hawaiian

Hornung418
10-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Nooooooooo!! Brettski, you should drive the ferry up the Potomac and we can pick you up!

JG330i
10-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Well shoot.....looks like I was drafted into the Sales Team Leadership Conference this year which overlaps for SIGFest '12. I'll be out for this one, maybe one year I will make it....

static667
10-03-2012, 03:32 PM
It looks as though my finances and my dying vehicle will keep me from going. I was so stoked about hanging out with everyone, too. :crying

Well shoot.....looks like I was drafted into the Sales Team Leadership Conference this year which overlaps for SIGFest '12. I'll be out for this one, maybe one year I will make it....

I hear you there, man. Just as long as you make it to the third annual meet in the spring, its all good.

BCS_ZHP
10-03-2012, 03:36 PM
This one isn't a full blown SIGFest, just a mini family get together of some East Coasters.

When the Don (Marcus) attends, now that's a SIGFest and the whole family rolls out from near & far.

BCS_ZHP
10-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Kyle,
No bread, say it ain't so?! I've been bragging about your mystic baking powers so much that my wife was hanging around just for that.

brettbimmer
10-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Nooooooooo!! Brettski, you should drive the ferry up the Potomac and we can pick you up!

LMAO! Do you think they'd miss the boat...if we decided to fill it up with ZHPs? Have an awesome time man!

static667
10-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Kyle,
No bread, say it ain't so?! I've been bragging about your mystic baking powers so much that my wife was hanging around just for that.

I'm trying to make it work in my head right now...you have no idea how much I want to be there.

llll1l1ll
10-04-2012, 04:03 AM
I'm watching the dog this weekend, but I am still thinking about stopping by for a curl or two. Possibly on Saturday instead of Friday. Trying to drive from College Park to Fairfax Station on a Friday evening sounds like it might take me 80 years.

Hornung418
10-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Bring the dog??

llll1l1ll
10-04-2012, 07:58 AM
I could probably bring him. He's a bit shy around people but loves other dogs. He's still a puppy. We adopted him. We think his previous owner before the foster parents was abusive.

static667
10-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Please disregard my previous statement saying that I won't be attending. I will be at this event.

Anybody coming to this got a spare 330 MAF? I kinda need one for my upcoming engine swap.

Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my hacked Fascinate.

Stu
10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Cannot make it. Too much going on, too little money :( See you all in 6 months.

BCS_ZHP
10-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Laid out our Saturday driving route with directions last night, a little over 80 miles with stops at an Indy dealer to ogle his newer BMWs, an unique place for lunch & photos, and a stop by my office to see the next generation of military tactical vehicles. We'll depart around 10 am and should get back to the house between 2-3 pm. Then hang out, college football on the tube, clean cars, start maintenance, or whatever.

Kyle (Static667) is not only back in, he's cooking us dinner on Saturday night to help everyone keep expenses down. A secret family recipe but I hear fresh bread will be on the menu.

For Friday night arrivers plus the locals stopping by, let me know your ETA so I can plan when to get the grill started. You can arrive whenever you want, Dane said he's rolling in around 3:30, I took the day off and will be in & out of the house throughout the day getting things set up. Friday night's menu will be marinated pork chops & chicken, along with whatever sides I pick up at the store, start taking the cholesterol lowering medicine now.

Bruce

GSEN820
10-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Sounds like a good time. Will there be a driving obstacle course to test out new Military Vehicles? I know the answer to that thought I would try again.

If anyone needs any parts a friend of mine is stopping by Friday to hang out meet some of you. She is a BMW mechanic will bring her laptop for diagnostic on cars . If you need or want OEM parts let her know she will let you know pricing.

Football????? Do we have to suffer through boring SEC match ups (South Carolina and Georgia) is really not a prime time game...... Just saying

For those that dont know Bruce is a huge Georgia fan..... Wear your Georgia shirts he will appreciate that a lot.

Hornung418
10-04-2012, 12:32 PM
:rofl!!!!

Wvu plays Texas at 7...

Also, this is your last chance to take advantage of my employee pricing for beer and liquor. Send me a PM for what you want and I'll bring it. Usually saves around 25-30% off.

See y'all tomorrow!!!!

Hornung418
10-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Dane, any room left in the car for cornhole?

BCS_ZHP
10-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Justin,
GiGi's drink of choice is Wild Turkey 101, she doesn't share well (maladjustment from early childhood), and thus why I don't drink bourbon.

BCS_ZHP
10-04-2012, 12:53 PM
We have the Dick's Sporting Goods version of corn hole, and it's a virgin set, the kids broke the first one and never played the replacement one.

Hornung418
10-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Okay great on the cornhole. And GiGi wants a bottle of WT 101.

az3579
10-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Okay, so...
It appears that my immune system has won the battle, and will leave me in a condition to definitely come on down tomorrow. Newly (re)refinished Style 71's will also make an appearance!

danewilson77
10-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Dane, any room left in the car for cornhole?

I don't think I can get em in there with my rear strut brace. I need 1 case of beer though and a bottle of Disaronno. Thanks.

What kind of APA's do you have?

Hornung418
10-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Were good on the cornhole, Dane.

What is an APA? I've got IPAs and Belgian Pale Ales (BPA).

danewilson77
10-04-2012, 01:59 PM
American Pale Ale

az3579
10-04-2012, 02:25 PM
I might be requesting some expertise on the bumper removal thing again............
I finally want to swap out these hideous rock-chipped brake duct/fog light covers!

BCS_ZHP
10-04-2012, 04:08 PM
BP,
Have plenty of saws-all blades, we're good for all bumper mods.

BCS_ZHP
10-04-2012, 04:11 PM
BP,
JK, drop the belly pan and pork chops then have direct access to the bucket of the foglight opening, it's pretty easy.

Johnmadd
10-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Bruce,

Will your detail guy have time to buff my car using my supplied Maguire 105 and 205?

az3579
10-04-2012, 06:08 PM
BP,
JK, drop the belly pan and pork chops then have direct access to the bucket of the foglight opening, it's pretty easy.

Negative, these fog duct thingies require bumper removal. :(

BCS_ZHP
10-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Bruce,

Will your detail guy have time to buff my car using my supplied Maguire 105 and 205?
John,
I'll check, should see him tomorrow.

Johnmadd
10-04-2012, 07:04 PM
John,
I'll check, should see him tomorrow.
Bruce,

Thanks!

BCS_ZHP
10-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Sounds like a good time. Will there be a driving obstacle course to test out new Military Vehicles? I know the answer to that thought I would try again.

If anyone needs any parts a friend of mine is stopping by Friday to hang out meet some of you. She is a BMW mechanic will bring her laptop for diagnostic on cars . If you need or want OEM parts let her know she will let you know pricing.

Football????? Do we have to suffer through boring SEC match ups (South Carolina and Georgia) is really not a prime time game...... Just saying

For those that dont know Bruce is a huge Georgia fan..... Wear your Georgia shirts he will appreciate that a lot.

Warning order - if you do wear your UGA shirts, you'll get beat and have to lick your wounds by sleeping outside. This is a Gamecock residence only, period, adversaries need not enter. And when 'Bama plays watch out for the little woman, quite vocal and entertaining, she only sees in crimson, and a more rabid alumni than I.

zhpnsnv
10-04-2012, 07:23 PM
I might be requesting some expertise on the bumper removal thing again............
I finally want to swap out these hideous rock-chipped brake duct/fog light covers!

Damn, I enjoyed watching y'all mess with that in w-burg. Sorry I'm going to miss the sequel! Good luck!

BCS_ZHP
10-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Marc, even ZHP-less, you're more than welcome to join us, maybe Kyle will cook your favorite. Your friend's 30th b-day can't last as long as this celebration. And are you really a truly an "objective" BMW afficienado if you can't figure out a way to enjoy the company without the actual hardware? Sounds like an article idea, come research it?!

BCS_ZHP
10-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Weather report -- highs in low-80's on Fri, mid-70's on Sat, tops is maybe 60 on Sunday. Bring a sweatshirt or jacket.

johnrando
10-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Enjoy all. Will be with you there in spirit.

:hashbrowns

HokieZHP
10-04-2012, 09:57 PM
I should be leaving blacksburg around 2 and it's a 4 hour drive or so, so I'll be there around 6ish I believe.

cakM3
10-05-2012, 01:55 AM
For everyone able to make Bruce's meet this weekend... drive safe and have a great time! :thumbsup

zhpnsnv
10-05-2012, 03:49 AM
And take lots of pics!

danewilson77
10-05-2012, 04:17 AM
For everyone able to make Bruce's meet this weekend... drive safe and have a great time! :thumbsup

I will add...

For everyone NOT able to make Bruce's meet this weekend... drive safe and have a great weekend! :thumbsup

cakM3
10-05-2012, 04:58 AM
Nice DW! :thumbsup

BCS_ZHP
10-05-2012, 05:05 AM
Bruce,

John,
I just talked with Marco and my Jamacian friend said, "No problem mon". He's going to be here around noon today to do my car, then Dane is supposed to roll in around 3:30, he could roll on yours right after that if you can make it up here early enough. He was here yesterday from 4-8 doing GiGi's car, it looks pretty nice.

He's a C note for outside only, a buck & a half for inside & out.

Crestwood1001
10-05-2012, 05:34 AM
John,
I just talked with Marco and my Jamacian friend said, "No problem mon". He's going to be here around noon today to do my car, then Dane is supposed to roll in around 3:30, he could roll on yours right after that if you can make it up here early enough. He was here yesterday from 4-8 doing GiGi's car, it looks pretty nice.

Damn that's not bad if he does good correction. Have fun everyone take lots of pics!

Johnmadd
10-05-2012, 07:44 AM
John,

Count me in for the outside treatment, I should be there around 4:00.

brettbimmer
10-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Count me in for the outside treatment, I should be there around 4:00.

John, can't that thing go any faster?! :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Johnmadd
10-05-2012, 02:35 PM
John, can't that thing go any faster?! :D

Lol, not in this Damn dc traffic.

brettbimmer
10-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Lol, not in this Damn dc traffic.

Haha, oh well. Have a fun 2.5 everyone!

Hornung418
10-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Miss you Brett!

BCS_ZHP
10-07-2012, 01:37 PM
The weeknd is just about over, Justin & Chris are wrapping up Chris' Vanos right now, then let it sit for an hour for RTV to cure, we'll probably heat up the last of the leftovers during the wait.

BP is still driving north, sick as a dog, thanks for coming down & your coding expertise this weekend, hope you feel better.

Kyle, the ultimate chef, turn your kitchen over to him and be amazed, thanks so much buddy, you were & are amazing.

Gary and John, appreciate all of your help everywhere this weekend, you guys stepped in whenever I should have been doing something and didn't realize I wasn't doing it. GiGi noticed it,thanks for bailing me out multiple times.

And Mr. Wilson, I was your Dennis the Menace, I'm sure you got sick of my suspension update but kept at it as a true friend does, BZs buddy.

And Walker, thanks for keeping your dad in line on Friday, wedidn't know how to do it. Enjoyed when he spoke Chinese that night, i was actually primed enough to think I understood what he said, just couldn't remember it the next day.

My wife commented last night that my "cult" people were so nice, she was happy for us that we could get together and have our BMW fix.

Great to see you all again, the door is always open if you're coming thru Northern VA and need a place to stop.

Thanks everyone,

Bruce

llll1l1ll
10-07-2012, 04:08 PM
It was great meeting you guys on Friday! Sorry I missed the maintenance stuff.

Edit: Also, Bruce thanks for letting me come by and pig out on Friday. Those porkchops were outstanding.

danewilson77
10-07-2012, 04:09 PM
It was great meeting you guys on Friday! Sorry I missed the maintenance stuff.

No worries. Good meeting you as well.

danewilson77
10-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Bruce, just wanted to say thanks to you and your Family for letting us be part of yours for the weekend. Your Family is first class, and the hospitality, comfort, and friendship is greatly appreciated.

It was a top notch gathering for sure.

Good seeing the other fellas as well.
Looking forward to the meeting at my place in 2013, when we can all get together again.

static667
10-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Bruce, just wanted to say thanks to you and your Family for letting us be part of yours for the weekend. Your Family is first class, and the hospitality, comfort, and friendship is greatly appreciated.

It was a top notch gathering for sure.

Good seeing the other fellas as well.
Looking forward to the meeting at my place in 2013, when we can all get together again.

^^^this and then some. Thank you so much for opening your house to all of us yahoos this weekend. I really appreciate everything that you did for us. The cooking was just a small way to repay you for your hospitality. Thanks again, Bruce. I'll be seeing you at the next meet.

GSEN820
10-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Bruce,

You throw one heck of a get together. Thank you for organizing such a great event.

The food was completely amazing. I couldnt stop grubbing all weekend.

It was a real pleasure hanging out with everyone and putting some faces to the screen names.

Dane the suspension work you did was really good. I am glad you got to have fun with that hahaha. I stayed out your way because I cant stand others in my way when I working on my car and cant remember where I put a part or tool.

This is a a true family.

Hope everyone made it home safe.

danewilson77
10-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Did not know calipers were in the suspension category :shifty

:)

BCS_ZHP
10-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Pay it now or pay it later, i view it as a preemptive strike on the struts & shocks with an extra set of eyes on the newly painted calipers. That's my story, and the wife didn't question it.

danewilson77
10-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Pay it now or pay it later, i view it as a preemptive strike on the struts & shocks with an extra set of eyes on the newly painted calipers. That's my story, and the wife didn't question it.

BCS_ZHP
10-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Plus Horney took home my original struts & shocks so now making 2 family members happy.

danewilson77
10-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Plus Horney took home my original struts & shocks so now making 2 family members happy.

Perfect.

GSEN820
10-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Did not know calipers were in the suspension category :shifty

5th scrambled egg Dane 5th scrambled egg hahaha

Proper PMCS would have discovered caliber... Guess I missed that class in the Army

Hornung418
10-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Made it home. Had a blast this weekend. I'll just second the comments mentioned before.

Its gonna be a good nights sleep tonight for sure!

Johnmadd
10-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Had a great time with everyone this weekend. Thanks for putting up with me. :)

BCS_ZHP
10-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Sugar Bear is starved for attention since you all left.

Dane can you post that pic showing how she's too stressed out when everyone was here?

danewilson77
10-10-2012, 06:41 AM
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/nicee46/Maintenance%20and%20Misc/IMAG1795.jpg

Ryans323i
10-10-2012, 06:58 AM
Obviously, totally stressed.

az3579
10-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Sugar Bear was sooooo cute, and her story is full of awesome. I'm so glad she pulled through all she's been through; she's an absolutely sweetheart and I hope to see her and your family again!