PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2005 BMW 330 ZHP Coupe, AW, Grey Leather, Dinan stuff, 98k, $15,400 (WPB, FL)

JupiterBMW
05-21-2012, 05:50 AM
Why oh WHY can't this car have 4 DOORS?????!?!?!???!

Damn, such a beauty... I will go test drive anyway... I've never seen that style door panels though, is that a coupe thing?? I don't think I've ever looked at a coupe so I didn't know they were different...

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/ctd/3022100367.html

ryankokesh
05-21-2012, 06:58 AM
That's a really really nice car...

JupiterBMW
05-21-2012, 07:20 AM
Yep... Called the guy this morning about it and he told me it sold over the weekend. Damn, I at least wanted to test drive it!

danewilson77
05-21-2012, 07:40 AM
Gray leather interior in an Alpine White ZHP? Ruined imho. Needed to be Alc or NB.

Other than that....great cah!

JupiterBMW
05-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Agreed, not my favorite... The other one I'm looking into is a sedan with NB interior... I'm starting to favor it over the Alcantara actually... If only I could get someone in NYC to check out the car for me...

danewilson77
05-21-2012, 07:54 AM
I think the Alc is more comfortable.....but I think the leather wears better.

JupiterBMW
05-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Yeah I can definitely agree with you there, but in Florida, I think the lighter color will be more comfortable, regardless of texture... Right now I'm in a graphite colored car with black leather and its miserable in the Florida summers...

danewilson77
05-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Yeah I can definitely agree with you there, but in Florida, I think the lighter color will be more comfortable, regardless of texture... Right now I'm in a graphite colored car with black leather and its miserable in the Florida summers...

Understood. So...you would rather not sweat your balls off, and have the looks not be as fantastic.

BCS_ZHP
05-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Alcantara FTW. My wife's old conv was sand lthr, you'd stick to the seats on hot days. Saturday @ SIGfest, a couple of hours in the sun on our driving tour w/ the alcatara and no sticking to the interior.

JupiterBMW
05-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Understood. So...you would rather not sweat your balls off, and have the looks not be as fantastic.

Your reply confused me. I'm sure the alcantara will be more comfortable in terms of not sticking and being hot, but the lighter color will keep the car and seats cooler overall... So, for comfort's sake, I'll go with the natural brown... In terms of looks, I think the natural brown leather and two-tone look overall is starting to grow on me more so than the alcantara. I wanted the alcantara for the sake of it being "ZHP only" interior, but eh... I'm kind of over that. I will make sure that steering wheel, shift and e-brake boot all have nice alcantara though. :)