PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2005 BMW 330 ZHP My old car for sale

AzkotikBMW
04-29-2012, 12:48 PM
So the kid that bought my old ZHP has put it up for sale. He emailed me and asked me a few days ago if I kept digital copies of the PAGES and PAGES(literally, 100+ pages) of maintenance records, because he "lost them".........ugh. It is a very nice car, I replaced the clutch ($1800) right before I sold it, and it was in perfect running condition. He's also using my pictures of the car......can you say lazy?

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/cto/2960158785.html

yura
04-29-2012, 02:53 PM
What a bum!

Car looked fantastic when you sold it. I doubt that's still the case (or that any maintenance has been done to it since)!

quikryptonite
04-29-2012, 03:06 PM
He asked you for the maintenance records and then had the nerve to take a shot at you in his listing? Sheesh...

SoarinZHP
04-29-2012, 03:16 PM
I think it was a compliment - I can't think of anyone else who got so much from an extended warranty. Job well done!

nike001
04-29-2012, 03:49 PM
How much did you sell it to him for? If you don't mind my asking.

Always funny to see what they price the car at, especially since you sold it to him not too long ago. I usually laugh when people low-ball you for it and then when they turn around to sell it, they're firm on a price that you were trying to get for it.

meesh
04-29-2012, 09:14 PM
He asked you for the maintenance records and then had the nerve to take a shot at you in his listing? Sheesh...

Kind of funny. I think I would have said "utilized" instead of "abused" in a used car listing.

SureShot434
04-30-2012, 12:25 AM
That car is about an hour away from me lol if I hadn't gotten my e90 I would probably gone and taken a look at it haha

AzkotikBMW
05-01-2012, 04:36 AM
How much did you sell it to him for? If you don't mind my asking.

Always funny to see what they price the car at, especially since you sold it to him not too long ago. I usually laugh when people low-ball you for it and then when they turn around to sell it, they're firm on a price that you were trying to get for it.

I sold it for $12,500

BimmerRules!
05-01-2012, 09:39 AM
So the kid that bought my old ZHP has put it up for sale. He emailed me and asked me a few days ago if I kept digital copies of the PAGES and PAGES(literally, 100+ pages) of maintenance records, because he "lost them".........ugh. It is a very nice car, I replaced the clutch ($1800) right before I sold it, and it was in perfect running condition. He's also using my pictures of the car......can you say lazy?

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/cto/2960158785.html

Ha-hah! He's using your own pictures too? That is funny. (Sorry, pls don't get offended, I am more amused at this kid's laziness and gumption.)

Lucky guy is asking only $500 less than what he purchased it for, and will probably get it.

I say lucky because he purchased a superbly maintained car and did zilch but yet is 'losing' so little.

btw, car doesn't have cold-weather package, right? Didn't you need it in WI (assuming that's where you were when you had the car)?

Hermes
05-01-2012, 10:15 AM
2005.5? Does that make my car a 2005.58 since it was built in July

AzkotikBMW
05-03-2012, 06:02 AM
I was/am in WI, but didn't mind not having the winter package. The only thing that would have made a difference to me was the heated seats!

Hermes, the 2005.5 is actually valid, because that's when they started producing them with the perforated leather steering wheel instead of alcantara.