PDA

View Full Version : Key stolen

328ioc
03-04-2012, 05:41 PM
So I am on spring break in Panama City and wouldn't you know it all of my stuff got stolen off the beach which included my keys. Thankfully I have my spare on its way. But has any one lost a key before and how much of a pain is it to order a new one and what might the cost be?

Also I realize this is a pretty random post but I had to vent a little as I am extremely pissed off.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

danewilson77
03-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Maybe $200? You need to prove ownership though.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

johnrando
03-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Oh man, sorry to hear. What a pain. Unfortunately, I've been in that sitch (but not with my car keys). I think Dane is right, go to the deal, show proof of ownership, and they'll order you a new one. Or, maybe you can order a "blank" online (like from Tischer, or getbmwparts.com) and get it coded to your car with the proof of ownership at the dealer.

pleasecorrupt
03-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Don't know if you can still get the price but i'd give him a call.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=900559

Johnmadd
03-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Sorry to hear, what's the cool stuff to do there? Im going there on memorial day and would love some reviews from another mafioso.

spencers
03-05-2012, 06:08 AM
Don't know if you can still get the price but i'd give him a call.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=900559

Do NOT recommend dealing with that guy.

328ioc
03-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Sorry to hear, what's the cool stuff to do there? Im going there on memorial day and would love some reviews from another mafioso.

Um well definitely do not leave all of your belongings in a back pack on the beach. Other than that I am kind unimpressed with the area. Other than the two big bars on the beach and the out door mall. Its just golf courses and military Bases. Which is cool cus there are some pretty awesome fly buys.

In short its almost like a trashier version of myrtle beach.

328ioc
03-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Do NOT recommend dealing with that guy.

Thanks for the heads up. I talked to my dad this morning and it sounds like I'm just gonna go through the dealer.