PDA

View Full Version : Got to watch this video about ZHP and 330i LMAO

longhorn zhp
02-24-2012, 09:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDKlZaboGb4

longhorn zhp
02-24-2012, 09:16 PM
Sorry guys, dont know why this isnt working. If some one can post it that would be great! Video is on youtube, kgerm318. It is a great video!

WOLFN8TR
02-24-2012, 09:27 PM
I have the link in my sig. Just click on "ZHP MAFIA".

Tapatalk App

danewilson77
02-25-2012, 05:35 AM
Yeah.....this is posted as a sticky in the new member section.

Longhorn.....have you seen this one yet? OBTW.....kgerm318 is Keith (Kayger12). He's a moderator here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1bNVkS181U&context=C3e0c09cADOEgsToPDskJVYpQ_8u80nflRdxrSIuuM

Marcus-SanDiego
02-25-2012, 10:30 AM
And here is the script for the last one:

ZHP Owner: That was a great time, Melissa. Are you ready to go?

Melissa: Yes. Are you sure you don't minding driving me home?

ZHP Owner: Not at all -- as long as you are willing to listen to the briefing and follow the rules.

Melissa: Uh, briefing?

ZHP Owner: Yes, Melissa. You are about to enter the greatest driving machine ever conceived: the BMW ZHP. While it is not special, I am obligated to brief you on the rules that you'll be expected to follow.

First things first: Do you have any pets?

Melissa: Pets?

ZHP Owner: Yes, pets. Some pets shed their fur, which inevitably sticks to your clothes and is then introduced into the sterile environment of the greatest interior BMW ever designed. If you do, I won't waste our time any further.

Melissa: Wow. Uh, no. No pets.

ZHP Owner: Very well. First off, I'll need you to wash your hands so you don't introduce any oils or other contaminants into the interior.

Next, you will open the door only by touching the handle. You will not touch the glass, paint, or any other surface. I will additionally need you to take great care when sitting down, so as not to expose the Alcantara to any unnecessary friction.

Melissa: OK. Easy enough.

ZHP Owner: Hold on. We're not done yet. You will close the door as if there were a sensitive explosive in the car. You slam it, we die.

Melissa: OK. Easy on the door. Check.

ZHP Owner: Next, there will be no eating or drinking of any kind. In addition, the lack of cupholders is a not so gentle hint that no bottled fluids of any kind are permissible. In addition, there will be no application of makeup, lip balm, or any other substance that could possibly contaminate the interior.

Melissa: OK. I will just have my Coach purse.

ZHP Owner: Negative, Ghost Rider. Purses have zippers, snaps and other surfaces that can scratch my rare silver cube trim. Your coach bag will be just fine in the trunk. The trunk was just detailed and vacuumed this morning.

Melissa: You detail your trunk?

ZHP Owner: Does Dane Wilson's car wear a bra? Of course I detail my trunk. What, do you think i am driving an F30?

Melissa: An F what?

ZHP Owner: Never mind. During our ride do not touch the radio or ask me to play music that you like. The only thing that we will be listening to today is inline 6.

Melissa: I've never heard of them.

ZHP Owner: No. I'd imagine that you are more familiar with whining four. Any way, I also need to advise you that in order to enjoy this ride you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, pregnancy or any other condition that could be aggravated by max G force loads.

Melissa: Seriously?

ZHP Owner: Trust me, you don't want to hit the decreasing radius freeway offramp at 70 miles an hour with a case of pulmonary valve stenosis.

Melissa: Umm, this might be a bit much. What if i don't agree to this?

ZHP Owner: Well, the way i see it, there are around three billion women on this planet but by best estimates there are less that 20 sparkling graphite ZHP coupes with a manual transmission and black alcantara interior. So, if you are not sure, you should probably just walk home by yourself. She'll accelerate better with less ballast anyway.

GMATT
02-25-2012, 10:38 AM
"Priceless"!!!!!!!!!! This is just so good.......................:p

danewilson77
02-25-2012, 11:19 AM
LMAO!

ZHP Owner: Well, the way i see it, there are around three billion women on this planet but by best estimates there are less that 20 sparkling graphite ZHP coupes with a manual transmission and black alcantara interior. So, if you are not sure, you should probably just walk home by yourself. She'll accelerate better with less ballast anyway.

mLuMaN83
02-25-2012, 12:25 PM
I saw these a few weeks ago. I was Loling on the pre-ride briefing.

kayger12
02-25-2012, 01:37 PM
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/images/smilies/takeabow.gif

iZHP
02-25-2012, 01:50 PM
hahahaha

longhorn zhp
02-25-2012, 04:46 PM
LOL...Dane, I have not seen this one! It is great! Thanks!

midlandtech
02-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Hahahahaha "does Dane Wilson's car wear a bra?"

~Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danewilson77
02-25-2012, 05:40 PM
:shifty

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

kayger12
02-25-2012, 05:54 PM
:shifty

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Love you, honey. :wub

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.

C Withers Media
02-25-2012, 11:22 PM
E-fame. Pretty soon you won't be able to take the kids to McDonalds.

WOLFN8TR
02-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Hahahahaha "does Dane Wilson's car wear a bra?"

Steve

Steve the ZHP is lookin' Clean...:thumbsup

The ZHPMafia.com sticker matches perfect!

Hermes
02-29-2012, 06:29 PM
"you slam it, we die..."