PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (SOLD): 2004 BMW 330 ZHP

break80
09-29-2011, 07:46 PM
could be wrong. what would be a good price on this. last owner has virtually no service history

http://www.cosbmw.com/VehicleDetails/used-2004-BMW-330i-Sedan-Loveland-CO/1299711273

UdubBadger
09-29-2011, 08:53 PM
is that a ZHP or just a 330i with the mtech body kit?

doesn't list Performance Package as an option... I would figure a BMW dealer would know.

pleasecorrupt
09-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Has trim, redline, and all other signs of a zhp. Some dealers just don't know.

UdubBadger
09-29-2011, 09:07 PM
hahaha, didn't see the "26 more photos". Yeah inside looks like its a confirmed ZHP or just a FULL conversion sans the wheels.

echo46
09-30-2011, 04:35 AM
Marcus will know better, but based on miles, pics and w/o ppi I would conjecture close to right price if not 500 over.

break80
09-30-2011, 05:27 AM
Going camping this weekend, otherwise I would drive up after work. I'm going to at least head up maybe on Monday and take it for a spin, since I haven't had chance to drive zhp yet. It does look like its in good shape..will wait for Marcus to weigh in on good and smokin deal price. with winter approaching, unless there is someone else looking or knows this is a zhp, I may have some leverage.

break80
09-30-2011, 05:38 AM
going camping with the family this weekend, so can't check it out yet. I'll head up Mon and give it a drive. since it's a bmw dealer, should they have already done a detailed check out of the car. would I ask them to do a ppi? looking forward to hearing what Marcus thinks on price and what would be a good initial offer ..winter is close, so unless someone else knows or is looking for a zhp, maybe I can steal it.

jreyes19
09-30-2011, 05:55 AM
whether you think the price is good or not, that is the price they have listed therefore......
negotiate to lower it to an even better price
keep a straight face critiscize everything and throw them an offer and they will work with you
ask if they already replaced the cooling system, and mention that you may have to do that in 20k miles
and that it isnt cheap stuff like that

walk out with the best deal possible
but all in all looks to be listed at a correct price

break80
09-30-2011, 06:00 AM
can't make it up to check out till Mon at earliest. looking forward to marcus weighing in on what would be a great offer to make. winter is coming here and maybe they want to move this. would they have done a thorough inspection? would I ask them to do a ppi? this would be the first zhp I will have had a chance to check out in person. I'm sure there is a list somewhere on here that maybe would help me look at some stuff and then report back to the family

break80
09-30-2011, 06:01 AM
sorry about the dup posts, not sure what's going on w/ my laptop they show and then they don't it keeps logging me in and out

break80
09-30-2011, 06:02 AM
thanks for the cooling system heads up, thats the input that will help me. I know there must be avg milestones that the family has seen things start to go out..

break80
09-30-2011, 08:19 AM
called the dealer and asked a few questions. the sales rep didn't know the history but said they are a full disclosure dealership and they would let me know everything. He said the car did check out and if it hadn't they wouldn't have it offered for sale. I'll update on what I find out.

break80
10-10-2011, 06:12 AM
SOLD..I had an appt to drive the car and before I could get up there, someone else took the car for a ppi and then bought. don't know the price.