PDA

View Full Version : WTB 2005-2006 330CI ZHP manual coupe - Kansas City MO

jeff57ax
08-30-2011, 12:55 PM
Year(s): 2005, or more preferably 2006
Budget: I do not want to pay for excessive mods, but for the right price....
Desired location of vehicle: Midwest, but I will travel to the right car. I travel nationally most weeks, and can fix my itinerary, so I can seriously search, personally inspect, and choose the right car nationally
Desired Mileage: 50,000 or less. I could pay for lower mileage
Transmission type: Only manual
Desired number of Doors: Only a 2 door coupe
Desired Color combos: Imola, Alpine White, or gray. I already have a Sapphire Black 325i
Desired Packages: Prefer Leather vs Alcantara. Cold weather OK, I never use my heated seats in Kansas City as it is
Funds lined up? Yes, I have my checkbook ready
Have a car you need to sell first? No

Pooters
08-30-2011, 01:01 PM
It's Sapphire but may as well take a look.
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?3966-For-Sale-2005-BMW-330ci-ZHP

tnord
08-30-2011, 01:43 PM
hmmm....that makes two of us in KC looking for one. hopefully we don't get into bidding wars with each other. :)

Marcus-SanDiego
08-30-2011, 02:12 PM
Jeff, welcome to the forum.

jeff57ax
08-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Pooters - nice car, but like I said, I already have a Sapphire 325i. If it's Black - it HAS to be Sapphire, nice color
Tnord - HA maybe we should meet and compare notes, with so many cars - chances are we are looking for something different. I'm in the Northland in Parkville, and you?

tnord
08-30-2011, 05:35 PM
I was looking for the same thing as you but found out those requirements resulted in pricing that was too near m3 territory. Now I'm looking at either an m3 or something with more miles. Overland park here.

Pooters
08-31-2011, 07:10 AM
I was looking for the same thing as you but found out those requirements resulted in pricing that was too near m3 territory. Now I'm looking at either an m3 or something with more miles. Overland park here.
From what I've seen, and I've seen a lot of M3's for sale, you're going to be looking at 2003 and later models with 40k+ miles or newer models with 120k plus miles. If you do go for an M3 with those kind of miles make sure you can obtain service history. Especially clutch replacement.

jeff57ax
08-31-2011, 07:22 AM
TNORD: I have a car from my autocross club here in KC that might be of interest to you. If so, reply here and we can get connected offline. I have not seen the car, but am casually acquainted to the guy who knows this car.

Here are the particulars, from the post, not sure if it has sold yet or not........

(and the pictures are fantastic)

Car: BMW M3
Year: 2003
Color: Jet Black
Miles: 85K
Price: $19,900 OBO (No trades.)

Mods: 19" I-Forged Wheels, Black Kidney Grills, Halo headlights, Koni Yellows, Lowering Springs, BIG PRO: INSPECTION II RECENTLY COMPLETED