PDA

View Full Version : Marcus is right for selling the BMW 330 ZHP

Maximus57
07-29-2011, 05:55 AM
Marcus is right for selling the ZHP. I miss my car that I sold to Marcus. I sold it for the wrong reason. Marcus is selling it for the right reason. It's the best car the both of us have owned to this point. This car needs to be driven and seen. I hope I can meet the new owner and stay in touch. It is my intention to own this car again in my lifetime. If I need to do a total restoration if ever get my hands on it again, it will happen. Is it a collectors item, NO. Is it rare in the sense it's a ZHP and the color combo and options, I would say YES. Marcus will be here for awhile. Just like me.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 06:04 AM
Jeff, well said.

This is, without question, the best BMW I've owned. I said that even when I simultaneously owned a 335 with nearly 400 HP. The ZHP is a well-rounded package that just can't be beat. One only needs to drive it 40 or so miles to understand.

Do I regret selling? Not at all. Do I regret anything? Absolutely! I wish I drove it more when I did own it. For those of you babying these cars (in terms of mileage), don't. I had a smile on my face everytime I drove it.

The new owner, a ZHPMafia.com member (and local San Diego guy), loves this car. He'll reintroduce the car to the forum if he wants anyone to know that he owns the car. Otherwise, let me just say that it's in good hands.

Jeff, I did tell the new owner that you would be interested in buying it if he ever sells it. I'd love to see it end up back in your court down the road. You're a fabulous owner.

kpro
07-29-2011, 06:09 AM
Mark, I read the newsletter this morning as I was getting ready for work, and I have to say my heart sunk a little. I can't believe it, but at the same time your reasoning was spot on and you've been talking about that porsche since I joined this site. Porshce>zhp for sitting in the garage not being driven ;) Your reasons for selling are the same reasons I sold my NSX. I've never felt like to announcing it because I regret my decision at times, people just slowly find out one by one that its gone and most get upset, its stupid really. (a friend bought it so I still get to drive it here and there) You have guts sir...I'm sure people will flame ya a bit, but good for you for doing what needed to be done. You can get another ZHP when Zippy turns 16. It will be all sweet like E30's are now :)

Hornung418
07-29-2011, 06:12 AM
That was quick! Guess I need to check my email!

gr330zhp
07-29-2011, 06:29 AM
Honestly when I first started reading it, I was disappointed. But I can completely understand where you are coming from. My dad goes through the same with his M6. Although he does try to drive it as much as he can, it sits more than it is driven...car like these are meant to be driven as the value only depreciates

Now onto the Porsche, that is a very logical decision, especially anything aircooled. They are amazing vehicles and values only climb with time. I really want a Porsche next, I started looking at ads online and found that up to 996, the values are soooo high for even non-turbos, even with high miles and they will only rise over time. Smart move Marcus :) I hope to see the new owner of your pristine ZHP on here though :)

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 06:36 AM
Kristen, thanks for the note.

So far, the response has been positive. The initial reaction is surprise, of course. However, no one can argue that my logic is flawed. This is a car that must be driven and enjoyed on a regular basis. Whether this car is driven or parked, it's depreciating. One should enjoy the hell out of a depreciating asset. Remember that!

My priorities changed almost immediately after getting the ZHP. I was supposed to have a commute. The ZHP was going to be my beater. A week after buying it, I ended up working from my home office. Four weeks after that, we found out that we would be having a baby. Talk about a major turn of events.

So, rather than put about 40 miles a day on the car, I ended up putting about 3 miles a day on it (on average, since I typically drove the car a few times a month).

I was more concerned about how members of ZHPMafia.com would react to the founder of ZHPMafia.com selling it. I wasn't concerned that you'd think I was foolish for selling it. Instead, I was concerned that you'd find it odd that the founder of ZHPMafia.com doesn't drive a ZHP -- any ZHP. Keith, though, talked some sense into me. He said (paraphrasing) that ZHPMafia.com is more than our cars. It's about the people. It's about the relationships. It's about the community. Once I got that message, I quickly prepared the car for sale.

I approached two people about buying it. The first potential buyer was looking for something a bit different. He wanted heated seats for his part of the country. My car does not have the cold weather package. The second potential buyer immediately committed to the car. I was on vacation when we agreed to a deal in principle.

I got home on Tuesday night (July 19). I took the car to Euro Auto Spot on Wednesday morning. They put new front rotors and brake pads on the car. That's all the car needed. I did the transfer of the car on July 22.

I'm happy that the car will now be a daily driver. As Jeff said earlier, this car should be seen (it should not be sequestered). It should be driven.

My new chapter has been fun (car shopping). Once I get the new car, I will be sure to post up a thread, detailing how the search went. I will be sure to chronicle all of the cars I found along the way (and go into detail why I didn't get some of them). You'll enjoy the write up.

Ryans323i
07-29-2011, 06:37 AM
Well it would have been a great 1st car for Zippy, but I can understand your reasoning. I've considered selling my garage queen, but on those once every couple weeks when I take her out I know I could never let her go. And besides, nobody would pay what I feel she's worth, lol.

I wish you luck on the new adventure of finding the perfect Porsche.

But, one question is on my mind, What does Mr. ZHP himself consider worthy enough to dd? Please to God, don't say a Prius.

kpro
07-29-2011, 06:41 AM
i think he has a Jeep machine of some sort...

Ryans323i
07-29-2011, 06:42 AM
:facepalm

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 06:46 AM
LOL. No Prius in my future. Just not me.

A great DD? The ZHP. It's the perfect DD as far as I can tell.

I have not had a commute since 1999. All of my cars have been for pleasure. From 1994 (when I first started my journalism career) until present, I have commuted once (and that was mass transit in San Francisco during 1997-1999; no car necessary).

But the ZHP would make a tremendous DD. With that said, I think that most 3-series cars would make great DDs. The E46 in particular was simply well done. One of the best platforms ever as far as I'm concerned.

quikryptonite
07-29-2011, 06:49 AM
Boss,

I felt like I had been punched in the stomach a little when I read the dispatch this morning, but I totally understand where you are coming from. Thank you so much for getting me involved in this fantatic site with the phenomenal people. I hope you stay around for a long time. Best of luck to you with the new cars.

Oli77
07-29-2011, 06:54 AM
I agree with everything you say Marcus, the reasons, the reactions it imparts, your lifestyle.

Honestly, though, I wish I didn't know.

Doesn't matter, its all love and you are still the classy guy that founded an awesome respectful community.

kpro
07-29-2011, 06:56 AM
I think that most 3-series cars would make great DDs. The E46 in particular was simply well done. One of the best platforms ever as far as I'm concerned.

I bought my 325 with this sole intent, to be a perfectly balanced daily driver.

johnrando
07-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Good luck finding the right Porsche. "Pick me out a good one bobby".

PS Keith was right, this is more about community. :hashbrowns

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 07:01 AM
We do have a Jeep for store runs, etc. It's a Grand Cherokee (V8). My wife is an at-home mom (she's never had a commute either). If we lived in San Francisco, or a city like NYC, we likely wouldn't even have a car.

tomjonesrocks
07-29-2011, 07:03 AM
A couple people asked about the new owner of the car -- I was the person lucky enough to happen into Marcus' car -- couldn't be happier about the opportunity to purchase it. Marcus obviously took awesome care of the car. It will indeed pile up some mileage in my hands...

Great to meet you all.

HokieZHP
07-29-2011, 07:03 AM
Marcus,

I understand your reasoning for selling it. My dad had the same story and sold his "fun" car 8 years ago. Good luck with the Porsche search! I've always loved those cars especially since I was able to work in a Porsche shop last summer. So I am looking forward to reading your purchase story.

Didn't you have a white 335 as well? Do you still have that?

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 07:04 AM
Boss,

I felt like I had been punched in the stomach a little when I read the dispatch this morning, but I totally understand where you are coming from. Thank you so much for getting me involved in this fantastic site with the phenomenal people. I hope you stay around for a long time. Best of luck to you with the new cars.

Totally understood. I figured that some people would feel that way.

But I also came to realize that you wouldn't care what I was driving (even if it was a skateboard).

As for me coming or going, I'm here for the long term. This forum isn't going anywhere. I own it. I love it. It's my baby.

You guys make it what it is, though. So, as long as you guys stick around, I'll stick around.

johnrando
07-29-2011, 07:05 AM
A couple people asked about the new owner of the car -- I was the person lucky enough to happen into Marcus' car -- couldn't be happier about the opportunity to purchase it. Marcus obviously took awesome care of the car. It will indeed pile up some mileage in my hands...

Great to meet you all.

Welcome! Glad to know it's in good hands. You may have already done this, but, intro thread?

HokieZHP
07-29-2011, 07:06 AM
As for me coming or going, I'm here for the long term. This forum isn't going anywhere. I own it. I love it. It's my baby.

You guys make it what it is, though. So, as long as you guys stick around, I'll stick around.

I wouldn't worry about us leaving. For me this is the best forum I've ever seen, hands down as far as the people go and the way it is run! I see this forum staying active for a long time

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 07:07 AM
Chris, BMW bought the 335 back under California's lemon law (I was on my 3rd HPFP). Just good timing for me to move in a different direction at this point.

I'll tell you, though, I sure did enjoy the 335. The reliability issue, though, was too much for us. With the new baby, there was no way my wife would drive it anymore.

HokieZHP
07-29-2011, 07:11 AM
Good thing you were able to have BMW buy it back and get it out of your hands. Can't wait to see your new car choice! Maybe another BMW later on in life? I feel like you can't stay away for too long. lol

Marcus-SanDiego

Great to meet you all.

Scott, you should definitely create a new member thread. Introduce yourself.

Oli77

Great to meet you all.

You are the lucky winner! Nice to meet you. This is more than a "brush with fame" it is a "sit-in-the-car-of-the-boss" kind of fame!

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 07:17 AM
Good thing you were able to have BMW buy it back and get it out of your hands. Can't wait to see your new car choice! Maybe another BMW later on in life? I feel like you can't stay away for too long. lol

Chris, I've driven these cars for 11 years. It's been great.

Reflecting back on it, I can say -- unequivocally -- that the best part of owning these cars is all of the relationships I've enjoyed because of them. I've been very active in my community. I've also been very active on the BMW forums (really since most of the forums started). I now know a lot of people because of my involvement in the BMW community. So, even though I am without a BMW right now, my relationships will continue in perpetuity.

Will I get another BMW? You never know. I wouldn't rule it out. I'd love to get an E9 and throw some Alpina wheels on that bad boy. Call it a day.

ecrabb
07-29-2011, 07:21 AM
I was up late working and read the newsletter whenever it came in, and the first thought was, "Ummmmmm... OK, how the hell did I miss that thread?!?!?!" Glad to hear the newsletter was the first anybody knew.

You know, reading some of your comments here is driving me absolutely nuts:

The ZHP is a well-rounded package that just can't be beat. One only needs to drive it 40 or so miles to understand.

A great DD? The ZHP. It's the perfect DD as far as I can tell.

I want one of these cars really bad, and these comments are just making it worse. I found another candidate not too far away right in my price range, but with more miles than I'm comfortable with. Gonna keep looking, but now I'm thinking it might be smart to just wait until spring.

Back on topic, I think it's awesome you feel comfortable enough with the community you built to be able to do what's right for you, and not what you think other people would want or expect you to do. Glad you felt a little pang of concern, though - it means you care. ;)

Can't wait to read the chronicle of your search once you find the perfect Porsche.

Cheers,
SC

Hornung418
07-29-2011, 07:21 AM
Mark...Just promise me that, when you do acquire the 930, you will replace the USDM Bumper Guards for 1974 USDM Bumper Guards.

Left: http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/smart/more_info.cgi?pn=911-505-341-00-M136&catalog_description=Rear%20Bumper%20Guard%2C%20lef t%2C%20USA%20%281974%29%2C%20European%2C%20911%20% 281974-83%29

Right:http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/smart/more_info.cgi?pn=911-505-342-00-M136&catalog_description=Rear%20Bumper%20Guard%2C%20rig ht%2C%20USA%20%281974%29%2C%20European%2C%20911%20 %281974-83%29

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 07:26 AM
Horny, I am currently stalking a 1987 930. Will those bumper guards fit on it? I have a PPI scheduled for next Friday.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 07:29 AM
I was up late working and read the newsletter whenever it came in, and the first thought was, "Ummmmmm... OK, how the hell did I miss that thread?!?!?!" Glad to hear the newsletter was the first anybody knew.

You know, reading some of your comments here is driving me absolutely nuts:

I want one of these cars really bad, and these comments are just making it worse. I found another candidate not too far away right in my price range, but with more miles than I'm comfortable with. Gonna keep looking, but now I'm thinking it might be smart to just wait until spring.

Back on topic, I think it's awesome you feel comfortable enough with the community you built to be able to do what's right for you, and not what you think other people would want or expect you to do. Glad you felt a little pang of concern, though - it means you care. ;)

Can't wait to read the chronicle of your search once you find the perfect Porsche.

Cheers,
SC

Steve, you'll find one.

By the way, I found the perfect 930 turbo this morning. However, it's outside of my price range. This thing is something to behold. For the low, low price of $67,000. Yes, these cars command a hefty premium. Not bad for a car that is more than 22 years old (it was a 1989).

Ryans323i
07-29-2011, 07:30 AM
I will say that if you start a PorscheMafia.com, I'll officially disown you. :crying

Hornung418
07-29-2011, 07:37 AM
Horny, I am currently stalking a 1987 930. Will those bumper guards fit on it? I have a PPI scheduled for next Friday.
Almost 100% positive the years listed just state the year it was stock. IMO the smaller guards look much better.

In 1983, PorscheAG moved to the bigger bumpers in Europe too, and I've seen the retrofit done on European cars. Should be no problem, but you should check PelicanForums or Rennlist for further clarification.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 07:39 AM
Will do. I'm a member of rennlist. Will check threads.

Car will be staying stock. This will be an investment car. So, if I do change out those guards, I'll be sure to keep the originals.

Hornung418
07-29-2011, 07:41 AM
Will do. I'm a member of rennlist. Will check threads.

Car will be staying stock. This will be an investment car. So, if I do change out those guards, I'll be sure to keep the originals.

Of course! It's not like you'll be able to find a buyer for those guards :shifty :biggrin ;)

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 07:41 AM
Of course! It's not like you'll be able to find a buyer for those guards :shifty :biggrin ;)

:biggrin

echo46
07-29-2011, 07:55 AM
I woke up this morning with a bounce in my step, took the day off to train for my upcoming ironman then planned on going to the beach for late afternoon cocktails and nice diner by the ocean. Fired up the iPad at about 6:00 am and got punched right in the stomach. Our intrepid leader, our beacon in the dark night, our wise sage, our Cerberus keeping a watchful eye, our steward, our Shepard, our omniscient and omnipotent overseer, broke my heart and sold his precious ZHP. After that my whole day fell apart, had to ride my bike three hours in the rain, two flat tires, no beach and I just noticed a small scratch above the passenger side taillight. Yes, I blame you Marcus, my G, you made the BMW Gods frown on all of us.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 07:58 AM
haha. I'm going to merge your thread with the rest of comments.

Don't worry. I will be negotiating to send everyone some good mojo. Stay tuned.

echo46
07-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Do with me and my thread what you will, I am helpless at this point. Rest assured, I write and reflect with a heavy heart.

Jon D
Best of luck with the new wheels.. I do understand the decision process and it's similar to mine. Just changed roles at work and now have no driving for work purposes except to and from the airport [10 miles]. Can't justify selling the car but if I had a garage I could.. I really want a 996/7 vert.

kpro
I woke up this morning with a bounce in my step, took the day off to train for my upcoming ironman then planned on going to the beach for late afternoon cocktails and nice diner by the ocean. Fired up the iPad at about 6:00 am and got punched right in the stomach. Our intrepid leader, our beacon in the dark night, our wise sage, our Cerberus keeping a watchful eye, our steward, our Shepard, our omniscient and omnipotent overseer, broke my heart and sold his precious ZHP. After that my whole day fell apart, had to ride my bike three hours in the rain, two flat tires, no beach and I just noticed a small scratch above the passenger side taillight. Yes, I blame you Marcus, my G, you made the BMW Gods frown on all of us.

hahahaha!!!!

Johal E32
07-29-2011, 08:09 AM
wow Marcus, I just woke up and saw this! I guess it is better for the car, I too don't drive mine much but when I do I freakin love it. I am on the verge of selling since I don't let this baby out much but when I do drive it I love it. For know I will hang on to her. Marcus, I really hope you get behind the wheel of another BMW soon :D

pleasecorrupt
07-29-2011, 08:13 AM
I will say that if you start a PorscheMafia.com, I'll officially disown you. :crying

Lol you, miss, just made my day

HokieZHP
07-29-2011, 08:18 AM
Lol you sir just made my day

Ahem ryans323i is a woman ;)

pleasecorrupt
07-29-2011, 08:19 AM
Shows I need more forum bonding time :3

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Nelson, you need more bonding time here!

Au2bahn
07-29-2011, 08:53 AM
Aaahhh.....but going to a Porsche is nice. Owned 3 Porsches in the past including a 930. A beast once you get a Kokeln intercooler, a big K27 turbo and replace the heat exchanger with a nice exhaust. No electronics; just all engine and CIS adjustments. Lost all through a divorce 5 years ago:-(. The good news is the new wife approved of getting another Porsche. :-)

midlandtech
07-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Sad day for our fearless leader and indeed the forum but a happy one for the car itself and lets face it the car is the primary reason we all came here best wishes in your conquest to find a porshe even if the engine is in the wrong place (insert jab :) ) I sure hope ya stick to your word and don't leave the mafia let us in the kc mafia know if you need eyes laid on something in our area

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums (http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.newnessdevelopments.forums)

HokieZHP
07-29-2011, 09:05 AM
Same here Marcus. If you are looking for one here in NC, my mechanic is the 928/944 expert on the east coast but he's a porsche nerd and works on literally all types of porsches and could take a look at it for you if I asked him. :thumbsup

az3579
07-29-2011, 09:06 AM
I can't say that I liked being mentioned in the dispatch as it makes it seem like I started to make the gears in your head turn, but I agree with your decision and wish you the best of luck finding the right 930.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

GSEN820
07-29-2011, 09:07 AM
Really Marcus?????

I cannot believe you sold your car. If there is one thing you should have never done was sell your car. I am floored that this is even a post here. I think you should have buyers remorse and purchase your car back with some more $$$$ on top.

Good call while we all fall in love with our cars but one day it is time to seperate from that car. There is no right or wrong time to sell a car. If there is a car that you have wanted for a very long time. I say get it! I wanted a CLS back in 2006 and when I got it I thought I was the baddest dude around.

I am happy for you about going after what you really want. If you ever need to drive a ZHP there are plenty here that I am sure you can drive = )

sea6speed
07-29-2011, 09:10 AM
Interesting. I just gave up a 30+mile round trip commute for working at home as well. It got me thinking as to whether this was a good opportunity to get a less practical car since I won't be 'dd-ing' much.

No plans to sell just yet, but I've been eyeing those Z4 M Coupes lately.

Ryans323i
07-29-2011, 09:16 AM
I can't say that I liked being mentioned in the dispatch as it makes it seem like I started to make the gears in your head turn, but I agree with your decision and wish you the best of luck finding the right 930.

Yep it's all your fault. :mob

;)

Jorge86
07-29-2011, 09:21 AM
He is right. He barely drives the zhp. I drive mine one or twice a week, sometimes less. I am going to drive it everyday and enjoy it everyday. Sad day but I understand. He had told me that he was thinking about selling it about a month ago. He will always be the boss.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 10:09 AM

Bp, only way to avoid stuff like that in the future is to not say it. :biggrin

gr330zhp
07-29-2011, 10:19 AM

Haha that is true

Sent from my HTC Desire, Like a BOSS!

Whitexi
07-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Those are nice cars, the people my cousin works for just got an 88 non turbo in black with black interior. Drove it from Calli to NY.

mimalmo
07-29-2011, 11:02 AM
Marcus, though I don't like it, I do understand.

I've secretly been looking at 911's too. :eeps

admin
07-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Holla when you scoop the 930 :)
http://www.iputinwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/rauhwelt_s1_3p_01.jpg

danewilson77
07-29-2011, 11:30 AM

:drool

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

gr330zhp
07-29-2011, 11:54 AM

Sexxxxx! Period.

Sent from my HTC Desire, Like a BOSS!

SoarinZHP
07-29-2011, 11:59 AM
I told Marcus it was a bombshell when I first read the Dispatch. And at the same time, he's the boss and the bossman can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. I do have one question... Was this the icing on the cake for the detailing clinic? Knowing the car went to a "hand picked" owner should make us all feel good. Trading it in on a Porsche would have been a tragedy of tremendous magnitude.

Reading the thread, I don't feel bad about my ZHP being a daily driver. The only thing I hate about driving it is the paranoia that goes with parking lots so some shithead doesn't ding it.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 12:12 PM

Albert, I will come up to your place when I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 12:26 PM
Was this the icing on the cake for the detailing clinic?

Not sure what you mean here. Help me out, amigo.

SoarinZHP
07-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Getting the ZHP all shined up for the new owner. Lame humor attempt.

az3579
07-29-2011, 12:45 PM

Nah, you would've done it anyway.

kayger12
07-29-2011, 01:22 PM
What I said to Boss behind the scenes:

Truth is, the site was never about you owning a ZHP.

It was and is about your philosophy and experience as a long-time member of the forums that started it all.

I suspect the only thing that actually owning the ZHP did for you was to help you focus on the need for a ZHP-centric site. The actual feel and vibe of ZHPM.c that has made it such a success has nothing to do with you owning one.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.

And that's why I had zero concerns with Boss selling.

He's built an awesome place with a great philosophy, all while barely touching the ZHP that he owned.

His vision isn't altered by which car sits unused in his garage.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Getting the ZHP all shined up for the new owner. Lame humor attempt.

Haha. Now I get it. I think it's funny.

Hornung418
07-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Who is admin? I'm slightly confused...does he have a 930?

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 01:27 PM
Who is admin? I'm slightly confused...does he have a 930?

Admin is albert roxas. He is admin for zhpmafia.com. He goes through cars so fast; I have no idea what he's driving today!

He's Lamborghini shopping. Wish he'd buy it already! I don't think that's his 930.

johnrando
07-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Didn't realize that's what the 930s looked like. That is sick! Can't wait for a ride in it Marcus. :)

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 02:15 PM
Didn't realize that's what the 930s looked like. That is sick! Can't wait for a ride in it Marcus. :)

That's modded, JR. But you get the idea. Beautiful cars. Iconic.

johnrando
07-29-2011, 02:18 PM
What I said to Boss behind the scenes:

And that's why I had zero concerns with Boss selling.

He's built an awesome place with a great philosophy, all while barely touching the ZHP that he owned.

His vision isn't altered by which car sits unused in his garage.

:chuck

Whitexi
07-29-2011, 02:56 PM
I forgot to mention I haz a Slant nose turbo cabbi :drool

I have had this for about 7 years now, it never worked when i got it and was found at a yard sale junk pile to be tossed. I have always just had it hung up as a nice pick but I have been recently meaning to find a repair shop to fix/ clean it up.

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/whitexi/1160999225_photobucket_54254_.jpg?t=1311980098

az3579
07-29-2011, 04:20 PM
I forgot to mention I haz a Slant nose turbo cabbi :drool

I have had this for about 7 years now, it never worked when i got it and was found at a yard sale junk pile to be tossed. I have always just had it hung up as a nice pick but I have been recently meaning to find a repair shop to fix/ clean it up.

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/whitexi/1160999225_photobucket_54254_.jpg?t=1311980098

Thought you were talking about the car for a sec... lol

Johnmadd
07-29-2011, 04:22 PM
Maybe you'll buy another in the future when they are old beaters. Sad to see it go.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Never know, John.

Whitexi
07-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Thought you were talking about the car for a sec... lol

:rofl

MsRN
07-29-2011, 06:02 PM
Marcus, I'm sorry to hear of the sale, though your logic is sound. Good luck with your new car!

Marcus-SanDiego
07-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Marcus, I'm sorry to hear of the sale, though your logic is sound. Good luck with your new car!

Thanks, Michele.

iZHP
08-05-2011, 07:04 PM
I thought I commented this already! Like everyone else, the morning I read the newsletter I was in awe. I do understand your reasoning though. Surprised you don't have the 335 either...I've been missing out on all these updates lately haha