PDA

View Full Version : Group buy mirrors M3 Reps?

MrEnigma330i
07-26-2011, 02:22 PM
I know this is completely pointless in starting a new thread about this nono. But I've searched for about 45 minutes trying to find a thread I read a few months ago on here about a group buy for M3 reps for ~$175. I'd really like to jump on this now but I can't find it!!

If anyone can help me out, greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-26-2011, 02:27 PM
No worries. That thread was killed. The vendor turned out to be a crook. See thread here (to get an idea of what you likely would have been dealing with):

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?3849-Eli-%28aka-Ilir-Pilaj-aka-TuningEuros-aka-TuningEuros.com%29-A-bumper-lip-saga-%28theft-stolen-money%29

cakM3
07-26-2011, 03:04 PM
wow! I read through the posts in the link boss....I hope a police report was filed on this douche...:rofl

Whitexi
07-26-2011, 03:20 PM
I almost bought stuff from him, I remember the thread on another site. I would have just drove to the city though for my purchases its a couple hours away. That's crazy when that crap happens.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Yep. Never good when one of our own takes advantage of the group. He'll have to live with the bad publicity now.

MrEnigma330i
07-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Holy hell, just read through that thread. That is screwed up! I can't believe something like this happened. I mean I know it HAPPENS but, everyone on these forums always seems like a tight knit group. Everyone is always helping each other and it almost feels like a family. When one of us gets screwed over, it feels like we ALL get screwed over.
Think anyone over in that area thats a BFc member or a ZHPM member would go there and give him a big WTF?

Sad. I guess my bonus check won't be used in getting some new mirrors :(

Marcus-SanDiego
07-26-2011, 06:36 PM
I would not advocate dealing with this guy in person. I would, however, advocate using the full extent of the law against this guy.

I would also be going to my credit-card issuer and saying that I was ripped off. Never received goods (which is true; our members received the wrong goods).

And you're right. This is a tight-knit group. Every now and then, though, one will slip through the cracks.

danewilson77
07-26-2011, 06:41 PM
I would not advocate dealing with this guy in person. I would, however, advocate using the full extent of the law against this guy.

I would also be going to my credit-card issuer and saying that I was ripped off. Never received goods (which is true; our members received the wrong goods).

And you're right. This is a tight-knit group. Every now and then, though, one will slip through the cracks.

+1. Thanks keeping the dream (me and j actually getting our $ back) alive.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT