PDA

View Full Version : WTB ZHP near SoCal

Mechudzu
08-02-2024, 07:27 PM
Year(s):2003-2006

Budget: 15k+

Desired location of vehicle: I?m in SoCal, so near. I?d prefer to be able to see it/drive it. But I know that?s very limiting. Plus shipping will have to be part of my budget. I?m a teacher, so unfortunately I do have a limited budget.

Desired Mileage: 125k? Depends on service records

Transmission type: MT!

Desired number of Doors: 2/4 just no convertible

Desired Color combos: silver or gray (MAYBE white sedan only) over black. Nothing else. Curse of being a designer.

Desired Packages: ZHP , all else gravy

Funds lined up? Cash in hand

Have a car you need to sell first? Nope

I have been looking for many years. Unlucky to find the ones I want to have always been snatched up a week or two before I even saw them online. I had to sell my 04 coupe years ago because of family situation, and, as anyone who has had to sell one, regretted it the moment I handed the keys over. In a position to buy again, just dejected from never being in the right place at the right time.

VERY particular about specifics. No other colors wanted. Again, curse of being visually captive to form.space, and color.

Thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kappybmw
08-05-2024, 03:02 PM
Silver, gray, or white...don't see blue. OK then, mine isn't for you but good luck searching. I get it, color is important!
https://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?24874-FS-04-Mystic-Blue-6sp-Sedan-w-alcantara-117-Xk-miles-17250-Bay-Area-CA&p=620959#post620959

eternam
08-08-2024, 08:25 AM
How about silvergray with natural brown interior?