PDA

View Full Version : Supporting the ZHPMafia site

Oli77
05-30-2024, 03:45 PM
Now that the site is back up and we can all get our daily "fix", I would like to encourage all members, old and new, to contribute financially with a small donation to the site.

Several years ago, I, along with numerous other members was able to setup a $0.99 a month donation to the ZHPmafia. This is still going on to this day, and while I am not sure how or if $12 a year can contribute to our site, I want to make sure that others are aware of this, and can start providing financial support for the operation of the site.

But I am not sure where the Donate button went. I remember it was a yellow button on the top of the page in the upper right maybe, or was it in the middle?

Can the bosses chime in and help get this back up?

Also, can we donate more that $0.99 a month?

Anyway, thanks to Dane for managing this recent rebirth of our site, just want to make sure all member consider this option to help support our passion in cars, food, drinks, photography, fun, camaraderie, etc...

fredo
05-30-2024, 04:19 PM
+1. The automatic monthly donation is done through PayPal. This is the email address to use:

zhpmafia.com@gmail.com

:thumbsup

Oli77
05-30-2024, 04:49 PM
Thanks for that Fredo, went over to my PayPal account and i can find the monthly ZHPmafia donation but I can't easily find a way to change the amount I donate.

I can change the payment method.

Manage and Cancel my donation, which takes me to ZHPmafia website but since the Donate button is gone, I can't do anything there.

What am I getting wrong?

pedro2u
05-30-2024, 05:35 PM
just went and looked at my PayPal.... also can't see how to change the amount I've been donating either!

But c'mon ZHPMafia members, we all love the content and camaraderie, support this great site as others are doing! A small monthly donation from every member? I get more entertainment from this site than from my $$ Hulu subscription!! All of us have saved a fortune doing just a single DIY repair with support from this great community. I say chip in, make a difference

danewilson77
05-31-2024, 11:21 AM
I think I removed the button due to other issues.

Anything is appreciated.

Paypal donations can be one time or set up recurring to zhpmafia.com@gmail.com

Thanks for anything and if nothing, no harm, no foul.

Enjoy the site.

BADCLOWN
05-31-2024, 02:52 PM
My recurring $1/month is still going. If every member did the dollar a month I’m sure it would be appreciated

Oli77
06-01-2024, 10:16 AM
+1= $2

danewilson77
06-04-2024, 11:14 AM
Thanks everyone. You guys are awesome.

Oli77
06-08-2024, 11:29 AM
OK, I want to get do something here. So can each member who gives a dollar or two monthly to the Mafia website, write their name below?

I am going to temporarily cancel my monthly one dollar donation through PayPal, to set up a new monthly $2 donation.

And try to help the Mafia a little more.

You guys follow me?

1. Oli77

Oli77
06-08-2024, 11:41 AM
I send you an email Dane, but I figured it out.

In PayPayl, clicked on my last $0.99 monthly from May, it opened a new page with a couple links at top that didn't give me the option to cancel, but at bottom of page there was the link to cancel it, so I did.

Can you guys help me setup a new monthly to the site from inside PayPal? I can send a single time payment, but don't know where the option is to make it recurring.

pedro2u
06-08-2024, 01:27 PM
OK, I want to get do something here. So can each member who gives a dollar or two monthly to the Mafia website, write their name below?

I am going to temporarily cancel my monthly one dollar donation through PayPal, to set up a new monthly $2 donation.

And try to help the Mafia a little more.

You guys follow me?

1. Oli77

2. Pedro2u

fredo
06-10-2024, 07:56 AM
1. Oli77
2. Pedro2u
3. Fredo

Galapolis
06-10-2024, 10:07 AM
I'm not a fan of any recurring payment, but I went ahead and sent a one time payment.

Oli77
06-10-2024, 03:44 PM
Whootwhoot!

I am trying to setup a monthly $3 support.

BMWCurves
06-11-2024, 05:26 AM
I'm not a fan of any recurring payment, but I went ahead and sent a one time payment.

Same!

Oli77
06-17-2024, 06:16 PM
Thanks for setting up the Donate button Dane!
I also see the Amazon links!
Used the Donate button today and the monthly support worked like a charm. Easy Peasy.