PDA

View Full Version : 2004 ZHP / Black on Black sedan / Manual / 137K / $13,500

RF330
07-11-2023, 05:25 AM
I've owned this car since 2008 and sadly it's time to let her go. Thinking of putting up on BaT but wanted to give forum members a shot before doing so. Enthusiast-owned, I've taken meticulous care of it over the years. Have a ton of maintenance records but in the last third of my ownership I've had a friend who is a bmw master tech at a local dealership do all the work on his free time - his work is top notch. I've maintained a spreadsheet since day one and have attached as a pdf.

Sapphire Black Metallic exterior on black leather
6 speed manual transmission, 137K miles
Leather steering wheel
Premium Package
ZHP Package
Fold-down Rear Seats
$13,500

Car came with silver cube trim which I swapped out to wood. Also note that the car was titled in Virginia for a period of time as my son had it after college until I took it back :). Just want to clarify b/c it has been under my ownership since Sep 2008 at 24K miles.

It has only had hand washes and is polished/sealed using an orbital twice a year by me. It's in great condition given the age and miles. It does have its share of chips and scratches for a car this age, but the clear coat is intact so I'd give the exterior an 8/10.

Interior is also in good condition, no tears or overly-worn leather seats, and very clean. Located in Cedar Knolls, NJ adjacent to Morristown.

Any questions please let me know.

Bob
862-485-4428

danewilson77
07-12-2023, 09:45 AM
Purty. Thread moved.

Will
07-20-2023, 07:42 PM
Looks good. GLWS.

BADCLOWN
07-21-2023, 05:42 AM
Great looking sedan, should sell quickly.