PDA

View Full Version : (Sold): 2005 330i ZHP Auto Sedan Black/Tan 56k miles

angryitalian
06-10-2022, 04:26 AM
Hi All,
Man I hate for this to be my first post, but I recently bought this lovely ZHP sedan through Bring A Trailer, replacing a Fiat 500 Abarth I sold just prior. Sadly, I've decided to sell it much sooner than I planned. Not a flipper by any means, as you can see by my asking price. Simply looking to get back into something with a manual...I just miss it too much. See the link below for all the details on the car. Also, I have spent a fair amount of money on repairs in my short time owning this car. Most notably, have installed all new coils, plugs and fuel injectors. Also installed a new fuel pump and fuel filter. Have also just put in new black WeatherTech floor mats. Let me know if there are any questions! Price is $16,000. I'm in Macon, GA, about an hour South of Atlanta. Feel free to call anytime, (478) 973-2606.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-330i-20-2/

sum1orotha
06-13-2022, 08:27 AM
GLWS, reminds me of the good ole days when I first picked up my car with <50k miles. Wish I could get my tan leather to look that good again but unfortunately it being a daily (still) and me not knowing the best products to use, I will have to resort to a full interior re-wrap. I remember when this car first popped up on facebook by the original owner's widow, I considered buying it and swapping it to manual it was so clean!

angryitalian
07-18-2022, 11:27 AM
Happy to report my ZHP has been sold and will be going to a good new home!

fredo
07-18-2022, 02:43 PM
Congrats !