PDA

View Full Version : WTB: ZHP coupe!

YoitsTmac
10-03-2021, 12:58 PM
Hey everyone! I feel it’s public knowledge now but I am looking for a ZHP coupe since my E46 was totaled. Must have good paint as it’s the only part I can’t mend.

Body: COUPE!!! No sedan, no wagon, no convertible.

Exterior color: estoril (as if), mystic blue, silver grey, alpine, imola. That’s my order of preference greatest to least.

Interior: black dash required. Preferred saddle brown but I bought an interior so it’s no big deal if not.

Flexible on transmission - autos allowed as I have a manual transmission from my old car.

Mileage: sub 135k. Preferably sub 110k.

Price: I’ll pay the right price for the right car. I’ll pay a premium for a blue. I’ll pay a premium for a long maintenance history. I’m fairly flexible and understanding of the market otherwise.

Early11fan
10-03-2021, 01:25 PM
Good luck with search .. I bought a low mileage mystic blue coupe within three weeks of my search for a ZHP and will send you some good Karma your way.

YoitsTmac
10-03-2021, 07:18 PM
Good luck with search .. I bought a low mileage mystic blue coupe within three weeks of my search for a ZHP and will send you some good Karma your way.

Thank you! I’ve seen so few blue E46’s let alone facelift and none that are ZHP. Can you send a pic or two? I have to see this dream combo.

sillieidiot
10-07-2021, 01:41 AM
I'll help him out. This is his thread.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?23936-Completely-smitten

Strawb0ne
10-14-2021, 06:41 AM
Hey I have something that might fit your bill.

I have a 2006, 6SPMT, Coupe, Silver Grey with Black Leather interior with working factory GPS. Sitting at 136k with tasteful upgrades appropriate for the car. This includes a Bilstein PSS-10 coilover, GruppeM Ram Air Intake, Full Exhaust from Forza Performance, Genuine BMW Strut Brace, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/ SS lines, Rear Subframe Reinforcement, Dinan Throttle Body, Dinan Stage 3 software.

Car has been enthusiast owned its entire life, garaged and never seen snow; paint is in very good to excellent condition. I have extensive vehicle history, with records dating back to 2007, including the original window sticker and dealer promo booklet for the '06 E46 Coupes.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

John in VA
10-14-2021, 07:44 AM
Hey I have something that might fit your bill.
He already found one.

YoitsTmac
10-14-2021, 07:44 AM
I would have 100% bought that though.

Vas
10-14-2021, 04:31 PM
Not sure if the OP found one but this just got listed in northern VA

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211015/bba3b4ce0a33b79b891ff276705c4571.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

YoitsTmac
10-14-2021, 04:34 PM
Just got that one messaged while at work. Would have been tempting for sure. But I am happy with my decision :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sillieidiot
10-14-2021, 06:41 PM
maybe you should edit the title so people know you found your baby

jcollins03
10-14-2021, 07:41 PM
Also, just a heads up for anyone else looking at the 06 330ci coupe. Definitely something weird going on. Same car was posted on Craigslist few days before, listed for $8,500. Owner said cooling suspension and vanos were original , except hoses. Then it was sold, then this popped up on fb and different owner mentioned all that had already been replaced and had the same tears in the interior so I don’t know what going on but definitely be wary of this one.

Pilot05
10-15-2021, 07:28 AM
Also, just a heads up for anyone else looking at the 06 330ci coupe. Definitely something weird going on. Same car was posted on Craigslist few days before, listed for $8,500. Owner said cooling suspension and vanos were original , except hoses. Then it was sold, then this popped up on fb and different owner mentioned all that had already been replaced and had the same tears in the interior so I don’t know what going on but definitely be wary of this one.

I think I have seen that "Karim" guy on Facebook before...maybe he bought it and is trying to flip it for a quick buck....
Doesn't make it a bad car or a bad seller, necessarily, but certainly worth understanding....

$8500 seems on the low side of Fair from the orig Craigslist seller

jcollins03
10-15-2021, 07:32 AM
I think I have seen that "Karim" guy on Facebook before...maybe he bought it and is trying to flip it for a quick buck....
Doesn't make it a bad car or a bad seller, necessarily, but certainly worth understanding....

$8500 seems on the low side of Fair from the orig Craigslist seller

Yeah, nothing wrong with a quick flip, he just mentioned it was his uncles and big maintenance items were replaced when the first person I spoke with said they weren’t. Just definitely worth getting a PPI on this one.