just posted:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-330i-17/

Whammy
08-27-2021, 04:25 PM
Wow, in my area!

fredo
09-01-2021, 10:43 AM
Sold for $ 12,750. I like this post by clubracer6 :

"I've owned 70+ cars, most of which were fun manual sedans and sport cars. I had an Imola ZHP new in 04 and it remains one of my all time favorites. The train of cool cars I have had has never really moved my wife in any direction or the other. She has always liked my sports cars and my Chevy SS. Since almost all my rides have been manual and she is not a fan of rowing gears, she never drives any of my stuff.

Two years ago, a guy bought a 16 340I msport from me and he happened to have an 04 Imola AUTO with 150k. I needed a winter beater to get me through until spring so gave him a few grand for it. It only had snow tires and also had severely warped rotors. One day I needed my wifes 2020 XC90 and she said she didn't need to go anywhere. Of course, she ended up needing to go out. So I gave her all the disclaimers and warnings about the car. Super noisy due to the snows, heavy vibration under braking and to only operate the drivers side windows. I contemplated bailing out of my meeting to do the swap as my wife has been a rockstar about automotive disease.

Alas, two hours later, the dreaded text. 'OMG THIS CAR'... I immediately knew I had blown it and braced myself for the verbal assault that was about to come. The next text 'I F#@CKING LOVE THIS CAR'. This crap box ZHP ignited the car passion for my wife just a bit. She drove it whenever she could. She wanted to keep it, but it needed far too much work."

nozhp4u
09-09-2021, 06:58 PM
I love that story!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk