PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2005 330ci Convertible ZHP 6-speed 106k, Boston, MA $10,000

Pilot05
08-04-2021, 08:45 AM
Car Sold in 4 days to a buyer who found it on-line...

-2005 330CI ZHP Convertible
-VIN: WBABW53455PJ96807
-106,000 miles approximately
-ZHP, 6-speed manual, HK stereo, Sparkling Graphite Metallic (A22) – Dark gray, (light) Gray leather
-Owned for 5 years – 3rd owner I believe
-Maintenance – see below
-Boston, MA 02110
-Willing to ship – Buyer handles arrangements
-Asking $10,000

It’s with regret that I am offering my ’05 330Ci ZHP 6-speed for sale. I have six M54 BMW’s and need to get it down to three or so. Selling the manual cars really hurts.

I am the 3rd owner I believe. Have owned it for 5 years or so. Car spent much of its life in Florida, and as long as I have owned it, it has seen summer use only. Always stored indoors.

No rust.. and no winter use since I have owned it.

Recent maintenance includes:

Preventative cooling system including radiator, thermostat, hoses, water pump and hard pipes under intake manifold.

Fuel filter, new plugs, intake boots, CCV, and brakes

Minor re-upholstery of center armrest and one panel of driver’s seat.

Fresh fluids (couple of years) in transmission, differential, and brake reservoir

Top and windows work correctly.

Original staggered ZHP wheels (#135) are included but to preserve them, the car is on other wheels with decent tires -

I swapped in a set of wood trim. I have the black cube trim that the car came with.

Car was originally equipped with NAV and CD player (I believe).. Prior owner removed both and replaced with a functional Android unit.

I will add add'l pictures soon.