PDA

View Full Version : (FS) 2006 330cic zhp silver/black convertible, removable hardtop, 6-speed, 80K mileage - Strafford, NH

sendtodb
07-12-2021, 07:35 AM
Selling my ZHP, as I just don't use it much anymore.
$12999 OBO
Here's the template info:

VIN: WBABW53446PJ97349
Year: 2006
Make: BMW
Model: 330cic (convertible coupe)
Price: TBD, putting out feelers for now
Miles: around 80k
Transmission: 6-speed
Body: convertible coupe
Color: silver body; black leather interior; matching silver removable top
Packages: ZHP (of course); removable top
Title: In hand
Other: have original M-wheels (with old run-flat tires) in storage, and a set of aftermarket rims (newer tires) mounted

Car has been babied. Never abused or tracked. Mobile One synthetic every 5k (or less).

Disclosure that the car was lightly tapped in the rear (flat to flat low-speed impact, truck grill to bmw's rear). Damage was not major, but since I knew the body guy, everything even remotely in the area of the impact (even if not damaged!) was replaced with bmw parts. If memory serves, the main parts swapped out were the trunk lid (light crease), bumper (scratches/gouges), one side rear light unit, and diffuser (no damage, but we changed it anyway). Was re-painted.

Other than that, has a couple of minor scratches and chips that you might expect to see on an 06 with 80k miles. Couple small/minor blemishes. I'll get new pictures up once I find them in my photo backups, and also after getting the car detailed later this week. The pics accompanying this initial post were from when I picked up the car in 09 w/ < 9k miles. Pics suck, but its what I found this morning. As mentioned, better pics to come.

Price is set to TBD until I can figure out what it should be worth. I am just trying to compare to other recently sold ZHPs here on the site that have similar year/mikeage/shape/options.

Car is garaged (always) in southern New Hampshire.

BMWCurves
07-12-2021, 11:08 AM
This will likely get flagged until you have a price.

sendtodb
07-13-2021, 02:12 AM
This will likely get flagged until you have a price.

Thanks! Added a number for now (until I can get an idea of what it’s worth)

pedro2u
07-13-2021, 01:42 PM
Foley Motorsports has great reviews..

Having just sold my accident free ZHP vert (also from NH) on BaT for a premium, I'd say only the market can tell you what the accident will do to your price. Looks like a beauty though!. Full disclosure with documentation of the repair is a big step though to offset any $$ impact

GLWS!