Year:2005
Make: BMW
Model:330 Ci
Price: $10k
Mileage:150k
Transmission type: 6MT
Body Type (coupe or sedan): Convertible
Color: Black
Packages: Performance Package, Navigation, Heated Front Seats, Xenon Headlights, BMW Performance 6 piston breaks
Title status: Clean Title

Hi everyone,

For sale is my 2005 ZHP Convertible. I purchased this car in 2019 as my daily driver. I bought it from a member here on ZHP Mafia ( I dont remember the member as I was not a member back then, only a lurker). Now it is time for me to move on to an M3. The car is in great condition. The soft-top works great and does not have any tears.

Here are the maintenance history while in my possession:

2021: New Brakes, New Pirelli PZero Tires
2020: New Radiator Reserve Tank
2019: New Clutch, New Flywheel, New Throttle Valve Housing, New Oil Filter Housing, New Oil Pan Gasket, New Shocks/Strut, New Water Pump, New Thermostat & Housing, New Radiator Hoses, New Engine Mount

Carfax History:
2014 - Damage to right side (previous driver had a dent on the right side rear quarter panel due to a door opening into the car while he was in Vegas)
2018 - Damage to the rear bumper(previous owner reversed into a pole)
2021 - Damage to the front bumper (a driver reversed into me while I was in a drive-through--front bumper was replaced)

These are all parking lot incidents. The car has never been in a street accident.

Things to note:
Glove compartment needs new latch

Please go here for pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-fxxKnd9vdqd7JZFMX4ApVsKue02kZgK?usp=sharing

If you have any questions, please let me know.