PDA

View Full Version : (Sold): 2003 325I Touring, 53k miles, auto trans, sport package, RWD $7500 obo

Pilot05
06-14-2021, 04:25 AM
EDIT: SOLD...near my asking price.. Thanks for looking.

2003 BMW 325i Touring w/ auto transmission
WBAEN33473PCXXXXX
53k miles
Sport pkg (seats, suspension, steering wheel) Harmon Kardon audio, Xenon headlights, Park Distance Control
4-5 months
Maintenance records - Yes
Located at 02030 - Boston, MA area
Willing to ship? Yes at buyer's expense
$7,500 obo

Hello fellow Mafioso,

I have listed this on E46 fanatics and am posting it here and will post it elsewhere.

Selling an '03 325i Touring with 53k miles. Silver exterior / gray leather interior (Montana). Bought it from friends in my town who moved back to Georgia. I wasn't intending to sell, I am not a flipper, but I need to reduce my fleet of 7 BMW's and this is the nicest one. Like many of you, I am an enthusiast and a frequent contributor here.

The first 2 owners of this touring were in the same family (mother and daughter), and I am the 3rd owner. This car has been mostly "mom" owned and driven. It drives like a car with 53k miles- nice, tight and smooth. There are a couple of scrapes, scuffs, and bumps on the exterior, but nothing significant. This car spent most of it's life in Georgia, and is rust free top and bottom.

What's unusual about this car? Rear wheel drive (kind of rare in Northeast), No rust, and certainly the mileage.
This car has the 2.5 liter M54 engine, NOT the M56 engine.

This car was hit in the front in 2006 ( I believe while parked in a parking lot) but was professionally repaired. I have the full receipt from this repair. There is/was no structural damage. I have most other records.

Clean, clear title in my name.

Photo below, More photos at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yotptacy91anil0/AACbEANErhqjRWTZsq3Eo3pIa?dl=0

If interested, please send a message through the ZHPMafia message system.

BMWCurves
06-14-2021, 07:57 AM
GLWS

RUS_ZHP
06-14-2021, 01:44 PM
Great car and very fair price.
Good like! I hope it will go to a good home.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pilot05
06-25-2021, 08:39 AM
SOLD