PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Aline White Sedan / Natural Brown Leather Interior / MT / 114k miles

Stephen78
06-23-2020, 10:15 AM
Selling my 2004 ZHP which has served as our weekend runabout for the past few years. As owner #3 the previous owner bought the car as a CPO from Princeton BMW in NJ and only serviced the car at the dealership. The car is not abused or tracked only driven on a regular basis by a non-smoking male who is OCD about keeping a car clean and in good working order. As you all know there comes a time when you begin to look for something else and as much as you would like to keep them all it just is not possible.

Access to all photos can be found here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/iFvwSPnG5N3qqbfP9

VIN: WBAEV53424KM06145
Year: 2004 (2003 production date)
Make: BMW
Model: 330i
Price: $13,500
Mileage: 114,500
Transmission type: manual
Body Type: sedan
Color: Alpine White with Natural Brown interior
Packages: ZHP, cold weather, sunroof, full leather seats, cube trim
Title status: clean, title in hand

I perform all services and have done the following in my 3 years of ownership:
1. Cooling system overhaul - pulleys, tensioners, belts, water pump, expansion tank, hoses, coolant level sensor and coolant flush. The radiator was left unchanged because I saw it had a newer date code.
2. Steering fluid and filter change
3. Regular oil changes using Liqui Moly 5w40 (Leichtlauf High Tech)
4. Differential fluid change (BMW)368023680336804
6. Air and cabin filters
7. Sunroof clips changed and the rails cleaned/lubricated
8. Tires changed to all season Continental Extreme Contacts
9. Disa valve rebuild with aluminum unit from German Auto Solutions
10. Center console/cup holder replacement, existing finish was scratched and sticky

28firefighter
06-23-2020, 12:56 PM
Quite possibly my favorite color combo besides the one I have...

BMWCurves
06-23-2020, 01:28 PM
GLWS - great looking car

TopherT
06-24-2020, 02:26 AM
PM’d you

illirep
06-24-2020, 01:41 PM
I’m guessing this has sold. No reply from an early pm I sent yesterday and a google search of the vin shows a cca ad that was subsequently deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iya_e46
06-24-2020, 02:25 PM
beautiful color combo =)

Stephen78
06-25-2020, 04:19 AM
I am the seller and the car is still available. Received a lot of inbound interest and working through scheduling calls with people. So far the car is posted on Craigslist, BMWCCA and on this forum. Thank you.

illirep
06-25-2020, 06:51 AM
I think google was somehow showing the ad before it was live. I see that it is currently on CCA. I messaged you here immediately after you listed, left you a voicemail, and replied to your craigslist ad. Would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the first convo's you have.

Thanks

webster
06-25-2020, 07:25 AM
great looking sedan! love the color combo.

illirep
06-25-2020, 05:11 PM
The car sold this morning. So annoyed that seller didn’t return any of my several messages yesterday but he can reply here this morning saying it is still available...

I at least hope someone on here was able to get to it first!

OrientBlauZHP
06-25-2020, 05:36 PM
The car sold this morning. So annoyed that seller didn’t return any of my several messages yesterday but he can reply here this morning saying it is still available...

I at least hope someone on here was able to get to it first!

How do you know it sold? To be upfront - I spoke with Marc this morning. But, I didn’t agree to buy the car. I’ll be bummed if it sold.

illirep
06-25-2020, 07:52 PM
Well he ignored my pm here, my craigslist email and my straight email through the cca, my phone call and my voicemail. At 9pm tonight I decided to send him a text as one last attempt. Finally he replied saying it was sold “early this morning”.

I was willing to pay $15k to secure the car. Sucks for him!

Am so frigging bummed and angry right now.

OrientBlauZHP
06-26-2020, 05:35 AM
Well he ignored my pm here, my craigslist email and my straight email through the cca, my phone call and my voicemail. At 9pm tonight I decided to send him a text as one last attempt. Finally he replied saying it was sold “early this morning”.

Yeah, he’s ignoring my emails also. I’m also looking for a clean ZHP. Hope you find one!

Stephen78
06-26-2020, 09:24 AM
Yes, the car was sold yesterday. Sorry if I was not able to respond to the PM's on this site but I received no notifications and personally got inundated with 30+ emails/texts etc. Thank you to everyone for being a tremendous resource.

iya_e46
06-26-2020, 10:38 AM

Deym that sucks bro.

holyc0w
06-26-2020, 11:57 AM
Yes, the car was sold yesterday. Sorry if I was not able to respond to the PM's on this site but I received no notifications and personally got inundated with 30+ emails/texts etc. Thank you to everyone for being a tremendous resource.Congrats on the sale and best wishes to the new owner