PDA

View Full Version : WTB 330i ZHP Auto NorCal 8k

ComradeNick
07-29-2018, 08:32 AM
Update: Original seller came through and I bought the car this morning. Absolutely loving it, thanks to everyone who replied!

I've been looking to finally buy a ZHP after having driven one almost a year ago and instantly falling in love with the look and feel, but after nearly half a year of looking and several deals that fell through I'm here to see if you guys can help.

Year(s): 2004-2005.

Budget: $8k.

Desired location of vehicle: Bay area, but anywhere in CA is fine.

Desired Mileage: Under 100k, 120k max.

Transmission type: Auto.

Desired number of Doors: Four.

Desired Color combos: Sibergrau, TiAg, Alpine White, Imola Red. Black leather interior.

Desired Packages: Premium, Cold weather strongly preferred.

Funds lined up? Yes full amount in cash.

Have a car you need to sell first? No.

Clean title w/ no major accidents.

Car also should have xenon/leds and an Alcantara steering wheel. If its missing either one of these its not a huge deal since I can install them myself.

Nav doesn't matter since i'm going to replacing the stereo with an Eonon unit anyway, one already installed would be a bonus.

Anyway thanks for looking, and if you see something like this please do let me know. I look forward to posting on here about my new ZHP!
[B]

ELCID86
07-29-2018, 05:20 PM
Nice looking. Hope it checks out. PPI is always a good idea.

charter21p5
07-29-2018, 06:32 PM
$9300 @ 93k miles is a good deal if the car is in good condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

illirep
07-29-2018, 08:27 PM
Comes with lots of nice extras too. Worth a premium to your budget imo.

az3579
07-30-2018, 03:40 AM
I was going to say if it was manual it'd be worth the 10k, but then I just saw the pristine condition in the pictures. Wow, that is an incredibly clean car.
I'd say that's a super nice buy, and would pursue this one aggressively if I wanted an auto.

It's a lot more expensive to make a ratty car with great maintenance look nice than it would be to have a really nice looking car require a few maintenance items. Bodywork is super expensive, which is why I'd say this one is totally worth the $9300 price.

fredo
07-30-2018, 04:29 AM
+1. I believe this is the one you have been looking for. :thumbup

imrul14
07-31-2018, 10:27 AM
Comrade Nick,

I'm selling my ZHP, and most of what your WTB matches-up.

Location of vehicle: Oakland, CA (near Montclair)

Mileage: 98K (bought it at 58K in 1/16)

Transmission: Auto

2006 330ci ZHP in very good condition, and my price is more competitive than the Sacramento seller.

If you're interested, let's speak further. I'll be posting an ad soon!

imazid(at)gmail(dot)com

ComradeNick
07-31-2018, 02:07 PM
Comrade Nick,

I'm selling my ZHP, and most of what you WTB matches-up.

Location of vehicle: Oakland, CA (near Montclair)

Mileage: 98K (bought it at 58K in 1/16)

Transmission: Auto

2006 330ci ZHP in very good condition, and my price is more competitive than the Sacramento seller.

If you're interested, let's speak further. I'll be posting an ad soon!

imazid(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks for the offer, but im looking for a four door. Good luck on your sale!

ComradeNick
07-31-2018, 02:09 PM
Update:

I have a PPI scheduled for Saturday, as long as the car doesn't have anything major I'm going to buy it. Thanks everyone for the encouragement!

fredo
07-31-2018, 02:14 PM
GL ! Please keep us posted. :roundel

charter21p5
07-31-2018, 08:14 PM
Exciting! You will live driving a zhp!

charter21p5
07-31-2018, 08:15 PM
Spellcheck fail on iPhone... live = love

imrul14
08-02-2018, 09:55 PM
Thanks, Nick.

Good luck on Saturday; that ride looks clean!

Imrul

ComradeNick
08-03-2018, 09:10 PM
So unfortunately the seller backed out last minute, less than 12 hours before we were supposed to meet to buy the car. He said he had a change of heart while cleaning it out and washing it and just couldn't part with it. I can't really blame him, I would have a tough time letting go a car like that too, but it's still disappointing.

Either way the search continues, if you see anything that matches please let me know. Also a side note the color combos listen on top and a 330i are the only ones i'm interested in.

I might start considering a manual if nothing pops up, but it's not really something I want to do right now because I don't know where ill be a year from now.

fredo
08-04-2018, 04:06 AM
Bummer. Good thing you can take your time. When I sold my Saab, the buyer was in a rush: his truck broke down and he had a rental for only one day.

charter21p5
08-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Do you want auto or manual. I just bought a Porsche so mine is going up for sale and is in excellent condition and sorted.

charter21p5
08-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Do you want auto or manual. I just bought a Porsche so mine is going up for sale and is in excellent condition and sorted.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180805/533bfb2c2f3702b3630232484bedbc03.jpg

It is a manual

ComradeNick
08-04-2018, 09:53 PM

Right now i'm still looking for an auto. Reason being is that I will have to transfer for college next year and depending on where I go i'm not sure how practical a manual is going to be. On top of that I don't have too much experience driving stick outside of my job.

I was considering buying a 335i e92 msport, beautiful car btw, that was a stick but after a test drive I decided against it because it didn't feel nearly as good as a ZHP. I do have to say I really enjoy the way the ZHP's gearbox and clutch feels and that might be enough for me to go out and buy one. I'm going to invest in some lessons to get a better idea if a manual would be something I would want to daily.

Ill update the post if anything changes on the manual/auto side of things but for now I'm only looking at autos.

charter21p5
08-05-2018, 04:21 AM
Makes sense! I would stay with an automatic if you will be mainly driving in big city traffic. The manual trans will wear you out!

Good luck on your search. ZHPs are the best e46 you can buy before going with an m3.