PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Rear (8.5") ZHP Wheel

alexandre
01-30-2018, 04:45 PM
Long time no see! Been excessively busy with a cross-country move, a new job, and a side business that's taking off. Not a lot of time to jump on forums these days, especially since the ZHP has required basically no maintenance in the last 2 years.

I unfortunately cracked a rear wheel recently, and the resulting air loss means I blew out one of my tires. Instead of trying to weld it I'd rather replace it. If anyone has one gathering dust in their garage they'd be willing to sell I'd be very grateful. Not too picky on condition with the mileage I have.

Local pickup in the PNW/BC preferred, but I'm willing to deal with shipping if needed (I'll send a prepaid label).

Hope everyone is doing well!

Alex

alexandre
01-30-2018, 04:48 PM
Pictures of the carnage for posterity.

danewilson77
01-30-2018, 06:37 PM
Damn. Sorry to hear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

anandoc
01-30-2018, 07:14 PM
Long time no see! Been excessively busy with a cross-country move, a new job, and a side business that's taking off.
Alex

Don't have a wheel to sell you but nice to see you here again. I was wondering whatever happened to you! Congrats on the move to BC - Slater and Nate might just end up joining you there :)

...especially since the ZHP has required basically no maintenance in the last 2 years...

Famous last words...

alexandre
02-27-2018, 08:22 AM
Found one on ebay for $75 the day after I posted this. Got really lucky! Back up and running already. The tire was under warranty so the whole ordeal ended up being pretty cheap.

Don't have a wheel to sell you but nice to see you here again. I was wondering whatever happened to you! Congrats on the move to BC - Slater and Nate might just end up joining you there :)

It's a great province - loving it so far!!

Famous last words...

Crossing fingers for now...