PDA

View Full Version : WTB: OEM Front Sway Bar

daytona90t
05-31-2017, 08:35 AM
Hi,

Does anyone have a nice clean rust free OEM front sway bar hanging around? The powder coat on my front bar has cracked and peeled off right where the bushings sit and it has also begun to rust. I want to upgrade to poly bushings and want to make sure that I have a nice clean bar to start with. My rear bar still looks like new. I know many of you have upgraded to thicker aftermarket bars and I am hoping that someone may have their OEM bar still sitting around. I am not sure what it would be worth but if you have one let me know.

Thanks,

danewilson77
05-31-2017, 10:28 AM
My God. I just threw one away last week.

Sent from my S8+

Cadeez
05-31-2017, 10:49 AM
Hi,

Does anyone have a nice clean rust free OEM front sway bar hanging around? The powder coat on my front bar has cracked and peeled off right where the bushings sit and it has also begun to rust. I want to upgrade to poly bushings and want to make sure that I have a nice clean bar to start with. My rear bar still looks like new. I know many of you have upgraded to thicker aftermarket bars and I am hoping that someone may have their OEM bar still sitting around. I am not sure what it would be worth but if you have one let me know.

Thanks,

I've got one laying around. Came off my ZHP, a 90k California car, zero rust, great condition. Kind of a funky shape so not sure how I'd ship it but..

Who just throws a sway bar away?? Tisk tisk DW

danewilson77
05-31-2017, 01:53 PM
I've got one laying around. Came off my ZHP, a 90k California car, zero rust, great condition. Kind of a funky shape so not sure how I'd ship it but..

Who just throws a sway bar away?? Tisk tisk DW
Getting ready to move. My apologies.

Sent from my S8+

daytona90t
06-05-2017, 07:04 AM

I met an older Alfa Romeo guy once who said "You never throw out any car parts because you might need it the next day" Like Dane I have gotten rid of a ton of stuff over the past few years, for the same reasons, moving and trying to make room. Of course, I will probably need them all tomorrow.

I've got one laying around. Came off my ZHP, a 90k California car, zero rust, great condition. Kind of a funky shape so not sure how I'd ship it but.

It’s okay, I agree shipping one of these wouldn’t be easy. You are also about as far away from me as possible and I don’t even want to think about what shipping would cost. Hopefully someone a little more local to me will chime in. Thanks for the responses though.

danewilson77
06-05-2017, 07:05 AM
Location?

Sent from my S8+

quikryptonite
06-05-2017, 07:37 AM
I think I've got one stored away somewhere. Let me check.

daytona90t
06-05-2017, 08:13 AM
Location?

Sent from my S8+

Hi Dane,

I am in Massachusetts, about 20 miles west of Boston.

danewilson77
06-05-2017, 08:30 AM
Hi Dane,

I am in Massachusetts, about 20 miles west of Boston.
Found mine. What would you be willing to offer, including shipping? It's actually JW77's (my son) strut bar.

Sent from my S8+

Dual
06-05-2017, 11:32 AM
I have one in Portland Maine, came off my car at 39k. I'm going to check it out for rust: PM me if interested.
ON EDIT: nice and clean.

daytona90t
06-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Mods please close or remove.

The more I think about it, by the time I buy a clean used bar and poly bushings I will be half way towards a full aftermarket sway bar set up. I am probably going to end up going that route.

Thank you,

johnrando
06-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Done

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk