PDA

View Full Version : Brian Russoniello from Harveys Lake Pa.

brian russoniello
02-19-2017, 09:47 AM
I have a beautiful triple black 05 330 ci zhp convertible for sale. 112k miles, automatic, 2nd adult owner. No accident history and no body damage or cosmetic issues. The car is really clean and gorgeous. Optioned with "Performance Package", Cold weather pkg, Leather interior with stock carbon fiber trim. I'm asking 11,750.00 or best offer. We purchased this beauty about 7 years ago from the original owner with about 98k miles on the clock. It's been properly treated and maintained, Mobil one, Zymol wax and leather conditioning etc... There is one small, small curb rash on the right front wheel all others are untouched. The black leather interior has been kept clean and maintained with conditioner. The top has been maintained and waterproofed. The car always garaged and covered when not in use, Cleaned, detailed and stored (6 months) before and during any inclement winter weather since joining our family. Just built our dream Lake house and purchasing pricey surf boat.
Call if your interested 570 575 8125

danewilson77
02-19-2017, 10:23 AM
Responded via PM

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BMWCurves
02-19-2017, 11:10 AM
GLWS. You might want to include a bit more info, such as:

Maintenance history
Is it a manual or automatic transmission?
More pictures, especially showing the interior and any cosmetic issues
Any information on past accidents or title history
Reason for selling

I personally think the price is high given the miles, but it's your prerogative to set your selling price.

HiFiGuy
02-20-2017, 05:49 AM
Agreed, based on the mileage, and the fact that it's an automatic, it might be more in line with $9k-ish. There's a 2004 vert on here right now with less than half the miles and a 6MT that's $10,500. Top it off with that car being a one-owner car, still owned by the original buyer, and it is a CA car, so very likely zero rust.

Again, the poster can ask whatever he/she wants, but realistically, it might need to be a good bit lower to get a buyer.

danewilson77
02-20-2017, 06:28 AM
Agreed, based on the mileage, and the fact that it's an automatic, it might be more in line with $9k-ish. There's a 2004 vert on here right now with less than half the miles and a 6MT that's $10,500. Top it off with that car being a one-owner car, still owned by the original buyer, and it is a CA car, so very likely zero rust.

Again, the poster can ask whatever he/she wants, but realistically, it might need to be a good bit lower to get a buyer.
Agree. But, the price on that vert is looooow. Not priced correctly. That's a $13K-$14K ZHP all day, every day depending on check out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Vas
02-20-2017, 06:31 AM
Good luck with the sale.

Maintenance history would help.

BMWCurves
02-20-2017, 06:55 AM
Good additional info in the original post, Brian!

Last thing I might remove is the "sport package" or replace it with "Performance Package" as the ZHP i.e. Performance Package superseded the Sport Package in the E46.

brian russoniello
02-20-2017, 07:42 PM
Thank you for all detailed information. This has been a great car with zero problems. I think it's one of the best looking convertibles out there, the triple black rocks and you can bring along two friends in style. This car lived in Maryland when new and has never been out in the winter since we've owned it. no rust, no known body damage. Just really clean well taken care of... Plus I lowered the price to try to be realistic and we're opened to reasonable offers. thanks

ETAction
02-21-2017, 08:47 PM
GLWS

Prestovie
02-23-2017, 07:46 AM
GLWS, beautiful car, asking price seems reasonable imo