PDA

View Full Version : WTB: ZHP 6MT Sedan - Clean & Well-Maintained - East Coast Preferred

schickane
02-07-2017, 07:57 AM
I'm looking for a minty ZHP 6MT sedan that is fully up-to-date on maintenance, complete with records. It MUST have fold-down rear seats, and I'd really like the Cold Weather Package. Bonus points for an LSD or any suspension upgrades!

Year(s): 2003 - 2005
Budget: Up to $12k
Mileage: Under 125k preferred
Transmission: 6MT
Doors: 4
Exterior: Alpine White, Silver Grey, or Titanium Silver
Interior: Black or Grey, Cloth/Alcantara a bonus!
Packages: Cold Weather
Have funds? Yes
Sell first? No

BMWCurves
02-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Good luck with your search! I wouldn't be too worried about the Premium Package unless you have to have lumbar support. The autodim mirror can be retrofitted for ~$150 and the BMW Assist isn't particularly useful.

That said, if you have a hole burning in your wallet, here is a 6MT with the cold weather package, low miles: http://www.westonautogallery.com/showroom/2004-bmw-330i-zhp/

schickane
02-07-2017, 08:37 AM
Good luck with your search! I wouldn't be too worried about the Premium Package unless you have to have lumbar support. The autodim mirror can be retrofitted for ~$150 and the BMW Assist isn't particularly useful.

That said, if you have a hole burning in your wallet, here is a 6MT with the cold weather package, low miles: http://www.westonautogallery.com/showroom/2004-bmw-330i-zhp/

I misunderstood what the Premium Package included - I thought it was necessary to get the Harmon Kardon stereo. Is that a standalone option like navigation?

Thanks for the link! While it does check all of my boxes, it's a bit too modified for me - especially the catless headers. I love it otherwise though!

BMWCurves
02-07-2017, 08:38 AM
H-K radio is standard on all ZHPs, as are automatic headlights and windshield wipers for all 2004+ models.

Vas
02-07-2017, 08:41 AM
Good Luck

san
02-07-2017, 09:09 AM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk