PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: T-Shirt Group Buy

jonnyd330
01-16-2017, 04:19 PM
Hi all I have been kicking around a T-shirt design I would like for myself and to reduce the per unit cost I was going to see if anyone else was interested. Dane has already cleared me posting this just FYI.

I want to see how many people are interested to see if I bother doing a group buy. I'm not trying to make any money, just wanted to make my shirt cheaper.

Qty
10 = $20 each
15 = $16 each
20 = $14 each

Plus shipping.

Here are the designs I am kicking around. Still making some changes to fonts and the image to improve the quality but this will give you the general idea. The T-shirt blanks I am using are really, really comfortable and are much better than the standard cheap T-shirts you get.

For me to make these cheaper quantities will depend on the color you want on the shirt. If you are interested please include what color you want, if you like the negative version or the standard version and T-shirt size.

Red shirt with white print (negative image)

Black shirt with red print (standard image)

Black shirt with white print (negative image)

Prestovie
01-16-2017, 06:34 PM
So we'd get our names/tags on the shirt? I like the designs so far

johnrando
01-16-2017, 07:16 PM
Like the idea. I'm out for now but good luck with it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jonnyd330
01-17-2017, 07:45 AM
So we'd get our names/tags on the shirt? I like the designs so far

The idea is to get the color of your car as the text and either the shirt color or print color would match. So I have an imola and I like the idea of a black tshirt with red print.

TheFinanceGuy
01-17-2017, 10:21 AM
Ask Dane to have something like this added to the cafepress store?

Prestovie
01-17-2017, 11:34 AM
The idea is to get the color of your car as the text and either the shirt color or print color would match. So I have an imola and I like the idea of a black tshirt with red print.

Oh I really like that idea, so I'd get TiAg print with like a black background?

jonnyd330
01-17-2017, 01:27 PM
Oh I really like that idea, so I'd get TiAg print with like a black background?

Yup that's the idea.