PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW 330i ZHP AT w/ 158k miles (Harrisburg, PA) - $7,000

TomTomTuning
06-01-2016, 06:09 PM
We're moving soon and sadly I need to cut down on some of our cars. The ZHP didn't make the cut, but she will be greatly missed. I bought this car about 3 years ago. Below you'll find a list of the mods and repairs i've done since owing the car. She's been incredibly reliable and a fantastic car to drive. I put about 30k miles on the car since purchasing it, most of which has been highway use. I have the Carfax report from when I purchased the vehicle, but you're more than welcome to run it again yourself. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Specs:
VIN: WBAEV53494KM38302
Year: 2004
Make: BMW
Model: 330i
Price: $7,000 OBO SOLD
Mileage: 158,000
Transmission type: Automatic
Body Type: Sedan
Color: Black Sapphire
Interior Color: Black Interior w/ Cube Trim & Alcantara Steering Wheel
Packages: ZHP (Performance), Cold Weather, Xenon
Title status: Clean Title (in hand)

Mods:
18" Staggered M3 CSL Style Wheels (unknown brand, came with car)
Carbon Fiber Front/Rear Roundels (came with car)
Matte Black Kidney Grills (came with car)
OEM BMW Euro Clear Corner
OEM BMW Euro Clear Side Marker
OEM BMW Euro R/C/R Taillights
Orion V2 LED Angel Eyes
CobyWheel Alcantara Steering Wheel Rewrap
OEM BMW Performance Intake (SOLD)
OEM BMW Compass/Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror Retrofit
OEM BMW Side Mirror Glass (both)
OEM BMW Black Floor Mats
WeatherTech Floor Mats
Eonon D5150 Navigation Doube Din Headhunt
Rear Backup Camera
OEM BMW Climent Relocation Kit
TRS Retro-Quick System - HID Projectors (repair ZKWs)
TRS D2S 5500k HID Bulbs
OEM BMW License Plate Delete Molding
Sprint Booster Drive-By-Wire Enhancement Module (SOLD)
OEM BMW M3 Center Console (Sprint Booster Mod) (SOLD)
Rear Diffuser Wrapped 3M Carbon Fiber Di-Noc
Full LED Interior Lights

Repairs:
AC Recharged
Replaced Spark Plugs (NGK Laser Platinum BKR6EQUP)
Replaced Fuel Pump (OEM)
Replaced Fuel Filter (Mahle)
Replaced all CCV Oil Separator Parts (OEM)
Replaced All Belts (OEM)
Replaced Drive/AC Belt Tensioner (OEM)
Replaced All Intake Boots (OEM)
Replaced Value Cover Gasket (OEM)
Replaced Oil Filter Housing Gasket (OEM)
Replaced Vanos Supply Line (OEM)
Replaced Radiator (OEM)
Replaced JURID Brake Pads (JURID)
Replaced Headlight Lenses (OEM)
Applied Protective Film to Headlights (3M)

Requires attention:
A and C pillar fabric is detaching slightly (common issue)
Window cowl is starting to crack (common issue)
Wheels need new center caps and //M badge
Front bumper has some slight scuffs on the bottom side
Rear bumper has three small scuffs
The entire car is due for a full detail/polish/wax

06/06/16 Update: I had a quick consultation with a pro car detailer. The car will get cut/polished/sealed and waxed this upcoming Sunday, photos to come.
I also scheduled to have a noisy pulley replaced.

06/07/16 Update: I've lowered the price of the car. However, I will likely swap back the stock intake and uninstall the Sprint Booster. So if those items interest you, please let me know so we can figure something out.

danewilson77
06-01-2016, 06:17 PM
GLWS. Truly stunning.

S7 Edge, out

TomTomTuning
06-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Thanks Dane!!!

Do you think the price is fair? I tried to gauge it off of the other listings.

Simmsled
06-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Nice.
Sounds and looks like it has been well maintained.
GLWS!

BMWCurves
06-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Looks very clean for the miles. GLWS

D1ESEL
06-02-2016, 05:56 AM
Beautiful car!

Cadeez
06-02-2016, 08:33 AM
If only you lived in the NW... PA is a little far for me to go, but beautiful car and excellent price, GLWS

UdubBadger
06-02-2016, 08:47 AM
If only you lived in the NW... PA is a little far for me to go, but beautiful car and excellent price, GLWS

Ship it. I'll bet I could hook you up for like $1200

GoingHAM mobile

TomTomTuning
06-02-2016, 09:44 AM

When I read that your message, I thought you said NW PA as in Erie PA. I thought well damn, thats only a 5 hour drive. Then I noticed you were in Oregon, lol.

Yeah, thats a bit of a drive.

veryDisco
06-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Priced way too high for Harrisburg - I'd say 'bout $5k. I'll be by to pick it up tonight... ;-)

All you can do is wait. These cars command a premium but only after you find someone that knows to look for one. Regular 330i buyer is not likely interested in paying for the ZHP package me thinks.

Dave
Elizabethtown, PA

ELCID86
06-02-2016, 10:38 AM
Nooo!

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

TomTomTuning
06-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Priced way too high for Harrisburg - I'd say 'bout $5k. I'll be by to pick it up tonight... ;-)

All you can do is wait. These cars command a premium but only after you find someone that knows to look for one. Regular 330i buyer is not likely interested in paying for the ZHP package me thinks.

Dave
Elizabethtown, PA
Haha, you drive a hard bargain. How could I say no!

Yeah, I posted something on my Facebook and a crap ton of my friends have shared it. So I've been getting some hits on it. Someone came to check it out today, and I have another guy coming tomorrow. Should be sold soon I think.

BMWCurves
06-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Yeah, it should sell quickly

Looking for an AT? I've seen a few nice ones in our area.

TomTomTuning
06-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Definitely open to offers, so feel free to message me.

TomTomTuning
06-06-2016, 06:41 PM
I cleaned the AC condenser with einszett Klima-Cleaner, I got to it by pulling the firewall panels and opening up the blower motor lid.
I also installed a new cabin filter today. No more stinky air when you first turn on the AC, yay. I'll need to do this to my E90 next, worked wonderfully.
While working on the AC/Blower stuff today, I noticed a slight chirp/ticking sound from a pulley bearing today, I've scheduled to have that replaced this week.

The car is al.so scheduled to be fully detailed this up coming Sunday. It's going to look super pretty for it's new owner! Which is still yet to be determined! ;)

TomTomTuning
06-07-2016, 05:27 PM
I've lowered the price and I will likely be removing the Performance Intake and Sprint Booster.

ikeupinya
06-08-2016, 02:10 PM
I've lowered the price and I will likely be removing the Performance Intake and Sprint Booster.

Hey will you be parting those two out to sell??? I will actually be driving my ZHP over to Carlisle for a business trip next month (hint-hint)!!!

TomTomTuning
06-13-2016, 07:05 AM
Hey will you be parting those two out to sell??? I will actually be driving my ZHP over to Carlisle for a business trip next month (hint-hint)!!!
Most likely, so keep an eye out for WTS Threads

TomTomTuning
06-13-2016, 07:05 AM
Bump!
Got the car back yesterday from getting detailed. It looks amazing!!!

I'm open for negotiation folks, message me and lets talk!

TomTomTuning
06-15-2016, 10:08 AM
A few folks interested, but no purchase yet. Feel free to PM and we can negotiate.

UdubBadger
06-16-2016, 08:17 AM
Wish I didn't need a 6MT, this is a great looking car

GoingHAM mobile

Cadeez
06-16-2016, 11:07 AM
Yeah, it should sell quickly

Looking for an AT? I've seen a few nice ones in our area.

Negative Curves, I definitely want a 6MT, but for a good price you never know... The only thing I can find in our area are AT's, which is my current issue. I found a nice one in the bay area, but it went fast.

BMWCurves
06-16-2016, 12:37 PM
Negative Curves, I definitely want a 6MT, but for a good price you never know... The only thing I can find in our area are AT's, which is my current issue. I found a nice one in the bay area, but it went fast.

Gotcha. But you're actively looking for a ZHP or just sort of idly browsing unless a good deal comes along?

Cadeez
06-16-2016, 02:33 PM
Is there a difference? :) I'm not in a hurry, but want to get back into a ZHP. I peruse PDX-SEA craigslist and here pretty often for ZHP's that match my criteria. If I find one I like I'll probably try to get it

BMWCurves
06-16-2016, 02:51 PM
Is there a difference? :) I'm not in a hurry, but want to get back into a ZHP. I peruse PDX-SEA craigslist and here pretty often for ZHP's that match my criteria. If I find one I like I'll probably try to get it

Cool, I'll keep an eye out. Coupe? Sedan? I guess PM me your preferences, I'm definitely down to help.

Cadeez
06-16-2016, 03:23 PM
PM sent!

TomTomTuning
06-19-2016, 03:46 PM
Price lowered to $7000. Open to offers as well.

I'm moving in less than two weeks, and due to space issue I would love to sell the car before the move.

TomTomTuning
07-05-2016, 03:45 PM
Update:
The car was pending sale to someone for the past week. However, that has since changed...

The potential buyer and I came to an agreement that I would attempt to resolve a rear tire rubbing issue (on my dime). I thought the rear shocks were a bit soft/blown, so I went ahead and installed new Bilstein rear shocks. I was hopping it would stiffen up the rear and prevent it from sagging during bumps and prevent the tire rub. However, I was wrong. The new shocks did nothing compared to the old ones.

So I got a hold of a friend with a fender roller and resolved the issue with a very light fender roll. The fender's lip still looks OEM actually, it just needed a tiny bit to clear. I wish I would have done this years ago, lol. I'm sure one size smaller tire would have also resolved the issue. The previous tires I had on the car rubbed much less than the newer ones.

Anyway, I notify the buyers that the car was ready to go. To my surprise they went MIA over the weekend, but I figured since it was a holiday they could have been busy. I messaged them today asking if they were still interested. To my disappointment, I find out that they're no longer able to purchase the car. They went on a camping trip over the weekend, and when they arrived home yesterday evening they found their roof had collapse due to heavy rain and winds.

So the car is back up on the market! She's looking better than ever, and pretty much has zero issues.
The new center caps and M badges should be here soon, which will freshen up the wheels quite a bit.

Feels see to message me if you're interested in negotiating.

TomTomTuning
07-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Car is SOLD! :)

BMWCurves
07-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Congrats!

fredo
07-24-2016, 01:26 PM
+1. Pls post some info about your e90 !

Johnmadd
07-24-2016, 03:13 PM
Car is SOLD! :)